New MJ content (Possibility)

P9X1mR3A_o.jpeg

His Off the Wall documentary is, in my opinion, the single worst thing the Estate has ever sanctioned. ItÂ’s basically two hours of Questlove and a bunch of other celebrity guests talking about how much they like the album, with a few minutes of commentary from people who actually made it. Bad25 was good, but it felt very sloppy and was too concerned with contemporary celebrities than the actual musicians and engineers.

Keep him as far away from any documentaries as possible.

This. Off The Wall documentary was terrible. I have no interest in contemporary celebrities talking about how much they love the album. What I want from the History documentary is that I want to hear from people that worked with Michael on the album. I want to know the backstory behind each song. If there is any footage of Michael himself talking about a particular song or unreleased footage of him recording a song, that should be included in the documentary.

I don't understand why Estate keeps going back to Spike Lee to make these documentaries. Because he directed They Don't Care About Us?

ummm to be honest this is a bad time to release new music if they want attention,every big name is dropping rn(kanye,drake etc) and there are rumors adele and beyonce are about to drop as well im afraid they'd out shine him.

ummm to be honest this is a bad time to release new music if they want attention,every big name is dropping rn(kanye,drake etc) and there are rumors adele and beyonce are about to drop as well im afraid they'd out shine him.
not when its a song with a the weeknd feature on it, that man literally has the biggest song of all time

If we are talking big single release then yes estate/record company will want that but if it is connected to Weekend then this has a good chance of hitting at least top 5 plus if fam community push for making Michael number one. Let's face it he just got number 1 Icon for the last 3 years running beating some legendary artists!
The album could be something that comes out in time and not straight away.

The fam community achieved this with Billie Jean billion streams and for his birthday Just can't stop loving you!
With a uptempo number which hopefully this is this could happen.

everyone loves the weeknd and michael.... also everyone will be curious since its a posthumous release. it will debut at n1 on the charts mark my words. if true, it will be the most iconic collab of this generation

If you're going to post images please post the direct image url between IMG tags. No one needs to see the gross and inappropriate ads on those image hosting sites.

If you're going to post images please post the direct image url between IMG tags. No one needs to see the gross and inappropriate ads on those image hosting sites.

how is that my fault? don't be rude here

how is that my fault? don't be rude here

It's your "fault" because you posted the thumbnail image which linked to the image hoster instead of the full image. There was absolutely nothing rude about my post, I was giving an instruction as a Staff member, which is part of my job. Don't be argumentative.
If you have a problem or questions about a Staff action or notice, then you should take it to PM, don't disrupt threads.
I suggest you read the rules of this forum, as clearly you haven't already done so.

Tonight at some point, I heard an unreleased and unheard MJ song... just the lyrics didn't make sense, they weren't actually words, but it sounded great. It was a kind of ballad, but I can't remember the melody though. And then I woke up.

Does anyone know whether the estate has any plans to release further TII footage in the future? I know there was a lot saved from the last two rehearsals especially.There was plans to use it on an anniversary edition I believe . They didn't do it for the 10th. Maybe 15th or even 20th , 25th perhaps?

Does anyone know whether the estate has any plans to release further TII footage in the future? I know there was a lot saved from the last two rehearsals especially.There was plans to use it on an anniversary edition I believe . They didn't do it for the 10th. Maybe 15th or even 20th , 25th perhaps?

why would you want more footage of michael slowly dying?

I believe David Walgren - (the prosecutor in Conrad Murray's trial back in 2011) wanted to use all of the footage from 23rd and 24th June 2009 to show how good MJ's performance/mood was. Sony stopped this as it would damage potential for future use. By accounts there was improvement on those days.

I’m going to say it again: “ I’m going to wait until an OFFICIAL announcement. That way I won’t have anyone to blame.

MJ + BTS would be huge.

Yes, MJ and BTS would be huge on a song together. Look at their fan community and look at ours. That would really do the numbers, that would be massive. That would be a number 1 single, that would put MJ in the Top 5, and an maybe possible top 1 spot. That would be amazing if they did do this. MARK MY WORDS: If they ever did that, that would be big.

Yes, MJ and BTS would be huge on a song together. Look at their fan community and look at ours. That would really do the numbers, that would be massive. That would be a number 1 single, that would put MJ in the Top 5, and an maybe possible top 1 spot. That would be amazing if they did do this. MARK MY WORDS: If they ever did that, that would be big.

Hopefully that never happens. Not a fan of their music at all. I like how they support MJ and they are talented in their of right, but 10 years from now they will be forgotten.

Hopefully that never happens. Not a fan of their music at all. I like how they support MJ and they are talented in their of right, but 10 years from now they will be forgotten.
Doubt it. Im not really a fan of them but we cant deny their fanbase is huge. They are a streaming powerhouse. Combine that with a new hit with MJ? It would top the charts. Instant profit for the estate + positive brand recognition for Mjs image.

Doubt it. Im not really a fan of them but we cant deny their fanbase is huge. They are a streaming powerhouse. Combine that with a new hit with MJ? It would top the charts. Instant profit for the estate + positive brand recognition for Mjs image.

MJ doesn't need positive recognition because he already have it. I think BTS + MJ would be a TERRIBLE idea. No offense to BTS fans, but not because they support MJ means they are any good or similar, IN MY OPINION.

What we need is a FULL CONCERT IN HD. Even Oasis is making a worldwide cinema release of their Knebworth live shows. And some of you say MJ would not have success. Just lol.

What we need is a FULL CONCERT IN HD. Even Oasis is making a worldwide cinema release of their Knebworth live shows. And some of you say MJ would not have success. Just lol.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you’re looking for profit and worldwide attention, concert films are not the way to go. Even living artists with massive followings usually dump them on Netflix because they’re novelties and don’t grab the public’s awareness in the same way albums and singles do. Maybe I’m biased because I couldn’t care less about another concert release, but if you’re arguing “success,” concert films will never come close to music.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you’re looking for profit and worldwide attention, concert films are not the way to go. Even living artists with massive followings usually dump them on Netflix because they’re novelties and don’t grab the public’s awareness in the same way albums and singles do. Maybe I’m biased because I couldn’t care less about another concert release, but if you’re arguing “success,” concert films will never come close to music.

This. I personally don't think that the Estate's gonna go the concert film route (maybe little snippets, they would put in a doc or something), I mean we've been asking this for years now, have they really listened to us? It's good to try something new, I feel like the Estate has good ideas right in front of them, they just aren't taking it. They should take those ideas.

This. I personally don't think that the Estate's gonna go the concert film route (maybe little snippets, they would put in a doc or something), I mean we've been asking this for years now, have they really listened to us? It's good to try something new, I feel like the Estate has good ideas right in front of them, they just aren't taking it. They should take those ideas.

i02Pcj8.jpg

why would you want more footage of michael slowly dying?

I would like to see more rehearsals. Michael didn't die because of them and he seemed to be better during the final two days of rehearsals. He would have lived if the doctor hadn't done what he did on June 25.

I would respectfully say you are biased lol. The estate is literally streaming his concerts for free on youtube right now. They don't care if the concerts make any $ (They will make some from ads). Just because you dont care about concerts doesn't mean they shouldnt be considered in the future. Mjs concerts were on another level and should be released in the best quality.

Back