New MJ content (Possibility)

If it's true that Michael is on the new Weeknd album I think it's a really good idea.

Wasn't Michael's plan post 2005 the same, to slowly re-introduce himself back into music through being on Akon's album and also with will.i.am?

Whatever happens, whenever it happens, I just hope it is worth the wait.

If it's true that Michael is on the new Weeknd album I think it's a really good idea.

Wasn't Michael's plan post 2005 the same, to slowly re-introduce himself back into music through being on Akon's album and also with will.i.am?

That's the spirit. (y) Haven't got the slightest clue what and when will be released, but I do know a couple of things. For starters, Twitter is full of attention-seekers and mendacity with very few, but perhaps notable exceptions. Another thing I've learned over time, is that anticipation and setting time tables on the actions of others is seldomly a good thing. Therefore, I would think that the wisest and safest approach is to listen to what Prince said the other day about not ruining the magic. Something IS in store, that is almost certain. What exactly and when it will happen, shouldn't be of that much concern now.........easier said than done, I know.

Last edited:
endless waiting also ruins the magic ;) just saying...

Can't wait to hear some new tracks. I really hope we get something by the end of the year...But most likely in 2022 / 2023.

That’s funny. Like Michael needs to be re introduced to the world. I remember that being said, what a joke. Let’s just hope they don’t take one of Michael’s songs and put it on The Weeknd’s album and call it one of his songs.

Would something to do with Dangerous in November be on the cards?
It makes sense to promote one of Michael's biggest impacting albums and arguably the height of his popularity

Would something to do with Dangerous in November be on the cards?
It makes sense to promote one of Michael's biggest impacting albums and arguably the height of his popularity
no way.. they would have showed some dangerous tour footage instead of history then.

Just stumbled across this. RedOne recently talking about the unreleased track he worked on with MJ. Hopefully we get to hear it one day.

Just stumbled across this. RedOne recently talking about the unreleased track he worked on with MJ. Hopefully we get to hear it one day.

Thank you for sharing. Sad to hear he just has one complete song

Lol Redone and William was talking about doing something charitable with mjs music since 2009 almost 15 years later and nothing

Lol Redone and William was talking about doing something charitable with mjs music since 2009 almost 15 years later and nothing
Yeah, it's obvious there's some music that could be released but probably never will.

I’m probably reading too deep, but he is doing a crotch grab. I’ll be listening to next weeks podcast for sure.

Anyone remember the @predictrnbmusic account on Twitter? I’ve read through the Tweets about the Adele predictions and they seem to be correct: release date, album name etc.

‘Expect a new studio album with unreleased music; some tracks will feature artists & some will not. Plus demos of songs MJ wrote for other artists.’

Then again, the predictions are a bit random sometimes..

We were told October 8th, Tomorrow. I’ll wait a couple of weeks before I call bs.

Last edited:
RedOne said he’d put his songs out if the proceeds went to charity. The ball’s in the estate’s court there.

Will.i.am refuses to release the songs unless Katherine herself asks him to (or if he decides to put another album out).

I love his attitude and commentary here. He won’t put anything out just to make money off of him; it has to be right and respectful. I hope something comes of it.

Mr "there's a billboard on Sep 30" just said on Twitter he's had an email confirming MJ and The Weeknd is happening.

I'm sure he said he was just working for an advertising company, but hey ho.

This is huge. One releasable song from that point of his life? RedOne was a hit making monster around this time.

Please, please please!

Mr "there's a billboard on Sep 30" just said on Twitter he's had an email confirming MJ and The Weeknd is happening.

But he didn't post a screenshot I presume.

I have to admit the The Weeknd/MJ hints that have been dropping this year are slightly convincing at least one song is happening

Problem with him is:
That shouldn’t even be a question anymore, because he already said he saw the cover/artwork..

so why does he need someone to tell him now via email that it is happening.

I don’t say it isn’t happening.
I just say he is full of it. He is guessing like we all do & want‘s to look like he knows it all & be the one who broke it..

Interesting post, given that he's mentioned Captain Eo a few times, I hope it's not just a remix of Another Part Of Me or We Are Here To Change The World
Staying optimistic it's new Mike but we'll see

mkgenie is without a doubt the most reliable source so far who has commented on this.

I know mkgenie does not really confirm anything - but still, mkgenie I will believe.

So I think MJ + The Weekend is a pretty sure thing - only question is when is the right time for SONY and The Estate to release such a song...

I trust mkgenie he knows. At least I’ll be remembered as one of the people that never doubted jaro 83. Most of you guys were all laughing at him but I kept the faith can’t believe we’re actually getting new music this year

Last edited:
I trust mkgenie he knows. At least I’ll be remembered as one of the people that never doubted jaro 83. Most of you guys were all laughing at him but I kept the faith can’t believe we’re actually getting new music this year
You say that like doubting the claims of some random on twitter is a bad thing. Seems like he just latched on to existing rumours. He hasn't provided any proof that he is telling the truth. I don't see how he'd have access to all this secret information he supposedly has.

JR is a good person but most of what he says can be taken as predictions due to what's already been said via official sources - unreleased music in the works since 2018 + HIStory Tour footage shown at MJ One.. it would also be a good prediction to say oh yeah, Thriller & Ghosts in 4K at some point as they were both screened at TCL Chinese Theatre back in 2017.

If JR is just predicting, he deserves all the doubt & heat he‘s getting, because then he lied.

what‘s up with his MJSEPT file-Screenshot?
What’s with the supposed dates 09/30 & 10/08?
What’s up with the „I already saw the artwork“?

I wouldn’t say „throw him to the lions“ 😅 but he certainly is not a good person, if he played so many fans for fools..

Back