New MJ content (Possibility)

he just tweeted, michael ft the weeknd collab is coming and we should expect 5 new songs for the 50th anniversary..

It being a 5-track EP also makes more sense than it being a full fledged album. Gonna assume the songs are all contemporized, so I hope they include the original versions as well.

It being a 5-track EP also makes more sense than it being a full fledged album. Gonna assume the songs are all contemporized, so I hope they include the original versions as well.

Yes, I really hope so too.

Even if this is all fake, it's been nice to get excited again. It has all been so miserable and upsetting since January 2019 so at least we've been able to have a little excitement!

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird that this guy's employer has apparently just left him to blab about this Sony order on social media? I doubt Sony or this guy's boss would be very happy seeing that kind of behaviour.

I've already slowly accepted the fact that we may get old or die before seeing an HQ Bad Tour official release.

He's protected his tweets so only people who follow him can see them anyway. Screenshots would be cool.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird that this guy's employer has apparently just left him to blab about this Sony order on social media? I doubt Sony or this guy's boss would be very happy seeing that kind of behaviour.

Yeah, I agree. At first he removed any mention of this after it gained traction and now he's saying he's seen the artwork and knows release dates! Who knows!

So true and sad at the same timeÂ… I wish they didn't surprise with a Bad Tour in HD. But it will never happen in the short term ...

I can't even hate if it's true. I never wanted a featuring with The Weeknd, but right now, bring anything on. We miss hearing his voice on something unheard

As long as itÂ’s either an unfinished song thatÂ’s been reappropriated as a duet, or they include the solo version on the album/EP, IÂ’m fine with it. Get MJ up the charts and get his name back in headlines for positive reasons.

If a project of this amplitude (new single, new songs) were coming up, dozens if not hundreds of people would know about it by now for having worked on its myriad aspects, and much more info that just this random guy on Twitter would have leaked. Don't you guys remember that we knew for months in advance about the new albums Michael and Xscape coming out? We didn't know the tracklisting or the release date, but we knew that, for instance, Timbaland was producing new mixes.

Really, guys, tweets from a random fan on twitter, don't you realize it's literally nothing at all? There's probably a random fan on Twitter right now announcing a new project for every single artist that has ever existed. The guy could have lied about receiving that file, in order to create some excitement, thinking "MJ fans need the positivity". Lots of weird people on Twitter... The screengrab could be created by anyone in 3 seconds, using the Salesforce software.

Maybe that's the case about creating screens etc but you don't get 30k of followers for nothing.
Like I said before we soon will see.

If its 5 new songs maybe this is like a HIStory part 2!
Combining HIStory footage.

Prague would be incredible. The buzz for the opening night was incredible.

If a project of this amplitude (new single, new songs) were coming up, dozens if not hundreds of people would know about it by now for having worked on its myriad aspects, and much more info that just this random guy on Twitter would have leaked. Don't you guys remember that we knew for months in advance about the new albums Michael and Xscape coming out? We didn't know the tracklisting or the release date, but we knew that, for instance, Timbaland was producing new mixes.

Really, guys, tweets from a random fan on twitter, don't you realize it's literally nothing at all? There's probably a random fan on Twitter right now announcing a new project for every single artist that has ever existed. The guy could have lied about receiving that file, in order to create some excitement, thinking "MJ fans need the positivity". Lots of weird people on Twitter... The screengrab could be created by anyone in 3 seconds, using the Salesforce software.
we shall see but he literally posted a picture of the file....

The guy's been a part of the MJ fandom on Twitter for years. There literally is no reason for him to lie or troll others.

I guess we'll see on "September 30". I think he created that, I'm not buying it, until it's official, or until I see actual proof.

The guy's been a part of the MJ fandom on Twitter for years. There literally is no reason for him to lie or troll others.

Do we even know if "moonwalker2040" is the same guy as the billboard guy, aside from his claiming to be?

hi

I don't know if most of you've have known this but the weeknd recently played the starlight demo on his apple music show "memento mori".

my question is: he would need the permission from MJ's estate before playing unreleased material on his show right?

Back