Official Aussie & NZ Thread

not too bad although my headaches are back and won't f:censored: off, I've made an appointment to see my doctor on Tuesday to see if she can come up with any ideas on what's causing them as its can't been the heat cause the past two days have been cool and overcast.

well that was smart having a sleep a little too close to bedtime but don't worry as you aren't the only one, I feel asleep watching Neighbours and woke up just after Home & Away finished, but I will be going to bed soon so that way I don't have to put up with this headache

not too bad although my headaches are back and won't f:censored: off, I've made an appointment to see my doctor on Tuesday to see if she can come up with any ideas on what's causing them as its can't been the heat cause the past two days have been cool and overcast.

well that was smart having a sleep a little too close to bedtime but don't worry as you aren't the only one, I feel asleep watching Neighbours and woke up just after Home & Away finished, but I will be going to bed soon so that way I don't have to put up with this headache

Aww no u still have that headache :( that not good at all :hug:
I hope the doctor can help u out soon

Well anyway i must be off as it is late

You take care

:love: ya

Bye! :waving:

Hey! :waving: lol gumbie

Im good thanks :) apart from this dumb daylight savings grrr

Hey! :waving: lol gumbie

Im good thanks :) apart from this dumb daylight savings grrr

Sorry my sister's friend Inga calls me and my sister that and now its kinda stuck in the grove and for now everyone is gumbie :hysterical: Oh I know what you mean I f:censored: hate it cause now all my programs that I watch on foxtel are all now an 1hr early then what they usually are and its confusing the crap out of me :rant:

Sorry my sister's friend Inga calls me and my sister that and now its kinda stuck in the grove and for now everyone is gumbie :hysterical: Oh I know what you mean I f:censored: hate it cause now all my programs that I watch on foxtel are all now an 1hr early then what they usually are and its confusing the crap out of me :rant:

Hold on a min ..i thought u guys didnt get daylight savings??? :blink:

We don't but because foxtel's main office is based in Melbourne all programs are an hr ahead of what they usually are it really pisses me off cause I always miss them.

I didnt know that wow but it sucks that they cant like leave brisbane 's time as it was for foxtel

I didnt know that wow but it sucks that they cant like leave brisbane 's time as it was for foxtel

Not much you can do about it, I will get used to it.... I just completely forgot about it and missed one of the movies mum asked me to tape for her so now I'll just keep and eye out for it again on Foxtel and if they don't show it again I will just download it.

Not much you can do about it, I will get used to it.... I just completely forgot about it and missed one of the movies mum asked me to tape for her so now I'll just keep and eye out for it again on Foxtel and if they don't show it again I will just download it.

Good idea :)

I taped this mj show thing tonight it was on abc 2 channel or something like that but i have totally forgotten what it was. I watched a bit of it after i taped it but the concert show wasnt that really good :( ,imo it was crap

Good idea :)

I taped this mj show thing tonight it was on abc 2 channel or something like that but i have totally forgotten what it was. I watched a bit of it after i taped it but the concert show wasnt that really good :( ,imo it was crap

:) Well at least she can't bitch at me as it wasn't my fault I just forgot that daylight savings started at 2am this morning :lol: OMG channel 2 I haven't watched that channel since ABC3 was available :giggle:.

I was watching the news the other day while we were at the doctors waiting for the retarded doctor to see Tyler and they mentioned something about the case couldn't tell you what it was though cause I was to busy fighting with Tyler cause he wanted to go into the chemist for the chocolates but what I did hear it sounds like Dr Faggot is in some serious trouble.

:) Well at least she can't bitch at me as it wasn't my fault I just forgot that daylight savings started at 2am this morning :lol: OMG channel 2 I haven't watched that channel since ABC3 was available :giggle:.

I was watching the news the other day while we were at the doctors waiting for the retarded doctor to see Tyler and they mentioned something about the case couldn't tell you what it was though cause I was to busy fighting with Tyler cause he wanted to go into the chemist for the chocolates but what I did hear it sounds like Dr Faggot is in some serious trouble.

Well basically that dr conrat murray hid evidence and apperately one fan said he heard or read the he was right in the room when he was dying!

Exactly!!! I haven't been watching the case (protecting myself so I don't get depressed....) but from what I have heard around it's not going too hot for Murray.

Yep to me it doesnt look good for murray at all but im worried bout what the jury might think. Just cuz we belive murray is 100% guilty it doesnt mean the jury will think the same way and that is what worries me

Yep to me it doesnt look good for murray at all but im worried bout what the jury might think. Just cuz we belive murray is 100% guilty it doesnt mean the jury will think the same way and that is what worries me

I know, this worries me as well. I've been catching up reading the daily recaps in the trial section and the state does have a very strong case. I just hope the jury does the right thing.

Is it spring yet by you all? Fall has started here and slowly the temps are getting cooler. No more days in a row of 36C, 38C, etc. I hated that!!! The leaves are slowly starting to turn color and I'll definitely be getting some piccys of the pretty trees soon. :D

I know, this worries me as well. I've been catching up reading the daily recaps in the trial section and the state does have a very strong case. I just hope the jury does the right thing.

Is it spring yet by you all? Fall has started here and slowly the temps are getting cooler. No more days in a row of 36C, 38C, etc. I hated that!!! The leaves are slowly starting to turn color and I'll definitely be getting some piccys of the pretty trees soon. :D

Im praying too that the jury does the right thing.

Yes its spring here but today it feels more like winter grrr

Im praying too that the jury does the right thing.

Yes its spring here but today it feels more like winter grrr

Yesterday it was 32C here and today around the same, but then finally it will drop again to around 20C which is a little better. I can't wait until it's more like 7C to 13C, it's my favorite kind of temps. I know, you are probably like...what?? lol It's weird how we are all used to certain types of temps based on the climate where we live. What kind of temps are your favorite?

I can never figure out the temp in the U.S its so confusing lol

my fave temp would have to be maybe arouns mid 20's when its not too cold and not too hot.

Jess you watched Johnny the other night woo he did MJ proud :)

2:18am.. lol

Missed this place.

Scored a couple of awesome MJ things lately :)

Jess you watched Johnny the other night woo he did MJ proud :)

2:18am.. lol

Missed this place.

Scored a couple of awesome MJ things lately :)

Yeh if mj was alive & saw that preformance i reckon mj would haved loved it, its just a shame he didnt wear the BJ outfit though. But i didnt like his preformance of usher's song though ( i didnt know it was a usher song! lol) but im glad hes still in the show.

What mj stuff did u get?

Back