*NEW UPPDATED July 28*....Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Statements from Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor.

I thought he used to be JW, then stopped being one.

Didn't he practice Kabbalah? Dunno where I'm getting this from just my thoughts?

SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME :)

The Kabbalah thing is probably a rumor, just like the whole muslim thing.

I haven't searched the web for proof for/against that rumor but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would find the same was with the Islam rumor, that it is all a lie.

No one really knows what Michael believed when he passed away. He had a strong beliefe in God and knew about Jesus. But if he believed in Jesus like Christians do, no one knows.
What we do know for a fact is that he was raised a JW, and that this whole thing about him converting to Islam is a lie.

Re: Statements from Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor.

Thanks for this information.
We need to make sure people know the truth about our man.

The Kabbalah thing is probably a rumor, just like the whole muslim thing.

I haven't searched the web for proof for/against that rumor but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would find the same was with the Islam rumor, that it is all a lie.

No one really knows what Michael believed when he passed away. He had a strong belief in God and knew about Jesus. But if he believed in Jesus like Christians do, no one knows.
What we do know for a fact is that he was raised a JW, and that this whole thing about him converting to Islam is a lie.

Saying Michael was Kabbalah (Judaism) is a stretch to say the least. As someone said here earlier, you can't be in between it's one or the other. On the home video's it's clearly obvious, Micheal celebrated Christmas. I didn't see a menorah or anything blue and white. But I did see Michael wearing a RED shirt on Christmas Day.

...why are some of you so busy and desperately trying to prove he's not a Muslim?...and some of you are acting as though its a horrific thing that you have to prove to the world that - oh no he really really isnt.
I have always considered it a rumor and just ignored it. There are also claims and rumors about him "accepting Jesus" and many of you are buying it.
Shamone! Enough, who cares what he practiced. We'll never really know becasue its personal.
Im not snapping at anyone, (its been quite respectful here) but Iv'e seen many nasty and discriminating comments regarding this in the past.

We need to make sure people know the truth about our man.

So I guess making sure people know Michael Jackson isn't a 'Muslim' is much more important that making sure people know he isn't a - you know what - and did - you know what.
(sarcasm)
sorry your comment just - lol.
and, BTW, what is the "TRUTH"? its not like you know it or any of us know it for sure.
sigh...:)

Last edited:

...why are some of you so busy and desperately trying to prove he's not a Muslim?...and some of you are acting as though its a horrific thing that you have to prove to the world that - oh no he really really isnt.
I have always considered it a rumor and just ignored it. There are also claims and rumors about him "accepting Jesus" and many of you are buying it.
Shamone! Enough, who cares what he practiced. We'll never really know becasue its personal.
Im not snapping at anyone, (its been quite respectful here) but Iv'e seen many nasty and discriminating comments regarding this in the past.

So I guess making sure people know Michael Jackson isn't a 'Muslim' is much more important that making sure people know he isn't a - you know what - and did - you know what.
(sarcasm)
and, BTW, what is the "TRUTH"? its not like you know it or any of us know it for sure.

Well I can only answer how I see it, and then others can answer for them.
For me it's not important what religion he had, for me it's important to make sure that at least we fans know the truth.
I KNOW many fans have thought this rumor was true, some because (I'm guessing) they themselves are Muslims and feel this is really great and some just because this is actually spread like the truth in many parts of the Muslim world. From what it looks like on YouTube on national news channels in parts of the world where it's reported, like A NEWS!!
The point isn't that it really matters what he was, he can be whatever he wanted to be, the point for me is that if we can prove this is a lie, which I personally feel we can with these statements for example, then why not?!

This rumor absolutely not be the worst (not even a bad!) they ever put out there about MJ but as I fans, now when he's gone, I feel that it's even more important to make sure that he is remembered by the way he really was, as far as we can be sure, and not by the way the media was.
There are many things out there about him, some good, some bad, some that really doesn't matter, but most of them are untrue and most of them can be proven untrue. So if they can, what is the harm of wanting others to know this and spreading the truth??!

As for people buying the Christian rumor I can say that what the Crouches (spelling?) sibling have said did happen (on their facebook page) is that they did indeed see Michael 2 times in his last 2 months, the last time three weeks before his death. Michael did ask a lot about the Holy Spirit and they talked about it, they sang together and Michael prayed with them. HOWEVER they are also saying that the part of the rumor that he accepted Christ is not true. There were no sinners prayer said therefore they can't say that for sure.

Me personally feel that that rumor is MORE true than the Muslim rumor that as far as my research have showed me there is not one part of it true. The rumor about him accepting Christ is not true, but the rumor that he did pray and sing with the Crouches siblings are. Then NO ONE can say that he became a Christina based on that!

(sarcasm)

Well I'm sorry if you took it like that, that was not how I meant to.
What I mean is that in a world where lies about MJ are spread like the truth it is important that the truth is heard, the truth as far as we know it. Not just in the fact that there are enough proof not to say that this Muslim rumor is a lie, but also about everything else out there.

As an MJ fan I feel it's very important that I 1, keep his music alive and 2, make sure people know how much the media lie about him.
Now I know I can't stop people from believing what they want but like this Muslim rumor, it's very hard for anyone to keep thinking he was after reading these things here and looking at other things too that so prove it's a lie.
So is other stuff out there that easily shows how many other stories about him are lies.

Michael was NOT a muslim. sorry islamic world

Re: *NEW UPPDATED* Statements from Dale Jamaluddin Marcell and Cat Stevens about the Islam rumor

Some days ago I was contacted by a person who writes for wikiislam.com.
This is a Muslim page (if I understood it right like Wikipedia about Islam) that is used to spread information about Islam and about different rumors about the religion. The person who contacted me is a Muslim that have been studing the religion for some years.

This person contacted me saying she was writing about Michael Jackson and about this rumor about him converting to Islam. She wanted to thank me for the stories I posted here and also she asked if I could read through what she had written because she doesn't know that much about Michael Jackson and was writing this article for wikiislam. What she did is incredible, and with that I mean all the research she put to it and how well so wrote it. This is something anyone who is interested in knowing the truth about this rumor should read. She proves in a very good and in a very credible way how untrue this story is.

I told her I would post this for you guys to read. I hope you will all enjoy it.

Just to remind everyone, what I wrote earlier about how this is not to start any religion discussion, is still how I feel about this Post.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Michael_Jackson

Wow, who ever wrote that did a great job!!
Very well researched and there are things there that not even I knew, and I like to think I know a lot about Michael Jackson and many of the rumors about him =)

Michael was NOT a muslim. sorry islamic world

we did not asked or wanted Michael to be a Muslim. the Christian Media spread these news to the world.. believe me Michael is the last person in the world that the islamic world would like to join them.

Is there something wrong with being a Muslim?

And if Michael were a Muslim, would his fans love him less?

WTF cares what religion he was?!? I don't. :shugs:

we did not asked or wanted Michael to be a Muslim. the Christian Media spread these news to the world.. believe me Michael is the last person in the world that the islamic world would like to join them.

Yea, I think there is a lot of blaming going around BOTH to the "Christian world" and the "Muslim world". Niether of the "worlds" are out of blame for this rumor starting and it spreading. So there's no need for us to start pointing fingers at each other, okay? =)

Let's just spread the truth as we know it.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with being a Muslim?

And if Michael were a Muslim, would his fans love him less?

WTF cares what religion he was?!? I don't. :shugs:

Absolutly nothing wrong with it and if this would be true instead of false I really wouldn't care and I'm sure most people wouldn't either.
The only reason I posted this, and I've said this many times but it seems like it need to be repeated, is that I (maybe it's just me) feel that NO MATTER WHAT RUMOR (not just this rumro) that is out there and that can be proved to be wrong, it is important that it's spread to people.
Because I want MJ to be remembered for the truths we know about him, not for the rumors the media wrote about him.

believe me Michael is the last person in the world that the islamic world would like to join them.
nice swipe at mj there cause someone swipped at islam. go dance on his coffin why dont you. mj was better than all the fake religions out there.

nice swipe at mj there cause someone swipped at islam. go dance on his coffin why dont you. mj was better than all the fake religions out there.

I'm very much sure that Michael is better than them ,there is no doubt about this .
BUT believe me there are many more issues to deal with instead of fighting with the Western media about some controversial stories in his life.

believe me Michael is the last person in the world that the islamic world would like to join them.

Anyone is welcomed to be a Muslim not specific to any gender or race or criteria, but some radicals and extremists may think this way due to their ignorance. We don’t choose them they choose Islam.

Anyone is welcomed to be a Muslim not specific to any gender or race or criteria, but some radicals and extremists may think this way due to their ignorance. We don’t choose them they choose Islam.

Now isn't that the truth.
Not just in Islam but in all religions....

I am Not Muslim, but I hope they keep knocking on the Nation's Door until they answer.

Why are people fighting about relegion or faith in here ??
I think Michael would frown on that ..

Plus that was not the topic of this thread

The question was did Michael convert to islam
based on the facts _ the answer is NO ..

so what is everyone arguing about ??

Michael did not discriminate against any faith in God
or any nationality or race _

Im sad that any fans would do that.

Why are people fighting about relegion or faith in here ??
I think Michael would frown on that ..

Plus that was not the topic of this thread

The question was did Michael convert to islam
based on the facts _ the answer is NO ..

so what is everyone arguing about ??

Michael did not discriminate against any faith in God
or any nationality or race _

Im sad that any fans would do that.

I so agree with you and thank you for reminding people of this. Like I wrote in the begining I did not post this so that it would turn into any arguing over religion.
Michael was all about love, so should we be.

Hardcastle- You are righ, at the same time i disagree with you.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said that a Muslim doesn't inherit from a non-Muslim and a non-Muslim doesn't inherit from a Muslim. However, you are allowed to give them a share from your will, which should not be more than 1/3 of your assets.

Michael did take care of those children, look after them and treat them as his own children.

for pete's sake! THEY ARE HIS OWN -- BIOLOGICAL -- CHILDREN!!

enough with this nonsense!!!

for me it's important to make sure that at least we fans know the truth.

But, why should it be our business? Isn't Michael entitled to some privacy? Even in death people are probing into his business. Give the man some peace. We don't have to know everything.

Last edited:
But, why should it be our business? Isn't Michael entitled to some privacy? Even in death people are probing into his business. Give the man some peace. We don't have to know everything.

Maybe I worded it wrong. It's not that Michael shouldn't have had any privacy. He as everyone else had every right to believe whatever he wanted as long as it didn't hurt anyone else. What I mean with at least us fans knowing the truth is that I feel when there is a rumor out there that can be proven wrong like this then why not show how much of it that is untrue? I don't see it as us trying to move in on his privacy because I'm not pouting out there that he should be this or that or that his is this or that, I was just saying, "hey remember that rumor that is going around about Michael, well it wasn't true". Then nothing more to it. It's not a comment about his religion as much as it is a comment about another untrue rumor.

Just like with every other rumor, I want people to know the truth. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, I just feel strongly that he shouldn't be remembered for the lies the media made up about him. So like I said, it's not a religion thing, more the truth about meida lies.

I'm not naiv, I know every well I can't change peoples minds about all the lies out there about MJ but if I can show that one is in fact a lie then why not.....

Oh, thanks!
I looked at that article and that guy who wrote it did a great job in proving the untruth about this lie.

Do you know anything about the rumor (because I haven't heard anything confirmed yet) about Andrea Crouch and Michael accepting Christ?
If that it yet another rumor that is not true I would like to know that too, I don't want (even if I know I can't controlle it) lies to be out there and if you can prove them to be a lie, like this islam rumor, then I would like to know.
So if you or anyone else have officall news about this please tell me.
thanks!

Geeesh Muslims aint out to cause violence etc. The radicals is a tiny percentage.....

You gotta worry more about the Jews who have changed the statistics on the so called Holocaust, My aunty who is German Jewish even she says the amount which is meant to have been eliminiated didnt even exist ..

The Jews use the holocaust to keep us all in a certain space at a certain time,,,,,,,,,

Again?....why are you posting this stuff in every thread?

irrelevant. off topic. offensive. hate-bating. fear-mongering.

Oh, thanks!
I looked at that article and that guy who wrote it did a great job in proving the untruth about this lie.

Do you know anything about the rumor (because I haven't heard anything confirmed yet) about Andrea Crouch and Michael accepting Christ?
If that it yet another rumor that is not true I would like to know that too, I don't want (even if I know I can't controlle it) lies to be out there and if you can prove them to be a lie, like this islam rumor, then I would like to know.
So if you or anyone else have officall news about this please tell me.
thanks!

It's funny that you should ask this because I was actually contacted by Dave Nassaney (the administrator for Andrae Crouch's fan page on facebook). So I have talked to him about many rumors about Michael and the one you asked about being one.
I can say this for a fact, because it comes straight from him, part of the story is true and part of it isn't. The part that is true is that The Crouch siblings did meet with Michael just weeks before his death (as I understood it they met a couple of times before his death and three weeks before being the latest meeting). They did in fact sing and pray together and Michael did talk to them about making his music more spiritual and they talked about the Holly Ghost and so on. Dave also said that Michael was very much part of the prays. HOWEVER the part of that story that IS NOT TRUE is that he did not accept Christ as some papers have said. With that, I think, some parts of Christian faith believe that you are supposed to say the prayer of salvation to "offically" accept Christ. He did however also say that does not mean Michael didn't receive Christ within his heart either before or after the time he spent with the Crouches’, Only God knows.

I hope this answers your question and now when you know the truth you can tell, if someone ask you, that some part of the story is true and some isn't. So to sum it up, he spent a lot of time with them, they sang gospel music and prayed to Jesus together and talked about the Holy Ghost, all of that is true. However, he did not offically accept Christ as some stories say and because some think that is a must (even if I don't think it's a big part of the Christian faith) to officially be a Christian there have been many discussions if indeed Michael became a Christian weeks before his death.

This is however none of our business but it can be good to know the truth about this story as other stories. We all know there are way too many rumors out there about MJ, bad and good.

Only God knows!

Originally Posted by pamiiee
Geeesh Muslims aint out to cause violence etc. The radicals is a tiny percentage.....
You gotta worry more about the Jews who have changed the statistics on the so called Holocaust, My aunty who is German Jewish even she says the amount which is meant to have been eliminiated didnt even exist ..

The Jews use the holocaust to keep us all in a certain space at a certain time,,,,,,,,,

Thank You pamilee for this statement.

If you live in certain parts of Europe many have been jailed for "Holocaust denial" if you do not except the "official" number of six million. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back