Official Aussie & NZ Thread

OUCH! that sounds painful hope u feel better soon :hug:

Our weather here has been insane as it has been like major hot here these last few days but now its finally started to cool down which is good.

Thanks, ya it's pretty painful... can't cough, sneeze, laugh, lift my arm... without it aching :(
I remember how hot it can get over there, which means it's REALLY hot lol.

Thanks, ya it's pretty painful... can't cough, sneeze, laugh, lift my arm... without it aching :(
I remember how hot it can get over there, which means it's REALLY hot lol.
\
Oh no that not good

Yes when i say hot it means IT REALLY REALLY HOT lol

Time to bump the thread, all my Kiwis and Aussie MJ lovers, holla!

PS: Holla if you are a Prince fan 2

hey :wave: good to see this thread being bumped

i miss It

hi ! :waves: you must be new to this thread :)
Great to see another fellow aussie mj fan

I don't mind Historic, once the rugby is over and we keep the cup, we will all be best friends again. I think Michael Jackson said it best, the All Blacks are so DANGEROUS!

The first one I listened to was with Scott Ross, that was pretty awesome. He had a lot of interesting things to say about the whole Arvizo mess.

I miss this thread too! :(

It was so much fun when it was alive lol

The first one I listened to was with Scott Ross, that was pretty awesome. He had a lot of interesting things to say about the whole Arvizo mess.

Hmmm...Scott Ross not sure he's trustworthy I mean he is friends with wade Robson's brother...

Hmmm...Scott Ross not sure he's trustworthy I mean he is friends with wade Robson's brother...

He said they don't speak much anymore and that he's spoken to Wade's brother about Wade's claims and said he doesn't believe them. Be careful about jumping to negative conclusions about people too quickly, guilt by association is a fallacy. People can be friends without agreeing on everything or supporting everything the other person does. If you listen to everything he says in the podcast he comes across as being very pro MJ, he didn't say anything that I think could be interpreted any differently.

I miss this thread too

It was so much fun but I think everyone has kinda moved on and gotten busy with their lives

hey i see u found this thread this was a awesome thread when the other aussies were around :) i miss this thread

HI! :hellooo: im jess good to see another aussie in here

Back