'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Calling opus from new Zealand & no answer.

If the don't smarten up there bus development manager is gonna get his mobile number published

Calling opus from new Zealand & no answer.

If the don't smarten up there bus development manager is gonna get his mobile number published

Same! You're using the 020 7213 9587 number, yes? :)

Its here!!! :) from the times book shop and its hugee! but ive waited so long now so Im gonna wait til christmas to open it aha :p
really wasnt expecting it before christmas! :D

IF the don't contact me by xmas eve I'm publishing this guys mobile number ashis present for Christmas then at least I know I won't be the only one inconvenienced.

And I'm sick of do gooders saying go easy on them. Screw that.

Its 3 days before christmas.. No Opus, No tracking number and not a single email or reply from Karen Opus! Now we hear that there are errors in the opus, only one glove given (how can we handle such a huge book with one hand??), and u can buy it cheaper else where!
This is really bad! I don't think I would pre-order anything again! I hope MJ's estate does somthing about this situation... MJ was about being the best of the best, what Kraken Opus is doing is not an acceptable standard!

Mhhmm...if you pre-ordered it on Barnes & Noble.com (I dunno if that's only available for people in the U.S.) before the 21st, the cost was $134.99. Now they're selling it for $224.99. It says usually available in 1 to 2 weeks. The shipping (Expedited-3 days or less) was free. I've been hearing people have been getting their OPUS without the reality card; which scares me.

I finally ordered it and I'd love to get it before Christmas. We'll see... Good luck to everyone who's already ordered. :reading:

I'm wondering why they aren't answering, because people said they were more than helpful yesterday - maybe they haven't made it to work because of the snow? :p

Did anybody, who already received their Opus, notice any progress on the FedEx tracking page?

I'm glad they have finally arrived in the UK. I ordered mine through Ticketmaster but hopefully i'll get mine today or tommorow too :dancin:

Do they delivery Christmas Eve aswell???

I'm glad they have finally arrived in the UK. I ordered mine through Ticketmaster but hopefully i'll get mine today or tommorow too :dancin:

Do they delivery Christmas Eve aswell???

I would guess they would, it's a normal working day really - I think we'll get ours today or tomorrow though (UK). Seems to be they're being dispatched through couriers! Just trying to get hold of Opus to see where mine is! Still not answering..! :p

OOO just got through to them! He's going to have a look for me, and ring me back in a few minutes - I'll let you guys what what he said!

Me: Awwww man...
1sm230bored.gif

:hysterical:

In my case FedUp ... errm, sorry, FedEx still says Initiated ... today is the estimated delivery date. :timer:

I finally got through to a lady at Opus. I asked her if the Opus had been dispatched to customers in Europe and she said 'I think so'. I explained about the FedEx tracking information not progressing. She took my name and phone number and said that she would ask someone to check and call me back. Hopefully I'll have better luck than some of you and they actually do call me back. I'll let you know if they do. If anyone in Europe receives their Opus, please post here. Thanks!

:hysterical:

In my case FedUp ... errm, sorry, FedEx still says Initiated ... today is the estimated delivery date. :timer:

lol god I hate all this bureacracy - I don't have a better word for it. the fact they skimp and give only one glove, then justify it with some pathetic excuse that it's a "tribute" when we all know they're just saving a couple of bucks. the fact that there is no opus reality card inside. the fact that they claim to respond to email queries within 24 hours but if australians email, no response. EVER.

god I hate this stupid bureacracy. it's driving me insane. is this what the world's come to :(

In other words - no news for the UK fans ordered the book through Ticketmaster? :O My order's date is 21/08... no word from them yet... :(

I finally got through to a lady at Opus. I asked her if the Opus had been dispatched to customers in Europe and she said 'I think so'. I explained about the FedEx tracking information not progressing. She took my name and phone number and said that she would ask someone to check and call me back. Hopefully I'll have better luck than some of you and they actually do call me back. I'll let you know if they do. If anyone in Europe receives their Opus, please post here. Thanks!

I'm waiting for the man to call me back at the moment, rang him at 10:42 :)

Its here!!! :) from the times book shop and its hugee! but ive waited so long now so Im gonna wait til christmas to open it aha :p
really wasnt expecting it before christmas! :D

Hi, I ordered mine from the Times store but I haven't received a tracking number or anything. Did you?

Do you have a contacted phone number for the Times Store?

I got it!!!!!!!!! I finally got it!!! Woooo hoooo!!! I was almost crying while looking at it...My sister and I looked at it together...Haven't read anything yet though...Just skimmed through it...I can't wait to relax and experience the magic that this book is...!! I was sooo excited when FedEx finally showed up!! It's so beautiful!!

When did you get it? I am in Montreal, and I am leaving for the Holidays this afternoon. I hope they bring mine before 1PM...otherwise, I won't get to see my xmas gift until next year.

Did you get a tracking number? when was it shipped? Was it shipped from Chicago or Toronto?

Sorry for all the questions.

Good news that the Time Book orders have started to arrive! and they are arriving by ParcelForce?

The number for them is 0845 271 2134 if anyone wants to check...

this book is intimidating me lol i tried to look through it but only skimmed a couple of pages before i had to put it back in its box.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Delivery guy just arrived with mine......... :woohoo:

Im not even allowed to look at it! :censored: My family have confiscated the box til Christmas Day!!!! They locked me in the bloody dining room and have hidden it .... it weighs a ton!!!! :bugeyed:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Delivery guy just arrived with mine......... :woohoo:

Im not even allowed to look at it! :censored: My family have confiscated the box til Christmas Day!!!! They locked me in the bloody dining room and have hidden it .... it weighs a ton!!!! :bugeyed:

Order with Ticketmaster or Times?

Hi, I ordered mine from the Times store but I haven't received a tracking number or anything. Did you?

Do you have a contacted phone number for the Times Store?

No I didn't get a tracking number or anything it just came today which i didnt expect..but if you want to contact them to check there number is 08452712134 :) yours will probably come some time today;)

Thanks Jeromemichael. I might give them a ring later. I ordered it to be delivered to my work address because I was moving house and today is my last day at work so I hope it arrives!

Back