October 30, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

Final Warning: Ok everyone STOP right where you are at please!

Please STOP posting about RF being right or what not about RF. He IS banned from being discussed and that is what we are doing we are discussing him. Let's just be on topic and discuss the article and/or the court papers at hand and NOT RF![/b]

Just a question
Since he is banned from being discussed / Will he be removed from
the list of emoticons ? :unsure:

I don't think that Neverland and Michael will ever part ways.

But hear is another reason to doubt the media....

They keep reporting that Neverland is worth $17 mil. Neverland was purchased for $17 mil! almost 20 years ago, right? I don't know the exact time, but my point is.....there is no way in the world that Neverland is only worth today the same amount it was years ago. Even if there were no additions or improvements on the property, it would still not be worth $17 mil. Property appreciates. Why do they continue to de-value this property?
I betcha any money if Michael did loose it and it went up for sale, it would be sold for somewheres around $50 mil.

I don't think that Neverland and Michael will ever part ways.

But hear is another reason to doubt the media....

They keep reporting that Neverland is worth $17 mil. Neverland was purchased for $17 mil! almost 20 years ago, right? I don't know the exact time, but my point is.....there is no way in the world that Neverland is only worth today the same amount it was years ago. Even if there were no additions or improvements on the property, it would still not be worth $17 mil. Property appreciates. Why do they continue to de-value this property?
I betcha any money if Michael did loose it and it went up for sale, it would be sold for somewheres around $50 mil.[/b]

I agree, but that the property couldn't be worth only 50 million now...I think it'd be worth WAY more than even 50 million....

Well Michael said that he'll never live at Neverland again but I don't think he would want to sell it either. It's unfair that he's been run out of his home like that. Neverland was a place where MJ could just get away from it all, from all the pressures of fame and create his own little world (which in some way was a bad thing but anyway). Neverland is iconic, like Graceland. I think it's wrong that because of some lying families and their FAKE allegations that the place is seen as being tarnished to some people. He should turn it into a tourist attraction and let people visit. If MJ does not have major financial problems and can avoid selling it, he shouldn't. I hope he never sells Neverland.

Well I don't know anything about Michaels finances so I can't make a judgement on that. I don't understand how so many of you know Michaels details and money issues. All I can really say is its just so awful how the home which brought such happiness could have been tainted with memories of horrible times. I don't know how Michael feels about Neverland, but whatever is meant to be will be.

Michael is a human being before he is an entertainer in the public eye. He needs his space.
Feelings, emotions, life... Michael has all that just like we do, sometimes people seem to forget that... well it seems they do anyway...
Michael has been working his butt off entertaining our asses for the last 500 years it seems like (i dont remember a time without him being the forefront of attention), so if Michael feels like taking his time and strolling along with new projects then so be it. You will have to put up with all the other albums for a while longer :lol:

I don't know anything about his financial life, or what hes buying or what he isn't. I dont know where you guys get all your information from to be debating the way you do. I just glaze through these threads thinking I've missed a whole chunk of something. :lol:

Yeah, where's Aveeno, cause I aint buying this story at all. I have been burned by the media too many times in the past. And it seems that they get better and better....more creative with their lies everyday. They know that if they present a document that looks real, people will deem their stories as more believable. I mean did this document come from the media or from the courthouse in Santa Barbara? That is my question.

And sorry, but I am one of those people who does not want to see Michael loose Neverland. It means too much to him. Yall know that. He loves that place, no matter what happened there. Good things have happened at Neverland too. His children were raised there. He wrote a lot of hit songs in the Giving Tree there. And a lot of other goods things, I'm sure. Neverland doesn't just remind Michael of bad things.

New Photoshooting?

October 31, 2007 -- MICHAEL Jackson paid a recent undercover visit to Brooklyn, where he spent the day shooting a cover for Ebony magazine's issue celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." He acted "sweet" and was curious about everyone on the crew, asking questions about their lives, said our spy. "He did go on and on about kids, though, saying how much he loved them."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/gossi...jacko_visit.htm

THANK YOU allthelovely

This is pure speculation...[/b]

i hope it is but it is not. :mello: please follow this link default notice
note that this is indeed an authentic legal document and not media made-up. m hopeful that michael can get over his troubles. and yes victoria 83, he can always make make money, all he really has to do is to show up :yes:

kinda off topic.. But in another thread when I said that Michael does not have full control over his music because it is used as collateral.. I got whipped and beat up in that thread.. I said, you cannot consider that he has FULL control when something can be taken from him.. I got beat up.. lol!!

Anyways, this is exactly what I ment.. U know Neverland is at stake.. this could have easily been 'Mijac' at stake.. That is all I was saying then..[/b]

well kopv, ur partially right about michael not having full control over his own music. the loans he secured using his share in the sony-atv merger and his Mijac catalogue are connected with his problem with neverland ranch. it is because of the above loans that fortress came into the picture. they bought the defaulted loans mike has entered into and now comes his prob with the neverland ranch. it was used as a collateral and now that his payment with fortress has likewise defaulted, MJ may now lose his home.

m really so sad at this development but like a lot of you here, m praying hard that mike will find a solution to all his problems.night is not forever,soon the dawn will come and for michael i trust that it will lead him to a bright new day!

New Photoshooting?

October 31, 2007 -- MICHAEL Jackson paid a recent undercover visit to Brooklyn, where he spent the day shooting a cover for Ebony magazine's issue celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." He acted "sweet" and was curious about everyone on the crew, asking questions about their lives, said our spy. "He did go on and on about kids, though, saying how much he loved them."

[url=http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/gossi...jacko_visit.htm t=_blank]http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/gossi...jacko_visit.htm[/url][/b]

I hope it's true...I would love to see moreeeeeeeeee pictures! :wild:

I'm sure Michael will do what's right for him and his family, all we can do is pray for him.

There are different people finding themselves in this situation every day, you just have to make the best you can of it and move on.

We all know that Michael Jackson is a survivor and regardless of what happens he will carry on doing what makes him happy...making music.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for him becuase as someone else said, all he has to do is make music...and we will do the rest. I will definatly buy any music he puts out. Even all of those people who proclaim being an MJ fan is uncool will buy his music becuase it's infectious!...I laugh to myself when I see their feet tapping away under the table when MJ's music comes on!

i hope it is but it is not. :mello: please follow this link default notice
note that this is indeed an authentic legal document and not media made-up. m hopeful that michael can get over his troubles. and yes victoria 83, he can always make make money, all he really has to do is to show up :yes:[/b]

I'm with ATLF at this point. What is the source of that link? No one else seems to be picking up this story. At best, I hope its a hoax (as Raymone might say) at worst, its real and he'll be able to resolve the situation to his advantage.

sadly im not surprised. had a bad gut feeling about this. well if mj wants to keep the place hes gonna have to come up with the money somehow. you just dont bother paying the morgage cause you dont want to live there anymore. if they take the ranch they wont care abou tselling it for nothing aslong as they get back the 23mill. that place is worth at least 50 mill imo so mj could lose even more money if thye take it. if you dont want it you put it up for sale and make as much as possible from the sale. it seems things were being sorted out but i guess its yet another thing that was forgoten about. its strange cause mj doesnt seem to be out there making any money at all no rush. does he care is he even aware. well lets hope he gets the talks with sony sorted over the sony/bmg publishing where they will pay him big $ for having their own cat. or maybe call the brunies up for some money. cause how the heck can you come up with 23 mill just like that unless it gets added unto yet another debt. what the heck do u need al lthe loans for ? for soneone with so much money its hard in one aspect to have sympathy that thye have spent so much

its one thing after another and everything that happens falls right into the laps of the haters and sneddon and co who will be laughing their heads off at this. ive always worried about them going after mj tax wise in santa B and u bet that wil lbe the next thing. mj never seems so learn slowly they are destroying his legacy and the ranch being a huge part of that. *sigh*

New Photoshooting?

[url=http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/gossi...jacko_visit.htm t=_blank]http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/gossi...jacko_visit.htm[/url][/b]
OMG :woohoo:

others are saying he only owes the intrest and one other payment not the full 23 mill in one go? anyone work out what the court docs say?

He may not have to pay all of the money, it depends what Michael negociates with the loan provider.

In the link below is the document with sections underlined in red that shows that this situation is not as bad as everyone is making out.

I've no idea about the law...but from what I can see Michael still has lots of options and he is allowed to sell to pay-up the debt. It also states that the full amount of the debt is 23M but he has to contact the loan company to negociate what he should pay to stop the forclosure. He may not be in arrears for the total amount of the debt and therefore may not have to pay up the 23M.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mjfcdocza8.jpg

the press is not telling the truth about Michael financial situation so we can't comment on this...i think...

~MJ LOVES MJ~ I just read your post.. and thank you, it was really nice of you..

we'll march down the street together.. just you and me :)

GOD, nobody here actually knows anything. I wish some of you would stop acting as if you actually understand the internal workings of Michael's financial situation and then comdeming him for "not paying his bills" or "blowing all of his cash". Man, its a little more complex then all of that. Michael isn't broke, and he IS making money, from all of the money that his share in all of those music catalogs makes plus his own catalogs pulling in money. Man, you people need to relax, understand that Michael ISN'T stupid and he ISN'T laxidasical about his legacy, just because it appears to you that he's doing nothing doesn't mean he is. This shouldn't even be public knowledge, but now that it is, some of us feel we can bitch and moan about how stupid Michael is and that we have the right to do so. We don't. You all keep brining up Sneddon and those bastards like this will actually do anything for them. Michael WON, you understand, he was acquitted, there's nothing more to be said of that. The only thing that would have made those pigs day is if Michael was rotting away in a jail cell. Michael won and THAT ruined THIER legacy, believe it. If he loses Neverland, oh well. I don't want him to, but more so because I'm afraid that other legal ramifications may occure as a result, just from what was said in those articles, but I don't really understand it, so I'm just waiting to see.

His money are blocked into the New Trust Horizon ( by Mike himself ), that's why he is somehow out of cash. But I think this situation is not that serious that it may sound, in few months these founds will be unblocked and Michael will gain acces to them.

And cool news about Michael doing a photo shoot for Ebony, if its true. Stupid ass comment at the end though, but otherwise, cool news.

Um...they make is sound as if it's completely empty. Some of the employees are still there. :rolleyes:

As for Michael filing for bankruptcy, the man has made many other finincial ventures around the world. Why do they think the man was in Bahran? For a simple vacation? He owns several different rental properties around the world, as investments.

[/b]
If he had that much more property other than Neverland, why didn't he use that for collateral rather than his own house? I'm all for being optimistic, but after so many financial troubles, optimism goes out the door. That's for anybody, not just Michael. So many people are facing foreclosure right now that it's ridiculous. I just hope Michael can get his finances straight soon and make the best decision regarding Neverland. Somehow, I don't see him coming up with $23 Million that fast looking at all the other money he owes.

Thank you wannabe. You have said what I have been struggling to say!

And personally I dont like seeing that document posted in the thread. I would prefer that if persons want to see it, they click on the link. I dont plan to bury my head in the sand about the situation but on the other hand there are some things I would rather not see. That's just me.

I'm just aggitated by people's readiness to blame it all on Michael. Listen, he's going through a hard time because of everything that's happened to him and I really don't think a lot of us understand the magnitue of what actually did happen to Michael. He nearly lost his life, that's a harsh reality that some here need to face, that was no joke. But he'll work it out, because he's smart and as classic said, he's a survivor, the ultimate, people need to cut him a break and stop breathing down his neck. That includes fans. Shoot, he might have done another photo shoot, talk about that for a while. That's meant for public consumption at least.

And personally I dont like seeing that document posted in the thread. I would prefer that if persons want to see it, they click on the link. I dont plan to bury my head in the sand about the situation but on the other hand there are some things I would rather not see. That's just me.[/b]

Ok point taken, so I have removed the image and replaced it with a link. But people really do need to read the document and not just the media artical to understand that the situation isn't as bad as they are making it out to be.

Back