New MJ content (Possibility)

OK. Just received our answer from Sony executives. At the moment there're no plans for a release. Not now, not in september.
The MJ 50th celebration means something could be released inside the official mj store, avoiding Sony. Not through the regular market.

Ele
I wonder why...

OK. Just received our answer from Sony executives. At the moment there're no plans for a release. Not now, not in september.
The MJ 50th celebration means something could be released inside the official mj store, avoiding Sony. Not through the regular market.

Ele

ItÂ’s obvious that the MJ Estate is belittling the MJ fans for years now. Their cash cow is the Las Vegas show, that seems good enough for them. ItÂ’s a shame.

Ele

Is this a joke post - or serious? How do you have contact with Sony executives & why would they tell you about a new release before anyone else?

Ele

Not buying it.

Hulk

i love how everyone say whatever they want as facts without any receipts.

roler

Naturally SONY will deny any project before they officially announce it. They can deny everything today - and announce a new album tomorrow.

That's how it works. They can't tell fans about planned projects before they announce them...

I am very sure SONY is involved with a project at the moment. - They are just not ready to share yet.

Naturally SONY will deny any project before they officially announce it. They can deny everything today - and announce a new album tomorrow.

That's how it works. They can't tell fans about planned projects before they announce them...

I am very sure SONY is involved with a project at the moment. - They are just not ready to share yet.

Ele

Last edited:
IÂ’m sure something will be released in the fall for build up to the Broadway show. Maybe the music that goes along with it. Not sure I would purchase it. I wouldnÂ’t be surprised if they released the remastered Thriller video for Halloween. They like to play it safe and that would be as safe as it gets. When in doubt put out Thriller.

Anyway, not to question Ele’s sources, but I also don’t think that Sony would just outright say, “Yeah we’ve got an album planned for this fall.”

Ele

Last edited:
Its depends who are your sources and what's your job.

BTW, as i said, we'll see if things we'll change.

Ele

I’ve had someone with “sources” tell me that the Estate do in fact have something on the way, and not just a crap merch collection on the official store.

So, thereÂ’s that.

When it was revealed that their are some "surprises" on the way, Branca revealed three things: Musical/Cirque and "Surprises" with the Musical and Cirque now officially announced with dates, surely the next announcement will be whatever "surprises" they have in store for us...

When it was revealed that their are some "surprises" on the way, Branca revealed three things: Musical/Cirque and "Surprises" with the Musical and Cirque now officially announced with dates, surely the next announcement will be whatever "surprises" they have in store for us...

Keep your expectations as low as possible.

Stop talking about fundraisers, it has nothing to do with this thread.

In other threads it was never a problem to go off-topic.. why now?

lol, "never a problem". If it's happening, it's a problem. I've left plenty of notes about staying on topic in other threads.

Are there any credible rumours about the Estate releasing anything this year?

dam2040 is the most credible person to have posted in this thread thus far. WeÂ’ve only spoken a few times, but heÂ’s very kind and trustworthy, so if his sources say something IÂ’m inclined to believe it.

Other than that, all we have is Branca’s vague reference to “surprises” this year. Take that as you will.

dam2040 is the most credible person to have posted in this thread thus far. WeÂ’ve only spoken a few times, but heÂ’s very kind and trustworthy, so if his sources say something IÂ’m inclined to believe it.

Other than that, all we have is Branca’s vague reference to “surprises” this year. Take that as you will.

Thanks mate I'll have to keep an eye out.
Your move Dam2040 😉

I have zero interest in live concerts as it is, much less soundboard audio from a show where Michael isn't at his best. It's nice that those who want it are getting it, but I don't really see the appeal.

Now, rehearsal audio/video? THAT I can get behind. I wish we could get a better quality source for the Dangerous tour rehearsals. Michael's vocals are absolutely unreal, and hearing him sing "Black or White" and "Man in the Mirror" live is a trip.

The best Live vocals I ever heard Michael do was on the Dangerous tour at Wembley the night was amazing.

Back