Nobody can sing "My Girl" better than Michael

datblackboi08

Proud Member
I was cleaning up my apt this morning and I wanted yo hear some young Michael lol..do you agree that no one can top his vocals on "My Girl?"

Yes! I agree...I actually never really liked the song, but when MJ sings it...it's amazing! Not that I'm surprised...even at a young age, he was able to make a song his own, and KILL it

When I first heard Michael sing My Girl I thought like: who was the one that covered the song? ;)

The Temptations would be...mad.....? NOT! It's generally agreed that Lil Mike turned some classics into his own like no other!!! He wasn't just emulating adult singers. His version makes me think of Sunday morning. Well, something that the original don't have. I don't know, maybe it's just me, his voice on it sounds just so vibrant, like I feel like getting up and starting exercising a bit LOL

Last edited:
mike's version is good but cant conpare to the temptations version!

cmon y'all know david ruffian killed it! i love mike but i have to go with the temps on this one

Uuhhh! I LOVE MJ. But David Ruffin blew this out the water. I gotta go with the Temps on this one. Sorry!

It's great. Actually I had a dream once Michael was singing this song in his early 20s. It was so beautiful and real sounding. :wub: So, I'd choose that version...if only it were real :lol:

who doesnt know my girl by the temptations????? that song is such a classsic!

trust me, they did the damn thing on this song...mike was ok too but he cant sing it like david ruffian!

Back