Official Charts Thread For ''Michael''

Does anyone know if midweek sales figures include pre orders or do they only get added at the end of the week?
Also there is still NO PROMO in UK I have only seen ad on TV once during X Factor other artists have loads of ads for albums especially in the morinig during Daybreak how is it supposed to sell with no ads!!!!! So frustrating

I needed clarification as the original post was confusing. I didn't realize those numbers were for the last week.

Anyways, the last I've heard from Sony was that MICHAEL should debut at #1 in the US with 400,000 copies sold. UK sales were expected to be in the 130,000 to 150,000 range but it appears like sales will struggle to hit 100,000 (simply due to lack of promotion)... if you're not on X Factor you can't be #1 in that country. So it looks like a #3 debut there as of right now.

Struggling to git 100,000 in the UK would be poor indeed.

Sony really need a kick up the arse with this one - and I normally protect them!

We need more TV advertising soon!

I can't believe if SONY didn't learn anything in 2001 !!!

Lack of promotion kills even a great album !

What has SONY done in UK other than the largest poster in the world at heatrow airport?

I have seen no promotion in Denmark.
SO SAD !

#2 on US iTunes.

Why are people so sure it will be #1 in US first week?

It doesn't look good at the moment does it?

#2 on US iTunes.

Why are people so sure it will be #1 in US first week?

It doesn't look good at the moment does it?

It's only iTunes.
Older artists like Mike sell around 15% from iTunes
Much more sales come form stores.

OK.

So MJ surely still has a chance to hit #1 in the US?

I really hope Michael becomes #1 in US - that would be huge!

I dont' really Care about US sales Because Michael has WorldWide Sales The US Is another Place Just Like anywhere else He only stopped touring Here ANdI dont Blame Him the want to see him fail

Its almost 100% certain than MJ will sell more than R Kelly.. even if he is behind on itunes.. R kelly cmon who want to own his CD ! ahah no but seriously MJ competition is susan boyle, taylor swift and Glee christmas album :S

Hey.
I would love chart updates for songs.

How well is Monster, HT, MTS, AD, BTM, HMH and other songs doing?

Is Monster still having great succes? Please write the charts from all around the world with songs chart.

Danish chart update

Album chart:
Michael #1

Single chart:
HMH #11 (album)
BTM #48
HMH #53 (single)
HT # 88
Monster #91
MTS #126
AD #141
BN #161

MJ has 8 entrys in top 200 in Denmark - That's awesome!

Danish chart update

Album chart:
Michael #1

Single chart:
HMH #11 (album)
BTM #48
HMH #53 (single)
HT # 88
Monster #91
MTS #126
AD #141
BN #161

ughhh why the **** is rkelly still number 1 ..mj is clearly selling more even on itunes ..go read the reviews they are more than kelz

How people know to buy only 'Hollywood Tonight' or 'Monster' digitally. Those seem to be favourites all around the world. Are all those people previewed the album before? Or probably even dl'ed it illegally?

He's going onto charts, he's going onto charts tonight, he's going onto chart, he's going onto charts, he's going onto charts tonight, he's going onto charts, he's going onto charts tonight? It's true that he can never ever have that chance again?

Oh good thread, thanks! :)

But do we need all the different threads for HMH, HMH in UK and so on..???

Back