Official Aussie & NZ Thread

LOL! I know its like this thread just doesnt wanna end and its doing anything it can 2 stay :lol:

Hey! :waving: how r ya?

Glad to see this thread brought bck to life again :lol:

Hello anyone home?
*cleans cobbsweb*
I'm going though my old posts and I'm getting embarrassed by them. Never going to let anyone see them.

Hahahahahaha yes this thread has lots of cobbswebs since its been ages its been active

How r ya?

:clapping: congrats on getting the job as a mod, I remember the times that I used to be a mod on so many different forums in the end I ended up going back to being a member cause it was so hard keeping up with everything especially if its quite popular.

Instead I end up making websites which have forums but then 9 times out of 10 I forget to update them aswell, I can't even remember the last time I updated Michael's or Lucy's website :hysterical:

It's like the club 30's in here, cobwebs and everything. Can anyone spare a quarter for the juke box?

It's like the club 30's in here, cobwebs and everything. Can anyone spare a quarter for the juke box?

:hysterical: now that's nearly the funniest thing I've ever heard :hysterical:

Anyway seen as I'm the happiest person on the planet right now, I'd thought I would share my wonderful fantastic news.

Finally after what will be our 3rd year friendship anniversary Carley and I will be meeting in person for the first time @ dreamworld.

Where we are going to do all sorts of wacky and weird things that will give us a lifetime of memories for when we are old and grey :D

Jess that's great to hear about you being a mod...I was a mod for a forum or 2. I am on for a current forum at the moment..

:hysterical: now that's nearly the funniest thing I've ever heard :hysterical:

Anyway seen as I'm the happiest person on the planet right now, I'd thought I would share my wonderful fantastic news.

Finally after what will be our 3rd year friendship anniversary Carley and I will be meeting in person for the first time @ dreamworld.

Where we are going to do all sorts of wacky and weird things that will give us a lifetime of memories for when we are old and grey :D

Old and grey....Yep that's for sure. Yes we're meeting up at Dreamworld just under 3 WEEKS It's exciting. After 3 years talking online, talking in this thread...This is where the friendship kicked of :)

Old and grey....Yep that's for sure. Yes we're meeting up at Dreamworld just under 3 WEEKS It's exciting. After 3 years talking online, talking in this thread...This is where the friendship kicked of :)

Long way to go yet hun so we better make take lots and lots of photos / videos... I know its so exciting I feel like screaming... not long to go now so I better make sure that between now and then I get enough beauty sleep so I don't have bags.

:yes: If it wasn't for this thread and neither of us would of known we exhisted, the wonderful things Michael does for us all even when he's no longer with us.

And you want to know what the best part about it is besides seeing you..... I get to have my cocktail on the Giant Drop if I don't chicken out lolz.

Long way to go yet hun so we better make take lots and lots of photos / videos... I know its so exciting I feel like screaming... not long to go now so I better make sure that between now and then I get enough beauty sleep so I don't have bags.

:yes: If it wasn't for this thread and neither of us would of known we exhisted, the wonderful things Michael does for us all even when he's no longer with us.

And you want to know what the best part about it is besides seeing you..... I get to have my cocktail on the Giant Drop if I don't chicken out lolz.

:yes: if it weren't for this thread or MJ, I don't know what would happen. Hahaha you and your Cocktail...Yes you better get some good night sleep or you'll be walking around like a Zombie lol!!!!

Hahaha I'll make sure you don't. As for photos there will be plenty.

Yay! hope u guys will have a great time

and omg i didnt realize u guys were writing on this thread again lol

Its been ages since this thread was alive ha

Here u go :) :
images
LOL

Long time since I've been here again.... Just checking in... how is everyone? What have you all been up to?

Hey! :waving: havent seen you around in ages :) how are u doing?

Im good nothing has changed much lol

Hey! :waving: havent seen you around in ages :) how are u doing?

Im good nothing has changed much lol

:waving: Doing pretty good here. Just got over a raging case of bronchitis. I coughed so hard I tore a muscle between my ribs *cries* so that is still hurting, but I'm heaps better than I was last week! We've been getting a lot of snowfall here, one blizzard after another. I'm definitely ready for spring!! How is it by you??

:waving: Doing pretty good here. Just got over a raging case of bronchitis. I coughed so hard I tore a muscle between my ribs *cries* so that is still hurting, but I'm heaps better than I was last week! We've been getting a lot of snowfall here, one blizzard after another. I'm definitely ready for spring!! How is it by you??

OUCH! that sounds painful hope u feel better soon :hug:

Our weather here has been insane as it has been like major hot here these last few days but now its finally started to cool down which is good.

Back