New MJ content (Possibility)

I would respectfully say you are biased lol. The estate is literally streaming his concerts for free on youtube right now. They don't care if the concerts make any $ (They will make some from ads). Just because you dont care about concerts doesn't mean they shouldnt be considered in the future. Mjs concerts were on another level and should be released in the best quality.

They care if it costs them any money to release them

They care if it costs them any money to release them
Yes it did cost them $ to release Bucharest & Wembley. Now they are still making $ on them through ads. Every other artist has concert releases. I dont understand why it's a bad thing to want it in the future. Remastered Music Videos, HD Concerts, and new music is the way. :)
It would be huge in terms of commercial success. But I hope it doesn't happen. I don't like Kpop and I can't stand BTS stans.
Yeah I get it. Not a fan of them either but it would be a huge move business/streaming wise. The weekend & Bruno Mars would be good choices also imo.

I'm not a fan either, I was just saying this from a business standpoint, as a idea. It's not going to happen, it was just an idea. Some of you guys are taking this idea way too seriously. The Weeknd and Bruno are good options also, if they were going to do an posthumous single.

i don't give a ****, truly. i can state my opinion just as you can

Except your post wasn't an opinion; you were asking why another member wants to see more footage of the TII rehearsals and conflating the rehearsals with MJ's death. That dramatic and unnecessary post was designed to make someone else feel bad about wanting to see TII footage. Michael's death is not the topic of this thread and there is also no need for such a rude attitude.

Moderator statement: A range of off-topic posts have been removed - as well as disrespectful posts and distasteful comments. There is no need for anyone to ask how old someone is and then try to make a point about them being too young or too old to have a valid opinion on the topic being discussed. Ageism and questioning fan integrity is against the rules of the board. Please keep discussions on track, going forward. Thank you SO much to ALL of those members who are bringing value to this discussion and many other discussions on the forum. Please continue.

:smilev4:

Yes it did cost them $ to release Bucharest & Wembley. Now they are still making $ on them through ads. Every other artist has concert releases. I dont understand why it's a bad thing to want it in the future. Remastered Music Videos, HD Concerts, and new music is the way. :)

Yeah I get it. Not a fan of them either but it would be a huge move business/streaming wise. The weekend & Bruno Mars would be good choices also imo.

It didn't cost them any money to put them on youtube is what I meant. It would cost them money to put a release together and put it in cinemas. I don't think it's a bad thing to ask for I just doubt they'd bother doing it.

A lot of big releases in this period. Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Eminem, The Weekend, Beyonce supposedly. Drake and Kanye continue their rollouts.
Curious on how this will play out.

A lot of big releases in this period. Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Eminem, The Weekend, Beyonce supposedly. Drake and Kanye continue their rollouts.
Curious on how this will play out.

The problem is we donÂ’t have confirmation of any release by Michael Jackson. Sony would know exactly when other artists are releasing their new music, so I would guess if they are planning a release they will strategically make a good decision when to drop something.

Given the amount of artists, supposedly, dropping new music in the next 3 months, I'm having my doubts about the Estate releasing new music this year
I hope I'm wrong though

Bruno Mars would be amazing. Not so sure about The Weekend.

i don't give a ****, truly. i can state my opinion just as you can

You know what, I have to say I am sick to the back teeth with Ant-Estate troops, not because of what they stand for, because I myself (contrary to what the liars say) am not to fond of what they have acheived overall, I've seen some crap and the odd something not to bad, however, what I am sick of is the way in which they go about themselves, each and every time they come here and literally ruin the tone of the board, that is where me and my team will go wtf pack it up or get out!! This community is like my home you come in causing shit you are told to leave and take your bullshit attitude somewhere else, it is not because of what you believe in its because how you go about projecting it and right now you are doing your cause nothing more than being just the lastest nasty idiot to join here and abuse everyone who has the audacity to challenge you on the things you say. So, two choices, put yourself and your cause over in a better more respectable way or get the fcuk out of my home, I didn't create this spending tens of thousands of hours building it all up for members to come in and ruin it.

Your choice...

*mass of applause*!!!
Thanks at last someone knows where I am coming from.
Gaz you know how long I have been coming here and I am sure along with me you hope these latest rumours are true, but even if there not or not to timescale at least it gives us something to happy about, some Hope!

After Michael's passing, then LN I wanted to just *SCREAM* but it looks like things are finally turning round!
Dam I was sick of explaining to people go and investigate these liars before labelling "yet again" Michael as some weirdo.

*beatlesboy*

I hope they never do anything with BTS or any K-Pop artists... did anyone of you do research about the background of K-Pop... MJ would have never supported this if he knew about it.

My nr1 choice would be Bruno Mars. But the best choice would be to not do any fake-colabs and just release songs as they are.

Seems like those twitter accounts are gone silent...

No new info has leaked. - If a new MJ project was coming in 3 weeks, one should think so many people is involved that slowly info would start to leak.
The lack of leaks of info is not a good sign IMO. I really do hope something is coming this year.

New MJ music would be great.

I hope they never do anything with BTS or any K-Pop artists... did anyone of you do research about the background of K-Pop... MJ would have never supported this if he knew about it.

My nr1 choice would be Bruno Mars. But the best choice would be to not do any fake-colabs and just release songs as they are.
I dont listen to K-Pop but what is the "horrible" background of it? Mj was/is especially huge in Asia so having MJ + BTS form a pure business standpoint would be successful. Bruno would be my first choice at a colab at this point though.

Thank you for saying this. I totally agree, I donÂ’t care if it would have chart success, I would not support it. I said something similar in the past and I was attacked and accused of being a racist.

I dont listen to K-Pop but what is the "horrible" background of it? Mj was/is especially huge in Asia so having MJ + BTS form a pure business standpoint would be successful. Bruno would be my first choice at a colab at this point though.

Kpop is an “idol factory”. Singers’ life are controlled by their manager.

E. g. One girl tried to cross her legs because she was wearing a skirt and it was revealing and the manager was angry at her because she covered herself.

List can go on.

Kpop is an “idol factory”. Singers’ life are controlled by their manager.

E. g. One girl tried to cross her legs because she was wearing a skirt and it was revealing and the manager was angry at her because she covered herself.

List can go on.

The list goes on yes..
There are several k pop artists who did suicide cause of all that. And most of the fans know about that but continue to support that industry.. thatÂ’s why I cannot take these people serious. I am sorry. Back to topic.

Exactly.

As I said before, the BTS/KPop thing was just a business idea. I understand what you guys are saying, but it just a thought, not to be taken seriously. Bruno would be my first choice as a feature though. I was just exploring my thoughts on this subject.

wow, just saw Metallica's latest anniversary release today.

193 tracks, including demos, alternate takes, mixes and rehearsal audio. that's insane. for their 1991 album.

why is that kinda stuff impossible for MJ...

Back