New MJ content (Possibility)

Maxym;4319739 said:
Oh I think I got it. I feel dumb for not thinking about it earlier, the remix will mostly likely simply be a track on Triumph expanded edition... I already forgot about those re-issues :)

Victory and 2300 are already showing their nose here: https://www.qobuz.com/be-fr/interpreter/the-jacksons/download-streaming-albums?s=rdc#results.

(I just noticed that on Qobuz for the Jacksons album, you can buy it in CD quality at 14,49 € and in so-called Hi Res 44.100 kHz, 24-bit for 16,99 € ... what a scam...

:eek::eek:29 tracks on 2300 JS Exp. Ed.

to my knowledge the Family mix of 2300JS as well as its intrumental were only released on some 12" promo; I'm looking forward to get a crisp version of these.

Yeah, Victory and 2300 have a lot of tracks. May be interesting ... though I still see their Hi Res offer as a scam... Especially when you can already buy the previous versions with Hi Res at 48kHz and 96kHz...

To be very complete about the Jacksons discography, I think "Time out for the burglar" is still missing somewhere... Not sure where but somewhere.

(Extracted from the Insta live stream)
I have to say, the last snippet in this video really sounds like Michael. Very Michael-ish in the singer sings, you can sort of make out his voice - very Vince era like, like We've Had enough or Xscape vocals. I'm not 100% sure of course, it's just one second. Also have my doubts Rodney would actually show real MJ vocals. But I have to say my radar is going off on this.
Could be just someone trying their best to sound like Mike though. Low quality with 1 second, yet it's a demo from Rodney.

It's there some link?

If you are asking about previous post. For some reason, the forum is not displaying tweets in quotes, but if you clikc on the small-blue-arrows button next to "Zakk" inside of the quote (looks like
viewpost-right.png
), it will take you to quoted posted where there is a video in a tweet.

New content...? I'm OOTL, but I stopped being hopeful. In my eyes, rumours are just that until something is either confirmed or released.

I’d love if once Billie Jean hits a billion views on YouTube we get the HD version

I'm assuming no outtakes from any of The Jacksons albums. That Girl, Slipped Away, Buffalo Bill, etc. not going to be hearing those anytime soon.

I think The Jacksons re-releases is all we are going to get this year. The Can You Feel It MLK remix was done well. John McClain did a good job.

Personally I'd think they have something else planned, even if it is just 4K or HD reuploads of the music videos. I mean, the 50th anniversary only happens once. Who knows? Not that it means anything, but June 25 is a Friday this year after all.

Yeah hopefully something else is coming. I just think in terms of music we won't be getting anything new.
Personally I'd think they have something else planned, even if it is just 4K or HD reuploads of the music videos. I mean, the 50th anniversary only happens once. Who knows? Not that it means anything, but June 25 is a Friday this year after all.

I don't agree, it sounds like there is too much going on and it hurts my ears. The sound of the remix doesn't suit my taste.

I guess its kind of easy to underestimate how big a 50th anniversary is with what the Estate have produced previously... I won't be surprised if they held off until the 50th anniversary of the albums release which would be next year.. Would kinda go against the whole celebration aspect though, especially as Michael performed the 30th anniversary concerts in September of 2001. A lot of fans are becoming slightly frustrated.. Especially on Twitter, with all the rumours floating about and the false illusions shared by MJBeats among others...

I don't agree, it sounds like there is too much going on and it hurts my ears. The sound of the remix doesn't suit my taste.

I disagree I think McClain did a great job, I've enjoyed it a few times already... We are all entitled to our opinions though of course

Yeah hopefully something else is coming. I just think in terms of music we won't be getting anything new.

Instead of using all the outtakes that are considered in a releasable state I think for a package like is being rumoured they should mix outtakes from each era... Including similar tracks to what can be found on BAD 25/The Ultimate Collection etc.

I'm assuming no outtakes from any of The Jacksons albums. That Girl, Slipped Away, Buffalo Bill, etc. not going to be hearing those anytime soon.

Surprised they didn't include the leaked 'We Love You' at least

I agree but I think the tracks have full vocals the estate would probably want to save them for an album like Xscape or release singles instead. Bad 25 was great. I wonder if the reason that The Ultimate Collection isn't available anymore is that a possible 50th anniversary box set could replace it?
Instead of using all the outtakes that are considered in a releasable state I think for a package like is being rumoured they should mix outtakes from each era... Including similar tracks to what can be found on BAD 25/The Ultimate Collection etc.

I agree but I think the tracks have full vocals the estate would probably want to save them for an album like Xscape or release singles instead. Bad 25 was great. I wonder if the reason that The Ultimate Collection isn't available anymore is that a possible 50th anniversary box set could replace it?

Yeah that's basically what I wrote, on an anniversary package they should release songs in similar state of completion to - In The Back, Free etc. And nothing can replace The Ultimate Collection, it's a treasure.. The songs on there are gorgeous, something similar to it would be cool though.. Maybe a similar concept.. Greatest hits with unfinished outtakes and maybe restored short films instead of a tape sourced concert.

Those songs on The Ultimate Collection are gems. They deserve to be heard by the public. If they aren’t planning on putting the album back on streaming platforms then they should put those songs onto another album.
Zakk;4319804 said:
Yeah that's basically what I wrote, on an anniversary package they should release songs in similar state of completion to - In The Back, Free etc. And nothing can replace The Ultimate Collection, it's a treasure.. The songs on there are gorgeous, something similar to it would be cool though.. Maybe a similar concept.. Greatest hits with unfinished outtakes and maybe restored short films instead of a tape sourced concert.

AmitLal92;4319805 said:
Those songs on The Ultimate Collection are gems. They deserve to be heard by the public. If they aren’t planning on putting the album back on streaming platforms then they should put those songs onto another album.

I wonder if this is what they could be planning to do. I'd love to see another release of Fall Again. That song is just magic.

dam2040;4319787 said:
I’d love if once Billie Jean hits a billion views on YouTube we get the HD version
Naw because then all of em would have that treatment

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

They stated rather recently that they don't even have all the materials necessary to do that with all the videos, so I don't think it's a priority for them at all.

Could be really cool if they did something like the recent Elton John Jewel Box collection (the 8 disc set) for the 50th anniversary.

They stated rather recently that they don't even have all the materials necessary to do that with all the videos, so I don't think it's a priority for them at all.
This sadly. They also aren't going to spend that much time and $$ locating, editing, scanning that much film. Mjs work deserves to be in HD but it is what it is with the estate :(

A boxset would be nice (LP & CD) :

- Off The Wall
- Thriller
- Bad
- Dangerous
- HIstory - CD2
- Blood On the Dancefloor
- Invincible
- 2 ou 3 discs containing every non-album tracks that are already out there (stuff from Bad 25, XSCAPE, Ultimate Collection, ...) + 1 or 2 unreleased songs
- A book with pictures, interviews, lyric sheets...

Boredom led to this... Hope we hear SOMETHING soon...

1. Rampage
2. Be Me 4 A Day/Chicago 1945
3. The Pain
4. Get Your Weight Off Of Me
5. Throwin' Your Life Away
6. Pressure
7. Get Around/Man In Black
8. Hot Fun In The Summertime

***Caution*** I'm not 100% if these songs are in a releasable state...

Last edited:
Back