New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

Yeah, they did the photoshoot with the Leaving Neverland liars as if they were a boyband :lmao:

And then on top of that they wrote an article saying MJs music sales had gone down straight after LN premiered... only to have to correct it a few days later when MJs sales had increased! :lmao:

i'm sorry for laughing but that hilarious. i didn't hear about the first one. billboard either hate MJ or trolling.

I definitely feels there's is MJ agenda. while it's feels the general public has move on. it's still an MJ agenda that still floating with the media. smh. they need to move on if bullying MJ brings them joy. sad.

In my opinion, the post-LN fallout has reached the media, but they’re all too scared to express any public doubts. There’s plenty of evidence that Robson and Safechuck are lying, and a LOT of it has come to the surface over the last two years. So, this is sort of like 2005 all over again: smear MJ when it’s beneficial to their page views, then walk away once people forget about it.

nobody should be still saying MJ is guilty. i said this many time before it is like 2005 again but nobody agrees with me. LN is still up on HBO so that's probably why this thing still going on. also the courtcase suppose to happen this month so maybe we are on somewhere. i hope it doesn't be like 2005. ugh. smh.

nobody should be still saying MJ is guilty. i said this many time before it is like 2005 again but nobody agrees with me. LN is still up on HBO so that's probably why this thing still going on. also the courtcase suppose to happen this month so maybe we are on somewhere. i hope it doesn't be like 2005. ugh. smh.

Well, since MJ risked prison for life and was alive to go thru the pain and humiliation back then - it will never be like that again. This is more protecting his legacy.

AND - the moc LN was/is so ridicolous that I doubt anyone who sees it and reads about all the confirmed lies will never believe any of it. - The trainstation story was just so absolut crazy. He was so sure, he remembered his age, he described the trainstation so precice (like it was gonna be of course) but then his story was 1 year before the station was even buildt... I mean come on... Everyone must know that's a lie. He has sooo sharp memory remembereing all the bad things MJ did, with so many details - yet he remembers wrong about the time and age regarind the trainstation... So obvious a lie.

BUT - that was off topic...

New content. - It's been quiete for some time now.

Hope we here more soon. After soo many years I am really looking forward to new MJ material.

AND - the moc LN was/is so ridicolous that I doubt anyone who sees it and reads about all the confirmed lies will never believe any of it.
The big question is: How many of the casual viewers have taken notice about the shows scripted lies?

i'm glad micheal isn't with us anymore. miss him but i don't know he would be able handle this world anymore.... poor guy i hope he's at peace now.

Fuzball;4316844 said:
The big question is: How many of the casual viewers have taken notice about the shows scripted lies?

More than any of us think.

I know social media is sort of a bubble and you can’t trust it entirely in terms of gauging the public, but the number of pro-MJ content has been on the rise overtime, especially from celebrities (most of whom said nothing when LN aired). Comments sections are full of people talking about how sketchy the documentary is, both fans and non fans. The counter documentaries fans cut together have gained a LOT of traction.

I’m not saying everyone thinks MJ is innocent, or that people have forgotten LN. But, at least as far as I can see, most people see through the bullshit.

AlwaysThere;4316846 said:
More than any of us think.

I know social media is sort of a bubble and you can’t trust it entirely in terms of gauging the public, but the number of pro-MJ content has been on the rise overtime, especially from celebrities (most of whom said nothing when LN aired). Comments sections are full of people talking about how sketchy the documentary is, both fans and non fans. The counter documentaries fans cut together have gained a LOT of traction.

I’m not saying everyone thinks MJ is innocent, or that people have forgotten LN. But, at least as far as I can see, most people see through the bullshit.

I agree. I think most people can see it's a scam. Attentionseeking poor men looking for some easy fast dollars.

However unlikely let's all remember that something doesn't need to be a part of the halftime show to be announced, the Superbowl advertising is one of the biggest commercial platforms in the world.

Stay on topic please.

Stay on topic please.

It is on topic though, I'm stating the fact that it would be a great idea to release a teaser during the Superbowl commercials.

It is on topic though, I'm stating the fact that it would be a great idea to release a teaser during the Superbowl commercials.

I think it was more to me. :)

But yeah - It is some of the most watched - and therefore most expensive - commercials. So it would be great. But I really doubt it will happen though.

1. I think it is too expensive
2. I am not sure the project is ready - before other releases we had teases from producers etc. so we kind of knew something was going on.
3. The Estate usually gives somekind of heads-up before something new is coming. This is afterall the Estate that made a pressrelease with info about an upcoming Pressrelease coming next week...

I think it was more to me. :)

But yeah - It is some of the most watched - and therefore most expensive - commercials. So it would be great. But I really doubt it will happen though.

1. I think it is too expensive.

2. I am not sure the project is ready - before other releases we had teases from producers etc. so we kind of knew something was going on.

3. The Estate usually gives somekind of heads-up before something new is coming. This is afterall the Estate that made a pressrelease with info about an upcoming Pressrelease coming next week...

Their are certainly more expensive marketing routes out there, take AC/DC for example with Power Up.. Things done all over the world, displayed on landmarks, their logo at the River Thames in huge LED letters etc. But yeah, maybe it is a little too early in the year.

It's more of the fact Michael deserves a celebration of his genius, and to spread the word as much as they can is only a good thing in my eyes. If nothing comes, then that's that but his legacy deserves the WORLD imo.

It was a general notice, not for a specific individual.

i doubt we getting any commercials etc. i think we are asking for too much for the superbowl if anything happens. it's in two days

i doubt we getting any commercials etc. i think we are asking for too much for the superbowl if anything happens. it's in two days

Multiple platforms they could use, social media/news outlets ain't big enough IMO.

Nothing is gonna happen at the Super Bowl. Let's hope for the Grammy's, who knows.

we all know how the media is with michael....

Yes, the media is sickening. But let's not get off topic again here. If RS and BB advertise this thing, it WILL reach a larger audience. It's more of a celebration if it's visual of course. In 2014 we had Billboard Music Awards & iHeart. The Grammys & American Music Awards are much bigger.

30-second Super Bowl ads run between $5 million and $6 million. No chance is that happening, as great as that would be.

30-second Super Bowl ads run between $5 million and $6 million. No chance is that happening, as great as that would be.

Yeah I doubt even something as world stoppingly anticipated as the Bad album would get a Super Bowl add in today's market.

My GF just told me that there was a report in german tv.. they were comparing MJ to The Weeknd like "is he the new MJ" ?
coincidence!?

My GF just told me that there was a report in german tv.. they were comparing MJ to The Weeknd like "is he the new MJ" ?
coincidence!?

Yes, and that's the way it has been since (no pun intended) "I feel it coming"

kai;4316907 said:
coincidence!?

The Weeknd has confirmed that there won’t be any guests and that the whole show will have a cinematic feel to it, like everything else from his After Hours era (which is all about the red suit character’s story).

So, no Michael appearance at the Super Bowl this year.

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment guys. We have been down this road before. The estate has never surprised us with any release. They alway promote prior to any release. The Weeknd released a new album today and MJ is not on it so there is your answer. MJ can’t make any appearances anyways, he’s not with us anymore. Hang in there one day we will get something.

Smooth72;4316915 said:
Don’t set yourself up for disappointment guys. We have been down this road before. The estate has never surprised us with any release. They alway promote prior to any release. The Weeknd released a new album today and MJ is not on it so there is your answer. MJ can’t make any appearances anyways, he’s not with us anymore. Hang in there one day we will get something.

The new album that is released is only a compilation album. It’s not a new album with new songs.

Smooth72;4316915 said:

I don't think anyone has high hopes for anything with this estate right now, simply listing possibilities for what could possibly be an effective advertising strategy. Personally I think awards shows are much more logical. The last time anything major ft. Michael was done would be the 2010 Grammys I believe. And as you know it's the 50th anniversary of the Grammys first live telecast so I would certainly be surprised if they don't feature Michael at least in some form.. Even if its just call backs to his Historical night or his mesmerising performance in 1988.

Last edited:

Actually I think we will get the next single as a surprise. - Like DMTM - it will just be released out of nowhere.

Then hopefully more will follow - I still hope for a new album.

Back