New Michael Jackson doll coming soon

mthalen

Proud Member
Check out these pics :D

21710782374_cd55ec118e_z.jpg

21712456773_88a73cc4a1_z.jpg

22333541125_308f727a9b_z.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but this creeps me out and looks absolutely nothing like him?

"Looks absolutely nothing like him"?

Seems a bit harsh? I think this is the best looking action figure ever made of MJ :D
Will certainly be buying one or two.

I have all of those. They're not 100% matches either ;)
The Bad MJ looks Asian. But with the outfits they look great. That's what I like about these new ones: different outfits than Hot Toys.

I think the face looks better in Hot Toys figures. There was going to be Smooth Criminal figure but it got cancelled. I wish I had money to buy some of these.

Looks incredibly amateur. Isn't that design work from the Ubisoft game? It's a shame they aren't with Hot Toys anymore.

The links no longer show the pictures, unfortunately.

Edit: Thanks for updating the links, OP.

Last edited:
I've always like the Hot Toys Bad Michael. They still available?

Hot Toys BAD are in ebay.But you must pay more than 250 euros...And the price is going up as time passe. As for this action figure we see it this thread i dont like it very much.Not so good.But if it costs 30 euros to 50 why not.

purchase links? and maybe they're in relation to Dangerous 25/Mexico 1993 Blu-Ray release, one question though.. is it licensed? you can see Optimum/MJJProductions logo...

there is no dangerous 25/Mexico release. anyway, meh looks nothing like him and I'm almost certain he wore the leotard with the SC outfit on tour. idiots.

I think the face looks better in Hot Toys figures. There was going to be Smooth Criminal figure but it got cancelled. I wish I had money to buy some of these.

I really wanted the Smooth Criminal. I have the Bad and Thriller and love them.

I really wanted the Smooth Criminal. I have the Bad and Thriller and love them.
Those Hot Toys look incredible AND expensive. :)

Just a question-to collectors-was that a Black or White Hot Toy that Blanket was holding at the Memorial? Since I don't have any kids, I didn't realize they were still making Michael Jackson dolls after the Thriller days-I DO remember those.

Those Hot Toys look incredible AND expensive. :)

Just a question-to collectors-was that a Black or White Hot Toy that Blanket was holding at the Memorial? Since I don't have any kids, I didn't realize they were still making Michael Jackson dolls after the Thriller days-I DO remember those.

2 Black or White dolls were released during the History era. One with a voice chip so it sang, and one without the voice chip. As far as I know those are the only official dolls to be released post Thriller pre 2009? I'm assuming this is likely the doll Blanket had at the memorial?

http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index....tegory_id=92&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=136

Last edited:
2 Black or White dolls were released during the History era. One with a voice chip so it sang, and one without the voice chip. As far as I know those are the only official dolls to be released post Thriller pre 2009? I'm assuming this is likely the doll Blanket had at the memorial?

http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index....tegory_id=92&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=136
Thanks for the info! I had no idea that they were making them-I was kinda out of it while watching the memorial, so my eyes fixated on odd things-like that doll.

I looked up dolls on ebay and found the Hot Toy ones going for $500.00 or more, while the original ones from 1984 were about 7.00 on average-LOL-they were pretty bad, actually. I was partial to the "Michael's Pets" myself.THEY were cute.

I have the Bubbles pet, mainly because, well, it's Bubbles :D

Back