New MJ content (Possibility)

what is the guy making these claims twitter account name???

At this point I just think itÂ’s embarrassing how the estate showed snippets from the HWT Prague concert but then be so silent until todayÂ… excitement for nothing?

Direct from Prince Jackson: Gracias, Prince, por tanta amabilidad y cercanía! Y gracias a Erika por hablarle de nuestro trabajo y del libro, y por llamarme para poder verle! Ha sido muy especial para mí..
Escuchad lo que dice Prince aquí.. ��
Vídeo completo, en el canal de Erika:https://t.co/LgOCFl0uAi pic.twitter.com/xwqaCPGwRD— Fei (@fei_rock) September 17, 2021 "I'm working on some things and The Estate is working on some things. But that magic would be ruined, if you knew something was coming. So it's better to make it a surprise."

So, itÂ’s confirmed that Prince and the Estate are working on SOMETHING that hasnÂ’t leaked. No clue if itÂ’s an album or what, but at least we know for certain.

Finally. A legit source for once. This is good news. I hope it is an interesting project.

Can't believe Pressure from the rodney jerkins invincible sessions is going to be on the album. Super excited now. Always wanted to know what that one sounded like is because it's the one of the ones we've heard nothing of unlike rampage and can't get your weight off of me

Can't believe Pressure from the rodney jerkins invincible sessions is going to be on the album. Super excited now. Always wanted to know what that one sounded like is because it's the one of the ones we've heard nothing of unlike rampage and can't get your weight off of me

On what album? Has it been confirmed? lol

Finally an actual real legit source from the man himself, Prince Jackson. Finally! I wonder what the project will be.

Guess someone trying to stir it all again. Like I said, 30k followers don't lie

Hahaha. Yes they do. Any Tom, Dick or Harry on Twitter can open their purse and literally buy followers, or access to followback bots and other follower software that searches out and follows accounts with similar interests, likely to follow back. As I recall this guy's account was following like 20k people or something. Followers are not an indicator of legitimacy or honesty.
And even if he somehow got those followers legitimately, that still doesn't automatically mean he's telling the truth, it just means people like his tweets.

I Don't know what's up with you guys..

John Branca said it weeks & months ago. Not only is the Musical coming, but some surprises.
On the FAQ of MJ's OFFICIAL site is also stated that projects were & are in the works. And that releases will come.

Ok, now that Prince said it, you finally believe it..

In a matter of days, when you hear nothing new you'll need a third & fourth official source to make you believe again... LOL

I Don't know what's up with you guys..

John Branca said it weeks & months ago. Not only is the Musical coming, but some surprises.
On the FAQ of MJ's OFFICIAL site is also stated that projects were & are in the works. And that releases will come.

Ok, now that Prince said it, you finally believe it..

In a matter of days, when you hear nothing new you'll need a third & fourth official source to make you believe again... LOL

Sometimes you need a little hope for a project. They've been saying that on the website for a minute now. We already knew that an project was already coming, just didn't know the status or stuff. Btw I believe they were talking about the people who were saying on Twitter that the album was coming. Which those Twitter folks were fake. Nobody said they haven't believed Branca, we were just responding to Prince also confirming it. Thank you very much. We already knew they were working on something from their announcement. :rollseyesv1:

can someone tell me where there is info about an album.. in the video prince said "i'm working on something and the estate is working on something... but it would ruin the magic to tell what it is"...

So where is he saying an album and where is he saying that "Pressure" will be on it ?

Still think greatest artists and the billboard guy was legit! I also think that Prince said ages ago that he was know working with estate on various projects

Still think greatest artists [...] was legit!

That account posted bullshit after bullshit, so no, not at all.

Also, generally speaking, you a) don't need and b) shouldn't associate Prince Jackson with MJ's vault songs. This assumption doesn't really make much sense.

Regarding Prince's "announcement", I have no reason to doubt him, but I'll believe it when I see an official press release about a proper album. If you remember, Dr. Freeze said back in 2011-ish that "A Place With No Name" would eventually be released on the next posthumous album. The Xscape project & tracklist didn't get announced until 3 whole years later.

Also, isn't one of the big tenants of this entire fanbase (especially in recent years) is to trust in facts and not hearsay/speculation? Personally, I don't wanna get my hopes up for another Estate/Sony project unless we are 100% certain that an announcement will happen, and that it comes from a credible source- not some baseless Twitter account spouting nonsense.

Hahaha. Yes they do. Any Tom, Dick or Harry on Twitter can open their purse and literally buy followers, or access to followback bots and other follower software that searches out and follows accounts with similar interests, likely to follow back. As I recall this guy's account was following like 20k people or something. Followers are not an indicator of legitimacy or honesty.
And even if he somehow got those followers legitimately, that still doesn't automatically mean he's telling the truth, it just means people like his tweets.

Thank you, finally some common sense.

Finally an actual real legit source from the man himself, Prince Jackson. Finally! I wonder what the project will be.

Of course they're working on something, they're always, by definition, working on some thing or other -- it's their job. And even if they weren't, they're not going to tell a journalist, "nah, we're just siting on our butts cashing cheques."

Prince didn't say Pressure will be on the album {insert name here} pmed me about it because he has a source close to the project

People send PRIVATE MESSAGES for a reason.....privacy. It is unethical to reveal what is in their PRIVATE MESSAGES in a public thread.

Of course they're working on something, they're always, by definition, working on some thing or other -- it's their job. And even if they weren't, they're not going to tell a journalist, "nah, we're just siting on our butts cashing cheques."

Normally this is accurate. But Prince singled the Estate out when (as far as I could tell) the interviewer didn’t ask about them. The fact that he felt the need to emphasize that they’re working on something exciting that qualifies as a “surprise” means that SOMETHING is in the works.

I think a good project for Prince would be making a movie/documentary out of all the video footage MJ has taken over the years. He had a camera following him every where.

I think a good project for Prince would be making a movie/documentary out of all the video footage MJ has taken over the years. He had a camera following him every where.

I completely agree mate. Prince said he wants to be a filmmaker, I doubt there's a more compelling story to tell than his father's, especially right now.

I've said for years I've always wanted a Senna/Amy documentary on Mike. He was probably the most famous person on the planet, with all the personal footage of his life that has been captured, what better way to tell his story than through his own perspective

I still find hard to believe that Sony is just sitting on a massivel collection of songs without doin anything with them....

Do any of you remember this tweet from earlier this year?

قريباً سيتم إصدار أغنية جديدة لمايكل جاكسون وإعادة إصدار أشهر فيديوهاته بجودة 4K إحتفالًا بمرور 50 سنة على مسيرته. #تلفزيون_الآن #الجميع_مسؤول #فن #مشاهير #michael_jackson #singer #best #pop_music pic.twitter.com/AlEfMiwNcd— Al Aan TV (@alaantv) January 18, 2021

I always been knew they were working on something. I was talking about the unofficial fake people telling rumors on Twitter, it's good to hear another official source, instead of these fake Twitter people. I still don't believe JR and the rest of them on Twitter.

I still find hard to believe that Sony is just sitting on a massivel collection of songs without doin anything with them....

Sony doesn't own Michael's catalogue (MIJAC), or "the vault" of unreleased songs. LOL. It is owned by the Estate.

Back