Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
Invincible is a great album but Off the Wall has so many fun and catchy songs.

Invincible is a great album with some great outtakes that have been unveiled also. But Off The Wall is a masterpiece.

I will have to go with Invincible on this one. While I like most of the songs from OTW, there are some real gems in Invincible, especially the slower mellow songs that can just stay in background. I see myself listening to Invincible lot more day to day, often to lift my mood. OTW is usually limited to when out on hikes in the mountains.

This is a very mainstream answer, but I'm gonna have to go with Off The Wall. I like Invincible a lot, and I think it got too much negative reactions back in the day especially, but I do have some issues with the album. Doesn't make the album bad at all, some of my favorite MJ songs are on it (Threatened and Heartbreaker 😍) but Off The Wall, on the other hand, doesn't really have any weak points in comparison. It's such a classic and I can't not love it, for that reason. I also kinda grew up with the songs through my parents, which kind of helps I guess.

Back