Official Aussie & NZ Thread

What would you do without me hey? OMG I just realized 2 years ago I posted in here. Hahahaha GOOD Times!!! and this is where our friendship started...

I don't know go and bother someone else about WICKED and lucy..... nar I would miss you, your an awesome person that I know that I can be myself with and one that I don't have to change for.... :yes: this is where we first met here and nearly 3 years from now we are still close friend who may be catching up next year :D

You are forgiven

:hysterical: OMG Jess get your mind out of the gutter you dirty grot, Carley said PEA & NUTS hehe why do I always get the blame for everything, if I told you girls to jump of a bridge into a fire would you girls do it, I know I'm awesome but seriously come on I'm not that bad :lmao:

:girl_aww: love you too Jess, your the Pea too my Pod :d

:hysterical: OMG Jess get your mind out of the gutter you dirty grot, Carley said PEA & NUTS hehe why do I always get the blame for everything, if I told you girls to jump of a bridge into a fire would you girls do it, I know I'm awesome but seriously come on I'm not that bad :lmao:

lol Yes I did say Pea & Nut and that is all I am saying hahaha

I don't know go and bother someone else about WICKED and lucy..... nar I would miss you, your an awesome person that I know that I can be myself with and one that I don't have to change for.... :yes: this is where we first met here and nearly 3 years from now we are still close friend who may be catching up next year :D

yEAH That's true. Hunnie we been friends for 2 years not 3 years hahaha it will be 3 years next year :) and 2 close friends could be having a meet up next year :D

lol Yes I did say Pea & Nut and that is all I am saying hahaha

yEAH That's true. Hunnie we been friends for 2 years not 3 years hahaha it will be 3 years next year :) and 2 close friends could be having a meet up next year :D

Exactly although I do like my pea nuts especially the salted ones you get out of Woolies, it is true you always know how to cheer me up and make me laugh no matter how I'm feeling.... :yes: that's why I said nearly 3 years because before you know it, it will nearly be 3 years since we've met especially the way this year has gone so quickly. :yes: these 2 close friends could be having a meet up next year :d

Exactly although I do like my pea nuts especially the salted ones you get out of Woolies, it is true you always know how to cheer me up and make me laugh no matter how I'm feeling.... :yes: that's why I said nearly 3 years because before you know it, it will nearly be 3 years since we've met especially the way this year has gone so quickly. :yes: these 2 close friends could be having a meet up next year :d

That's true babe :) You know I like to read your rants and it's good I can make you laugh anyway dear sweet dreams we can do this again tomorrow night.

I swear im innocent! :innocent: :ph34r:

Bullshit.... don't you go acting innocent either cause your just as insane and nutty as what me and Carley are that's why we all get along so well cause we are equally nutty :lmao:

Ok i admit im not so innocent........grr i hate giving in lol

Oh u think u are so good now dont ya lol

Oh I don't have to think it because I know that I am :D.... you should see this website that I'm doing on Lucy started it this morning and its coming along nicely, when I get a few more things up and running on it so its actually worth looking at (at the moment its on "offline" mode) I will give you the link, and best of all about this site is that you don't have to join its just a standard website so I don't have to worry about editing topics or posts ect ect :dancing:

:hysterical: I know hey Carley its quiet funny when you think of it cause one minute its on the bottom of page 1 or at least page 2 - 3 and then the next minute its back on top buzzing again like old times, the only thing missing now is Renee, Misty, Logan, Daniel and the few others that used to come in here.

:waving: Hey there you weren't interupting at all so there is nothing to apologize for, :no: I won't be heading to the US to see it simply because I'm saving up for a trip to New Zealand in 2013 to catch up with a few friends, see what it has to offer and of course to see my favourite muscial WICKED (QUIET Carley, don't need your opinion on it) :lmao:

:huggy: try not to get too upset about it as I'm sure depending on the success they have in the US they will eventually bring it here to Australia and if not I can almost bet my life savings that someone will at least try and record it and upload on here or on youtube so chin up and try to stay positive okay :group:

lol. kk. thanks hunny bunny :) so how many times hav u seen wicked then??? or maybe i shouldnt get u started by the sounds of it haha. jk.

lol. kk. thanks hunny bunny :) so how many times hav u seen wicked then??? or maybe i shouldnt get u started by the sounds of it haha. jk.

I see that you are from Perth, did you get to see the show at all while it was there for 3 months? No worries.. I'm actually literally obsessed with this musical maybe even more the twilight and that's saying something, my best mate has diagnosed me with what she likes to call OWD (Obsessive WICKED Disorder) and thankfully there is no cure *does a happy dance* umm :thinking: I don't think you really want to know :hysterical: but since you asked I have seen it 15 times (10 in Brisbane, 4 in Adelaide & the opening night in Perth)I really wanted to make it to the closing on the 11th of this month as it was the last show EVER with this fantastic cast in Australia, most of them are heading off to be apart of the Asian tour which opens in Singapore in December.

I know the muscial back to front, I keep in contact with a few of the performers through twitter David Harris (Fiyero) Ryan Sheppard (Christey), James Smith (Boq) and of course the one and only gorgeous Lucy Durack who played Glinda thought out the enitre Australian season and who played her last performance as Glinda on Perth's closing night, she's now working on playing the Character Faith in the muscial Strange Bedfellows which is due to open up in Melbourne early next year. I've spent $1,500 just on tickets alone and I'm not even going to give you an estimate on what I've spent on the merchandise :naughty:

Wanted to see the show in Singapore as Elisa (NessaRose) Jemma (Elphaba) David (Fiyero) James (Boq) Bert (The Wizard) Maggie (Madame Morrible) & Ryan (Christery) are all apart of the Asian tour but it would cost me over $5,000 just for accomodation, air flights & tickets to the show as I wouldn't only just watch it once, not worth it now that Lucy isn't apart of it anymore so I promised both David & Jemma last time I spoke to them on opening night that I would use the $5,000 to see them on opening night in New Zealand (maybe a few shows while I there for 6 months) and then if I'm able to will also fly over for closing if David and Jemma are still apart of the production then.

okay I think I better leave it there before I bore you to death, Carley eats me alive on MSN tonight or one of the mods change this thread from the "Official Aussie / NZ thread" to the "Offical WICKED thread".

Last edited:
okay I think I better leave it there before I bore you to death, Carley eats me alive on MSN tonight or one of the mods change this thread from the "Official Aussie / NZ thread" to the "Offical WICKED thread".

Hahahaha Just come back and here you are talking Wicked!!! LMAO

OOO Me name is Purple! :)

Oh I don't have to think it because I know that I am :D.... you should see this website that I'm doing on Lucy started it this morning and its coming along nicely, when I get a few more things up and running on it so its actually worth looking at (at the moment its on "offline" mode) I will give you the link, and best of all about this site is that you don't have to join its just a standard website so I don't have to worry about editing topics or posts ect ect :dancing:

yay! that cool

Hahahaha Just come back and here you are talking Wicked!!! LMAO

OOO Me name is Purple! :)

:no: not exactly a member asked me a question and I answered it, its just that no one posted after I did so I can't be blamed for this one cause if I didn't answer I would of been rude so NER ON YOU *pokes tounge* :p.

:party: :confetti: yay you've finally got your legenday badge congrats Bella :cheers: :dancing:

I see that you are from Perth, did you get to see the show at all while it was there for 3 months? No worries.. I'm actually literally obsessed with this musical maybe even more the twilight and that's saying something, my best mate has diagnosed me with what she likes to call OWD (Obsessive WICKED Disorder) and thankfully there is no cure *does a happy dance* umm :thinking: I don't think you really want to know :hysterical: but since you asked I have seen it 15 times (10 in Brisbane, 4 in Adelaide & the opening night in Perth)I really wanted to make it to the closing on the 11th of this month as it was the last show EVER with this fantastic cast in Australia, most of them are heading off to be apart of the Asian tour which opens in Singapore in December.

I know the muscial back to front, I keep in contact with a few of the performers through twitter David Harris (Fiyero) Ryan Sheppard (Christey), James Smith (Boq) and of course the one and only gorgeous Lucy Durack who played Glinda thought out the enitre Australian season and who played her last performance as Glinda on Perth's closing night, she's now working on playing the Character Faith in the muscial Strange Bedfellows which is due to open up in Melbourne early next year. I've spent $1,500 just on tickets alone and I'm not even going to give you an estimate on what I've spent on the merchandise :naughty:

Wanted to see the show in Singapore as Elisa (NessaRose) Jemma (Elphaba) David (Fiyero) James (Boq) Bert (The Wizard) Maggie (Madame Morrible) & Ryan (Christery) are all apart of the Asian tour but it would cost me over $5,000 just for accomodation, air flights & tickets to the show as I wouldn't only just watch it once, not worth it now that Lucy isn't apart of it anymore so I promised both David & Jemma last time I spoke to them on opening night that I would use the $5,000 to see them on opening night in New Zealand (maybe a few shows while I there for 6 months) and then if I'm able to will also fly over for closing if David and Jemma are still apart of the production then.

HAHAHAHAH. lol. now i get why carly's gonna eat u! dw tho. i love people with obsessions. had my fair share of those myself and i think its safe to say everyone on this board has too. aww nooo. my friend was going in a group of friends to see wicked and she asked me to come and i wanted to but i didnt know the other girls going so i turned her down.plus i wasnt sure if it was worth the money and i'd just got janet tickets :( i knew it had a really good name on broadway cos they mentioned it in glee (yes i watch glee..hehe)...kind of regretting it now. it must b pretty good if u spent THAT much....and WHOAAAA thats a lot to spend. lol. will they release it on dvd for ur permanent obsessive viewing pleasure???

HAHAHAHAH. lol. now i get why carly's gonna eat u! dw tho. i love people with obsessions. had my fair share of those myself and i think its safe to say everyone on this board has too. aww nooo. my friend was going in a group of friends to see wicked and she asked me to come and i wanted to but i didnt know the other girls going so i turned her down.plus i wasnt sure if it was worth the money and i'd just got janet tickets :( i knew it had a really good name on broadway cos they mentioned it in glee (yes i watch glee..hehe)...kind of regretting it now. it must b pretty good if u spent THAT much....and WHOAAAA thats a lot to spend. lol. will they release it on dvd for ur permanent obsessive viewing pleasure???

I :love: glee too!

Where is everyone??? :blink:

Last edited:

*is embarassed* Carley cops it a fair bit and so does my best friend, I'm actually quite annoyed and disaapointed that it left so soon, it still has places to visit here (like Darwin, Tassie & Hobart) and personally I don't see why our people have to be taken overseas like why can't Asia do their own version of it like all over the world has.

Thank god I'm not the only one I used to be just as bad with the Twilight Saga and although I still love it (TEAM JACOB) its not as bad since I have become inlove with WICKED. Its a shame that you missed out on it, you find things out about the Wizard of oz that you can't find out from the movie, like how the scarecrow become the scare crow, how the lion became so terrified of everything particuarly humans, how the tin man became the tin man, is the wizard as good as he makes out he is or is he actually evil? and most importantly the wicked witch.

The stories of the musical tells you all about Elphaba and how she became wicked, she wasn't always the witch that the movie the Wizard of oz made her and in this musical you find out all these things plus all about the relationship Glinda and Elphaba has before they were crowned Glinda the Good and The Wicked Witch Of The West, there is also something about the Wicked Witch Of The East (the witch that has the house fall on her) that you find out through this musical too, oh I could go on and on and on but I will leave it there for now.

I love it and the only regret that I have now it not seeing it more while it was in Brisbane as that's my home town, worth every cent that I spent and like I said if Lucy was going to Asia I'd be there in a heart beat regadless whether it would cost me the $5,000 or more. Unfortunately :no: there is no dvd planned for the Australian cast but I did hear that they were looking at making a dvd version of the broadway production but who would play the characters that I couldn't tell you.

I have the Mp3 version of the last Brisbane show that I copied un be known to the ushers so until we find out whats happening with the dvd situation I'm going to have to stick with the Mp3 version even if it makes Lucy's voice sort of sounds like a mouse that had its tail stood on at the start of it cause not only did she have to sing those high notes she had to try and put on an American accent and try not to fall out of the bubble all at the same time :hysterical:

There is nothing wrong with watching Glee, although I can clearly admit I'm a fan of it, but I don't critizing it like some people do, I don't know why I can't stand the show but it just doesn't interest me unfortunately maybe its the fact that I don't find any of the guys on the show good looking, nothing to keep me glued to the screen, not to worry though as I'm sure I have shows that interest me that you probably wouldn't watch / like.

Last edited:
Jesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, sorry bella I didn't see you on here I feel like such a goof ball... how are you bootiful?

Its ok lol

im alright but i have bit of a headache :( which i think is a sign for me to get to bed lol

you take care ok

Im going bck to mums tomrrow so i dont know if i'll be online early enough to chat

:love: ya Bye :waving:

WOOOHHHOOOOO GLEE Fans in the house...PAYBACK Girl!! I think Glee is an awesome show! It's quiet good this season oh and Thanks!

WOOOHHHOOOOO GLEE Fans in the house...PAYBACK Girl!! I think Glee is an awesome show! It's quiet good this season oh and Thanks!

Sorry to burst your bubble bella but you can go on and on and on and on about Glee and it won't drive me the tinest bit insane because I'm used to over twitter and facebook with Cherie cause she's just as equally obsessed with Glee as I am with WICKED so knock ur self out till ur hearts content :D

Its ok lol

im alright but i have bit of a headache :( which i think is a sign for me to get to bed lol

you take care ok

Im going bck to mums tomrrow so i dont know if i'll be online early enough to chat

:love: ya Bye :waving:

I know that feeling I have a slight headache to and its not even summer yet I'm so going to be regretting it when it comes Summer, that's okay I don't know if I'm going to be online tomorrow night anyway my sister and her partner have to work so I'm babysitting until 11:30 I think it is so unless I take my laptop around I won't be coming on but I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually whether it will be on here or on msn.

:heart: you to Bella, take care gumbie

:waving:

I know that feeling I have a slight headache to and its not even summer yet I'm so going to be regretting it when it comes Summer, that's okay I don't know if I'm going to be online tomorrow night anyway my sister and her partner have to work so I'm babysitting until 11:30 I think it is so unless I take my laptop around I won't be coming on but I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually whether it will be on here or on msn.

I hope you'll be on tomorrow night

Yes i think it awesome too but i wont be able to watch it now that im bck at mums grrrr. But i will record it though.

I know summer time is when headache occur alot and it sucks. Well im bck at mum ( well techinally im at the plaza lol) and a part of me wants to go bck at dads , oh well i at least i have foxtel here :wild:

Back