Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Well you've lost 7kg so I'll bow down to you master :agree: I was in Sydney last week as a tourist, walking around the whole time and was too busy to eat properly so the weight just fell off. But now I'm back home with a stocked up fridge and pantry, nothing too unhealthy, but can easily over eat.

You should have told me you were dieting, so then I would have stopped recommending double coat tim tam orgasms and mint slice sweets :bugeyed :lol:

You freaked me out so I quickly went and checked villiage cinemas site again, but tickets aren't on sale yet. Never tried gold class, always seemed a bit too posh for my liking. I like a nice packed, rough and dirty cinema :p

I dont normally watch footy show, but was kinda watching it last night with mum. But i went in my room to go on here, and that must have been when the mj thing came on.

But thankfully i still got 2 see it anyway.
I wish i knew how to upload it, but i dont
sorry cozzie

No probs, it'll pop up eventually. I don't usually watch the footy show either.. that amount of testosterone just scares me!

000cozzie000;2235953 No probs said:
:lol:

Would be cool if they had a girl on the panel..would balance it out!

Well you've lost 7kg so I'll bow down to you master :agree: I was in Sydney last week as a tourist, walking around the whole time and was too busy to eat properly so the weight just fell off. But now I'm back home with a stocked up fridge and pantry, nothing too unhealthy, but can easily over eat.

You should have told me you were dieting, so then I would have stopped recommending double coat tim tam orgasms and mint slice sweets :bugeyed :lol:

You freaked me out so I quickly went and checked villiage cinemas site again, but tickets aren't on sale yet. Never tried gold class, always seemed a bit too posh for my liking. I like a nice packed, rough and dirty cinema :p

Now now, any weight loss when you are trying is amazing...so there! :cheeky:
Yeah walking around Sydney for a few days...you'll shed a few kilos that way. You end up walking more distance than you think you do. I'm always really exhausted after a full day in the city.
Yeah I easily overeat as well.... I really try hard to pay attention or before I know it - the whole package or whatever...is GONE! :bugeyed
LOL! It's okay. They say once every week or two you need to eat something off diet so A. You don't freak out and break the whole diet and B. If you are doing a lower carb diet so your body doesn't try to hold on to the fat you want to lose. So I don't mind. Jeez I love those TimTam Orgasms!!! :wub:

That sucks, I wish they were already on sale for everyone. I have tickets for the 2nd time I'm seeing it, here by where I'm staying, but not yet for the 1st time I see it, in Chatswood. Just depends on the theater. Hopefully soon we'll all have tickets :clapping:

Hmm I better not make those mint slice things after all. You guys reminded me how I have lost 6kg this year. Have been going up a few kg per year since I was 19 (and was pretty underweight mind you). But this year I freaked out when I got weighed and was technically in the overweight catagory! So yeah, back in the healthy weight range now and happy about it.

I reckon im a lil too skinny.....everyone says im ''fine'' but i feel im not. I used have ppl bully me when i was younger calling me anorexic (which i wasnt) but no matta what i do i cant gain weight :(

I reckon im a lil too skinny.....everyone says im ''fine'' but i feel im not. I used have ppl bully me when i was younger calling me anorexic (which i wasnt) but no matta what i do i cant gain weight :(

You probably just have a really good metabolism.. as long as you're eating enough and getting all the nutrients you need then I wouldn't worry about it. Have you checked what your BMI is?

I looked up a BMI calculator and found this one.. I love the commando, he's badass :D http://biggestloserclub.com.au/resources/weight-analysis/commando-weight-analyser.html

my BMI is 24.1 high end of healthy - he told me stay fit and healthy no need to lose weight. I want to lose more though! lol

lmao @ little brittain.

The weather forecast says it's gonna be hazy again today. Still no excuse for not heading out. I'm thinking of going to Sea World!

Hells yes!! No water restrictions this weekend. Totally having a massive water balloon/pool party. Haven't had the luxury of wasting water like that for years.

I'm so scared about the drought. Every year the levels never rise above the previous year...Its a continuous decline! What is going to happen in 10 years!! BAH!

You probably just have a really good metabolism.. as long as you're eating enough and getting all the nutrients you need then I wouldn't worry about it. Have you checked what your BMI is?

I looked up a BMI calculator and found this one.. I love the commando, he's badass :D http://biggestloserclub.com.au/resources/weight-analysis/commando-weight-analyser.html

Im eating alright..properly just not healthy as i shoud be :blush:

BMI?? what that?? lol i dont check weight scales or stuff like that..it confuses me too much! lol

Haha sounds good to me...but I think they have recently experienced a drought too :( I have no idea truely

Im eating alright..properly just not healthy as i shoud be :blush:

BMI?? what that?? lol i dont check weight scales or stuff like that..it confuses me too much! lol

Its Body Mass Index. It puts your height, weight & age together to calculate if you are a 'health' weight...

Welcome :)

& go Saints woo!
But I dont really mind which wins :p

Don't care too much for either team. But I'm going for the Saints.

I'm more interested in the Brisbane vs Melbourne game tonight in the NRL (even though I'm more of an AFL fan). Come on the Broncos!

Last edited:
Back