*NEW UPPDATED July 28*....Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Statements from Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor.

for pete's sake! THEY ARE HIS OWN -- BIOLOGICAL -- CHILDREN!!

enough with this nonsense!!!

Did you actually read the whole thread? i'm guessing, NO!!

I know they are his own children and you don't need to explaine that to me.

Re: Statements from Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor.

...why are some of you so busy and desperately trying to prove he's not a Muslim?...and some of you are acting as though its a horrific thing that you have to prove to the world that - oh no he really really isnt.
I have always considered it a rumor and just ignored it. There are also claims and rumors about him "accepting Jesus" and many of you are buying it.
Shamone! Enough, who cares what he practiced. We'll never really know becasue its personal.
Im not snapping at anyone, (its been quite respectful here) but Iv'e seen many nasty and discriminating comments regarding this in the past.

So I guess making sure people know Michael Jackson isn't a 'Muslim' is much more important that making sure people know he isn't a - you know what - and did - you know what.
(sarcasm)
sorry your comment just - lol.
and, BTW, what is the "TRUTH"? its not like you know it or any of us know it for sure.
sigh...:)

This thread is getting out of hand!!

The Western media are making bad press about Islam at the moment.

Let's just keep with the topic please. I pointed out that I did not start this thread so there could be a discuisson about religions or attacking people's religion.
This is here for those who want the truth about rumors that are spread about Michael. Let's keep the commentns and questions to that topic, please.

We are all free to believe what we want.

Michael Jackson was a spiritual man. Anything beyond that was his private affairs and we don't need to speculate on that. This thread has become offensive so it will be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back