New Home Video of Michael and his Children

no sound ?

Same here. I only skimmed through a small part (I'm waiting for audio) and omg I saw Blanket jumping up and down and he's so cute!!!!

Hopefully a version with audio will be up soon!!

Ok I so I just opened up iTunes and put on Speechless to play along with the video (That's definitely what would have been playing as evident by the title and finishing shot of MJ from TII performing Speechless).

Oh my god wow. They're all so adorable! It made me think about all the shit they've gone through in recent years and how happy they once were with their Daddy... Michael must've been so proud :')

Haha and Prince with the fedora! It seemed for a second as if he were impersonating his own dad (and we mustn't forget him playing with his dog and Blanket !) :p

Then I thought about how happy Paris seemed here and how it is such a strong contrast to where she is now. I really hope she's better now than she was a month or two ago and that she gets out of the dark place she was in.

So happy, yet heartbreaking.

He loved his kids so much, that's one thing the haters can never disprove. It disgusts me to know a man who took such good care of his children and truly loved them with all his heart... Had such hate against him by the media and, even worse, a suspicion he was harming them in some way. Completely unbelievable.

It was nice to see the video, all three of his children looked adorable throughout. I just melted when he was cuddling Blanket, d'aww... Aha, Prince's dance also brought a smile to my face. So cute. :wub:

2e30k1e.gif

"When I’m gone, release me, let me go. I have so many things to see and do. You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears. Be happy that we had so many years. I gave you my love, you gave me in happiness. I thank you for the love you have shown, but now it’s time I traveled alone. So grieve a while, if grieve you must, then let your grief be comforted by trust. It’s only for a while that we must part. So bless the memories that lie within your heart. I won’t be far away, for life goes on. Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near. If you listen with your heart you’ll hear all of my love around you soft and clear. Then when you must come this way alone I’ll greet you with a smile and say 'Welcome Home'."

Dri;3872329 said:
2e30k1e.gif

"When I’m gone, release me, let me go. I have so many things to see and do. You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears. Be happy that we had so many years. I gave you my love, you gave me in happiness. I thank you for the love you have shown, but now it’s time I traveled alone. So grieve a while, if grieve you must, then let your grief be comforted by trust. It’s only for a while that we must part. So bless the memories that lie within your heart. I won’t be far away, for life goes on. Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near. If you listen with your heart you’ll hear all of my love around you soft and clear. Then when you must come this way alone I’ll greet you with a smile and say 'Welcome Home'."

:cry: *big sigh*

I just saw it, never seen this before however there were no sound and you could only see the kids and Michael for about a split second... waste of time.....

I don't really believe this was shown in court though... it looks like a fan made video, and what purpose would it serve with Michael's music being played over the sound?

Lark

I don't really believe this was shown in court though... it looks like a fan made video, and what purpose would it serve with Michael's music being played over the sound?

Lark

This is one of several videos that was shown in court of Michael with his children, the majority of which use music actually.

This is one of several videos that was shown in court of Michael with his children, the majority of which use music actually.

Honestly I have not followed the case so my knowledge is limited. I do believe you but it seems a strange choice to me. To do it this way seems more like propaganda relying on emotional value then offering facts and proof...

Lark

^^ I somehow actually can understand this was fan made cause it looked amateur and it was just a few seconds... I've seen better ones that was up to at least 2 minutes... It was cute to see I'm not saying that but it was just like 2 seconds of cuteness...

Back