New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Well, I guess there's always SOMETHING to complain about. I say, just be happy that we have a new MJ song out and let's hope the world loves it.

Yes, but there is also a video One More Chance..., and to have two slow romantic songs out is ... a bit weird..., this is not representing Michael, the King Of Pop.

If there was a song like Scream, or other up.tempo song... with cool basses and rhythm..., that would be cool..., young people want to hear this... not... slow pop.... for teenagers...

It was great waking up and seeing #HoldMyHand as trending topic. :)

iso_b;3079406 said:
Why do u think they have put the price at £5? Do you think they have extras or something? Singles are usually £2...

The price for a pre order cd single on hmv are usually a fiver, but nearly always drop in price before release.It will more than likely drop down to 2.99.

Yes, but there is also a video One More Chance..., and to have two slow romantic songs out is ... a bit weird..., this is not representing Michael, the King Of Pop.

If there was a song like Scream, or other up.tempo song... with cool basses and rhythm..., that would be cool..., young people want to hear this... not... slow pop.... for teenagers...

I still belive Another day had been much, much, much better.
We needed a powerful song.

I still belive Another day had been much, much, much better.
We needed a powerful song.
Well im only happy that Michael the real Michael is singing, but i kinda agree mainly cause i Akon is not at MJ level, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SONG is SOOOO COOL!

u got to remmber the charts will be full of xmas songs etc soon, so it fits in well and around late jan/feb, no doubt we will get Another day out

i hate Akon, rather "Another Day" to be lead single (and of course i hope SONY PHONY will REMOVE the FAKE SONGS GOD, they are ridiculous) or "A Place With No Name"ALL THE WAY!!!!! but i do LOVE THIS SONG, only wish Akon was not there, he's not at MJ level AT ALL!

ok, ok, but try to relax.
Facts show there is really little (if any) we can do to have these people change their minds about anything. They just make us feel like they "are" listening, but truth is they are NOT and they really don't care very much, imo. They have their ideas and they go for them, no matter our opinions.

Hold my hand is nice, but Another day was the way MJ used to shock the world when his new music came out. But, whatever.... it's done.

why are people being so anoying and always complaining....dont you see you wont change anything, if you aint gona buy it dont buy it as simple as that! Let some of us enjoy the hype of the album!

u got to remmber the charts will be full of xmas songs etc soon, so it fits in well and around late jan/feb, no doubt we will get Another day out

yes, I see, but that's why a powerful track would have make such a big difference... but well, it might be because I don't celerate Xmas, so I don't see much sense to this :lol:

All the best for the song :flowers:

why are people being so anoying and always complaining....dont you see you wont change anything, if you aint gona buy it dont buy it as simple as that! Let some of us enjoy the hype of the album!

Yes, you are right.
I don't want to be banned, I'll leave it right now.
Sorry. Enjoy the song.
Bye!

;D

I think it's gorgeous. String arrangement and production a million times better. Michael's vocals give me chills! Love "Akon & MJ" instead of "Konvict music."

Michael, thank you for sharing your gift with the world. :angel:

God, it's 70% Akon, and 30% Michael.. This song should have been on Akon's album not Michael's... Michael would have never include this in his own solo album...

Hold my Hand.
I liked it when I heard the Leak.
I still like it now I've heard the official release.

Thankyou Michael.

God, it's 70% Akon, and 30% Michael.. This song should have been on Akon's album not Michael's... Michael would have never include this in his own solo album...

Do you remember the WBSS 2008 version with Akon ???? I only played that song just once ;)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

Can't go wrong with a 1 5 6 4 chord progression and Mike on the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excatly, I love those type of chord progressions:D:D:D:D:D

Hold My Hand available now on iTunes Italy too. :clapping:

Let's make Michael #1 where he deserves to stay. We Love you Michael!!!!

Less than 7 minutes to italian radio premiere of Hold My Hand
100 italian radio stations will play it simultaneously

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

I can't stop listening to the song!!
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FINISH MY MUSIC ASSIGNMENT DUE TMRRW?!

LOL eff this, this IS my music assignment!!! :hysterical::D
dsjfhsdkjfh SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

-procrastinates on assignment and replays again-

Tell them you were busy listening to amazing, stunning real music.
Send them the link so they can withness greatness :D:punk:

Seeing all the discussion started by BN, through all this mess reg. "Michael" and now I hear some are grumbling over HMH. Well, I know it's not "BJ 2" or "3 Bad". But do we not demand bit too much from someone who's not here any more?
I'm really enjoying listening to this song, which I know for like 2 years now. I like the strings there and Michael's vocals. I really hope it goes for number one.

I loved the leaked version of "Hold my hand" and this is even better. :wild:

Of course the song could have even more Michael (and less Akon) in it but nice job anyway. :)

I have something with this song. I liked it when it first leaked, and I like it even more now. Very powerful!

The new lines Michael has in the chorus: Things will get better if you just...

(and later) Nothing can come between us if you just...

Gorgeous, really. I miss him!

man, i know what you mean, but is a real Michael song :).

Last edited:
Back