New MJ content (Possibility)

Where is the source of the ''30'' advertisement?
There is no such '30' advertisement for Adele's new album.

There are only some rumours and hints which indicate that her '30' new album may come out in a few weeks (in November).

Also, American singer Taylor Swift changed her plans and she decided to release her 'Red (Taylor's Version)' album a week earlier than scheduled, a move that according to music industry insiders means that she wants to avoid coinciding the release of her new album with the release of Adele's new album.

I usually don't post here often , a friend working in the music industry just informed me that a MJ project has been confirmed and it will be released this Halloween
UJbm.gif

I usually don't post here often , a friend working in the music industry just informed me that a MJ project has been confirmed and it will be released this Halloween
Ha. Good One.

With this estate dont expect anything until you actually see it with your own eyes.
Facts.

False. We'd have at least one official announcement by now :)

The Weeknd just played Billie Jean on his radio show, he played Starlight last time. Is he hinting at something, lol?

Last edited:
The Weeknd just played Billie Jean on his radio show, he played Starlight last time. Is he hinting at something, lol?
The Weeknd revealed that he has a collab with an artist that inspired him as a child. It must be MJ!

This could be coming very soon !
Just imagine if it's a re working of threatened for Halloween? How would you feel? I am sure it had been rumoured that there was a re imaging of threatened.

This could be coming very soon !
Just imagine if it's a re working of threatened for Halloween? How would you feel? I am sure it had been rumoured that there was a re imaging of threatened.
I loved the ideas for it on This Is It. If they work it out that way I would love it.

the weeknd also said said he has features coming and one of them is somebody that inspired him as a child

With Adele's new single now confirmed to be coming Oct 15th, I think it's safe to say it would be a bad idea for the Estate to release new music right now because immediately it would be overshadowed.

That's true about Adele given the fact she is able to promote her music live as well but I still think that a new single teased in the next few weeks could be on the cards.
Zakk does the billboards guy still think there is a forthcoming campaign or was he getting confused with Adele?

That's true about Adele given the fact she is able to promote her music live as well but I still think that a new single teased in the next few weeks could be on the cards.
Zakk does the billboards guy still think there is a forthcoming campaign or was he getting confused with Adele?
Not said anything publicly now other than “plans can change”

lol

The billboard guy was chatting nonsense. Just another fan looking for attention. We should just wait for an official announcement from the estate/Sony.

His supposed file said MJSEPT and was already updated once to a close date of 30th September. MJSEPT. He can't turn around now and claim it was about some forthcoming Adele project. 😂

All I’ll say is, Taylor Swift—one of the most famous and commercially successful artists alive—pushed her new album date because Adele is rumored to be releasing around the same time. Obviously this doesn’t lend credence to the billboard guy, but it seems like the entire industry is shifting plans to accommodate Adele. If anything was planned, I can absolutely buy that this caused a postponement.

All I’ll say is, Taylor Swift—one of the most famous and commercially successful artists alive—pushed her new album date because Adele is rumored to be releasing around the same time. Obviously this doesn’t lend credence to the billboard guy, but it seems like the entire industry is shifting plans to accommodate Adele. If anything was planned, I can absolutely buy that this caused a postponement.
Yeah 100%. Adele is going to do monster numbers and the Estate looks for great commercial success each time.

id hope that the first post LN release wasn’t in Adele’s shadow, so *if* something was coming I’m glad it was delayed.

I always thought Adele took the MJ approach when it came to timing releases. Quality > Quantity. No doubt her new work will be successful.

Adele is overrated. Plans shouldn't be changed for a posthumous artist because of a living artist, in my opinion.

Overrated or not, Adele is one of the most successful female artists of all time.

It would be unwise of the Michael Jackson Estate to release a new album the same time as the release of her upcoming album.

Michael Jackson Estate has to keep in mind also what happened to Michael Jackson himself (when he was still alive), when he released his 'Dangerous' album just two months after the release of Nirvana's 'Nevermind' album.

'Nevermind' knocked 'Dangerous' off the top spot of the Billboard charts.

Overrated or not, Adele is one of the most successful female artists of all time.

It would be unwise of the Michael Jackson Estate to release a new album the same time as the release of her upcoming album.

Michael Jackson Estate has to keep in mind also what happened to Michael Jackson himself (when he was still alive), when he released his 'Dangerous' album just two months after the release of Nirvana's 'Nevermind' album.

'Nevermind' knocked 'Dangerous' off the top spot of the Billboard charts.
Michael Jackson in 1991 was the biggest star in the world. He didn't need to worry about some grunge band.

And besides Dangerous came out two months after Nevermind, like you said. It's not like both albums were released at the same time.

Also, Nevermind and Dangerous both sold 30 million copies, so it isn't like Nevermind affected the sales of Dangerous.

Simply Red was a major competition for Michael in the 90s, even when Michael promoted and while alive he still had serious competition.

theres always going to be a big release or some sort of competition whenever you put something out. we dont have time to be rescheduling based on other artists

Back