New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Any idea at what time will the video be streaming tomorrow?

Currently #22 on Canadian iTunes, highest it's been yet!

Canadian Airplay chart
#37 (61) Hold My Hand - Michael Jackson Duet With Akon

Canadian Digital
#41 (38) Hold My Hand - Michael Jackson

Dutch folks? Where do you buy your copy of HMH?

Het album is uit je kan het nu in de winkel kopen.(Hold My Hand) staat er op. Een echte fysieke singel van HOLD MY HAND komt niet in nederland uit. Je kan de singel ook op itunes downloaden. tegoed kaart i tunes bij free record kopen en programma i tunes downloaden zie kaartje i tunes. en je kan hold my hand downloaden.

Het album is uit je kan het nu in de winkel kopen.(Hold My Hand) staat er op. Een echte fysieke singel van HOLD MY HAND komt niet in nederland uit. Je kan de singel ook op itunes downloaden. tegoed kaart i tunes bij free record kopen en programma i tunes downloaden zie kaartje i tunes. en je kan hold my hand downloaden.

Een vriendin van mij neemt de single mee uit Londen!:D

HMH is #31 at the official single chart in Sweden.. (it was at #16 last week.. crap)

That's great how it is doing in other countries. I wish it was doing better in Canada and in the US.

The album won't be available in (most) the US until next week... :(

After then, I think things will pick up :)

That's great how it is doing in other countries. I wish it was doing better in Canada and in the US.

One of my friends (non-MJ fan) said that she was listening to HMH on the radio and the DJs were saying that the vocals on it are fake. Isn't that annoying?! It's not even HMH that's suspicious to people ...I wish they'd get their facts straight (though I, myself, I choose to believe all the vocals are real on the tracks.)

One of my friends (non-MJ fan) said that she was listening to HMH on the radio and the DJs were saying that the vocals on it are fake. Isn't that annoying?! It's not even HMH that's suspicious to people ...I wish they'd get their facts straight (though I, myself, I choose to believe all the vocals are real on the tracks.)
Yeah! Once when I heard HMH on the radio here they were kind of saying "but is it really MJ.." and that is so annoying, the Cascio tracks are ruining everything! (even though they might be real) You should email the radio station and tell them the truth, I did so :)

Too bad this song has a horrible pre birth, life, conception, everything possible went wrong for this song.

Back