'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

After looking through my Opus for the last 10 minutes, I'm sort of disappointed. First, we really need 2 gloves with this thing. It's just too large to handle with only one glove.

Second, I've already found an error in the Opus. There is a page in the Opus with pictures from the TDCAU video shoot in Brazil. The caption says it's a video shoot for "They Don't Really Care About Us." Get the name of the song correct at least!

I'm in the USA and no Opus or tracking info.yet!

sad.gif

Just recieved my Opus in Virginia, right outside washington DC.

Hmmm...Okay, so it's getting out on the East Coast and making it's way South. Thanks for posting.

Well, the weather IS a legitimate situation down here in Florida today. The parking lot to my complex was a pond this morning. The security gate/area is slightly below level of the rest of the complex so it was flooded far worse...the gate wouldn't open and the area has been roped off. Had to use the back gate which no one's ever used as it's always been locked. Now, I'm worried if Fedex DOES come today that the truck won't be able to get in cuz the entrance is closed. :worried:

Of ALL the days to rain like cats and dogs for HOURS, it would have to have been last night. *SIGH* If I'm lucky, the book will come tomorrow. Hopefully, the rain will hold up today, the water will go down, and the entrance issues will be resolved by then.

My Opus was shiped with fedex home delivery, which does deliver on Saturdays. So if people in the US don't get it today, there is a chance you will get it tomorrow.

After looking through my Opus for the last 10 minutes, I'm sort of disappointed. First, we really need 2 gloves with this thing. It's just too large to handle with only one glove.

Second, I've already found an error in the Opus. There is a page in the Opus with pictures from the TDCAU video shoot in Brazil. The caption says it's a video shoot for "They Don't Really Care About Us." Get the name of the song correct at least!

It is an error indeed..but it's not really that big of a deal :). I mean..if that's the only error there is in the 400 page book..thats pretty incredible.

I'm in the UK and it's been snowing down here so I guess that effects the delivery. I can't wait!

It is an error indeed..but it's not really that big of a deal :). I mean..if that's the only error there is in the 400 page book..thats pretty incredible.

Agreed. :) And didn't they say they made it within like 40 days?

No tracking number for me either...But, you know, a lot of people have received their Opus with no tracking number...I wouldn't be suprised if we don't get one either...But, either way, it's a reassurance to actually get the number...I got an email the other day from Ticketmaster (who have been extremely helpful, suprisingly)..And they said that FedEx will be delivering to Canadian addresses and that we should be getting number from the courier...This was back on Dec 10th that I got this email..nothing yet...I better get my opus today! or at least before Christmas!

Yeah, at this point I'm just expecting it to be dropped off outside my door. Here's to hoping we receive it soon. Have you heard if any Canadians have got theirs yet?

I'd love the tracking number so I can arrange to be there to receive it (and not have to worry about it getting stolen or damaged in the snow). But mostly I just wish there was consistency. If there's isn't going to be tracking numbers, or a second glove, or if the reality card is going to be late, fine... just let me know.

Thanks to all the lovely MJJC members for posting their updates :heart:

And I can't believe I'm about to say this, but, poor Ticketmaster :lol: They have nothing to do with the delivery of the book, but they've been having to deal with all our frantic emails and calls. Props to them for trying.

for those with the book does it reference june 25th/memorial etc?

this is just from Kraken:

Dear customer,
We have received some calls from customers regarding the absence of the Opus Reality Card in the Opus and asking why there is only one glove included.
We took the decision to include just one white glove purely as a further tribute to Michael Jackson. The single white glove is an iconic and defining symbol of the man and his extraordinary career and we thought it only fitting to include just one glove with your Opus. We hope that this is an understandable decision.
Please be assured that the promised Opus Reality feature is very much part of the Opus offering, but we want to ensure that this is something only available to our customers. With that in mind, it has been decided that this should be offered through a secure and protected online forum. In the New Year, you will be provided with your own unique pass code to a secure area of the Opus web site. The Opus Reality trigger card will be available to download from the site and used to access footage that will be presented in a way that will hopefully provide you with a unique ‘Michael Jackson Experience’. The benefit of using this system is that it significantly reduces the possibility of non-Opus customers being able to access this experience.
We are committed to bringing you a selection of Opus Reality footage over the coming year with the first example ready for you before the end of January 2010.
We hope that this has helped to address these queries.
Have a great holiday.
Sincerely,
Opus Media Group.

As I had said yesterday I will post some pictures of my Opus book.

jenspic2009001.jpg

jenspic2009002.jpg

jenspic2009004.jpg

jenspic2009003.jpg

jenspic2009024.jpg

jenspic2009023.jpg

jenspic2009028.jpg

jenspic2009029.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I don't know if it is horrible lighting in this house. Or I had the settings wrong on my digital camera. So I really didn't realize they would come out like that. But I am just glad that I had finally gotten the book. And I really don't care about the book coming with one glove. Because fortunately for me I have gotten from Ebay Michael's Billie Jean rhinestone style glove that I wear on my right hand. And I can wear that plain white one on my left hand.

Dear customer,

We have received some calls from customers regarding the absence of the Opus Reality Card in the Opus and asking why there is only one glove included.

We took the decision to include just one white glove purely as a further tribute to Michael Jackson. The single white glove is an iconic and defining symbol of the man and his extraordinary career and we thought it only fitting to include just one glove with your Opus. We hope that this is an understandable decision.

Please be assured that the promised Opus Reality feature is very much part of the Opus offering, but we want to ensure that this is something only available to our customers. With that in mind, it has been decided that this should be offered through a secure and protected online forum. In the New Year, you will be provided with your own unique pass code to a secure area of the Opus web site. The Opus Reality trigger card will be available to download from the site and used to access footage that will be presented in a way that will hopefully provide you with a unique ‘Michael Jackson Experience’. The benefit of using this system is that it significantly reduces the possibility of non-Opus customers being able to access this experience.

We are committed to bringing you a selection of Opus Reality footage over the coming year with the first example ready for you before the end of January 2010.

We hope that this has helped to address these queries.

Have a great holiday.

Sincerely,

Opus Media Group.

customercare@michaeljacksonopus.com

If you would prefer not to receive further correspondence from Opus, please click here.

oh riiight! so they tell us we will get an amazing opus reality card and two gloves etc etc etc we buy the opus in good faith and then they let us down. we paid £129 or whatever it was and we get a downloadable card?! errrr!

Dear customer,

bla, bla, bla...

Sincerely,

Opus Media Group.

I haven't received this email. And this is what I hate. They DO have all our emails, our contact information and they don't inform all of us timely. We should be ALL receiving this feedback at the same time!!

people, i know i sound like a broken record. But pleaseplease please post a photo of written tributes. I want to know what i wrote. I am going crazy about it. And everybody is ignoring me *cries*

people, i know i sound like a broken record. But pleaseplease please post a photo of written tributes. I want to know what i wrote. I am going crazy about it. And everybody is ignoring me *cries*

Oh, wow, so you are the Yekatherina Kofman girl? Wow, your tribute is in the book, this is ,like soo exiting!

Oh, wow, so you are the Yekatherina Kofman girl? Wow, your tribute is in the book, this is ,like soo exiting!

yes, that's me!! But i don't remember what i wrote exactly. I am dying to know. But i have no idea when i am going to get my book. So i am begging an begging for a photo of the page. But no one's posting :(

Unfortunately I just found another error. There is a picture of MJ and the caption says it's him on stage in 1989 performing "Heal The World."

For something that is supposed to be the be all and end all book on MJ, there shouldn't be these kind of errors.

It seems they miscalculated the amount of time they would have needed to complete such an opus ... :mello:

Unfortunately I just found another error. There is a picture of MJ and the caption says it's him on stage in 1989 performing "Heal The World."

For something that is supposed to be the be all and end all book on MJ, there shouldn't be these kind of errors.

It's a bit strange. I know it's only a silly mistake but I thought the Opus director man said everybody involved in the Opus was a big MJ fan. Surely no MJ fan would let a mistake like that slip through the net.

My thinking about this reality card is that we was going to get it with the book in a a smart frame,i think its really bad we have to download it,that is so wrong why are we always promised things and it never turns out that way grrrrrr, the card was shown on ideal world and it seemed to work very well,just more bull to me :cry: xoxo

BUT how to download??? on a paper? what?? I dont understand it!!!
I didn`t get email so far, nothing about the card nor my tracking code, nothing, Im really stressed right now, I sit home check my mail every 5 minutes, I dont go anywhere, just in case, but nothing!!!
This waiting is killing me!
I just have one question, do I have to phone Opus or Fedex about my info, Im not sure they have it, but if I recieved the first mail about the delivery from Opus does that mean they have my address and order??

I am officially upset
th7e38366f.gif

How can they do that? I hope there are no more of these coming.

Back