Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

it's Gaz that post it how some people could said it's a fake :doh:

Thanks so now i believe them 100%

anyway
they shouldnt add more songs where fans THINK its not michael jackson where he could sound bit different as normal...

anyway this song is amazing in my opinion :)

do they honestly think we're stupid? lol

Apparently so.

And the statement also says that everybody that was brought in to examine the songs, EVERYBODY thinks it is Michael. Yet millions of fans' ears say otherwise including mine. Not even Bruce Swedien, who was not called to work on the project has any doubts? I mean why did they have doubts to call forensics in the first place?

This was the last chance for Sony to play the victim ("we were deceived by the Cascios etc"). This statement proves one thing to me: that Sony KNOWS it is not MJ, the forensic shit was their excuse plan right from the beginning and the media (Roger Friedman and others) are writing constantly articles that try to relax us and convince us this is Michael, always adding comments like (this album is great, solid etc which is suspicious on its own for Friedman).

That's what I think. Sony can say goodbye to my money (EDIT: for all their products) and I hate them for ruining this album for me (I went from heat to cold within 3 days)

Last edited:

No, all they should do - is give credit to another voice/voices specifying in what.

- background vocals, main ( specify the exact lines )

And y'all know better than to run Gaz down. The man who brings you the fucking news and put his heart and soul into MJJC.

But then again am I really surprised the same idiots who insist this is Michael would also get stuck into Gaz. Naahh, that's how some fans roll.

HELLO! This is what I'm saying and that's the reason why some of us was like that ain't no MJ and I still believe this to be the case! It was clear that there was someone else there from the moment I heard the song! and ONLY NOW DO THEY ADMIT THAT! COME ON PEOPLE! Who they think they foolin, not me!

Background singers are never listed as guest vocalists. That is pure nonsense. You only see the background vocalists in the liner notes of the album.

And can someone ask the 3T, if they believe it is not MJ's vocals why didn't the family hire their OWN forensics before dragging MJ's kids in this mess?

Sony & the estate had tests performed..why didn't the family? Instead of fighting their war in the tabloids & twitter

Apparently so.

And the statement also says that everybody that was brought in to examine the songs, EVERYBODY think it is Michael. Yet millions of fans' ears say otherwise including mine. Not even Bruce Swedien, who was not called to work on the project has any doubts? I mean why did they have doubts to call forensics in the first place?

This was the last chance for Sony to play the victim ("we were deceived by the Cascios etc"). This statement proves one thing to me: that Sony KNOWS it is not MJ, the forensic shit was their excuse plan right from the beginning and the media (Roger Friedman and others) are writing constantly articles that try to relax us and convince us this is Michael, always adding comments like (this album is great, solid etc which is suspicious on its own for Friedman).

That's what I think. Sony can say goodbye to my money and I hate them for ruining this album for me (I went from heat to cold within 3 days)

hmmmm are you a professional? Have you worked with MJ?

Have you head MJ's raw vocals in the 2000's...before layering & protools?

Last edited:

ESTATE if you are reading this thread, my suggestions are:

1) Remove the Cascio songs anyway, as they have already caused too much controversy. If you still have that much faith in them, why not do more testing and keep them for the future. Don't be afraid of releasing an EP -- in this age of internet downloading, it's common; even Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster was a hugely successful EP of 8 tracks. Or replace the tracks with any number of Michael's other unreleased songs, or perhaps a live recording or alternate version of a released song (In The Closet demo would be a suggestion; Teddy Riley could still be represented on the album).

2) If you do including Breaking News, please consider releasing MJs original vocals alongside it as the original demo. In addition to letting fans experience Michael's pure vocals, we could also appreciate the production skill of the producers. A before and after-- what Michael heard at the time of recording beside the extrapolation by others in his absence.

3) If the track is able to be remixed, I'd like to hear more Michael and less backing vocalists.

Thank you.
I completely agree with you. I really wouldn't mind if the album only had 5 songs on it as long as it was Michael and not someone else getting the lead vocal or taking over the song.

This controversy will never go away, music was the only thing they couldn't taint while he was alive. Now people will be suspicious about music the same way they were about his private life. It is all about confusing and dividing it was clear for me since the biggest hater media started to praise this crap.
The song is laughable

My only issue is that they didn't make us aware in the first place that Porte guy was also singing in the track with MJ! They only said it was MJ which is and was wrong! They only admit to it now cause it was so obvious to most that there was somebody else! No question about it! It was obvious and they now admit to it! So that is why I pissed that they lied in the first place!

I know MJ is in the track some where but, the other dude takes over the track when I listen to it! They can't tell me any different! And the people that are asking why would they include these questionable tracks when they have so many other MJ songs? Is because the Casio songs are the songs according to them MJ did before he died! Equal more money being his last tracks, and that's the truth!

This is the biggest swindle of the music industry right here, ladies & gentlemen. The biggest fraud ever.

Can't believe it would come to this. I won't be buying a new Michael Jackson album. WTF.

What are the other cascio songs and how have people hear em?

I'm not calling Gaz a liar...I respect him and the forum too...
The fact is that we can only find this statement here and nowhere else, so what's the problem ? Why make an exclusivity if the whole community is waiting for this statement ?

This statement needs a massive diffusion to give information for everybody, not only for the MJJC. And the fact that makes some trouble is that there is nothing on the OFFICIAL SITE about this statement, that's why some of us hope.

It's just hope, you know. I can't believe they're trying to fool us. They will lost a lot of money by treating MJ like that cause nobody will buy the album if these fakes are on the tracklist....

This is the biggest swindle of the music industry right here, ladies & gentlemen. The biggest fraud ever.

Can't believe it would come to this. I won't be buying a new Michael Jackson album. WTF.

See?? hi, hi this is the result! I so love this! NOT.

Why? Why make this a mission?

Better struggle for Murray trial, for truth about allegations... there are plenty of haters out there...

And for those saying those songs are weak, the same happened with Invincible... Mike lost tones of self esteem because of this.... :no: Those are weak for YOU ONLY.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the appreciation of art is mainly subjective.

How does making sure people are not fooled into buying fake product relate to Murray's trial.would fight with my last blood to make sure murray is convicted but I would never allow anybody cheat me as well as friends and family.

I boudgt 5 copies of invincible because I couldnt decide on the colour I wanted,so please dont assume what you know nothing about.
The track has more james porte than MJ so why would they even put it on MJ's album,should be on james porte album.

I have authentic MJ stuff to support '' music video & video game'' The album I'ld take a pass.

Thanks so now i believe them 100%

anyway
they shouldnt add more songs where fans THINK its not michael jackson where he could sound bit different as normal...

anyway this song is amazing in my opinion :)

you enjoy it!! why not!! its mj! glad its him to!

Agreed.

They say they care about fans's opinions, when they just showd they actually don't give a rat's ass! Not about the fans's opinion and not about the opinion of Michael's family!

I think the Estate has less songs that are release-ready than thought and that's why they are supporting shit like this. Expect more songs like these on future albums. I'm very disappointed.

Me too. This sets a precedent for them to get away with other dodgy tracks of imitators singing main vocals over/in place of Mj. Some of us tried to take a stand but we've been ignored.

It doesn't matter what Howard SAYS. Listen to the track, it's not Michael, I don't care how many they have paid off. Breaking News is not Michael Jackson, period.

Again, the only people who believe it either wanna make cash or for fans, they are desperate for anything Michael.

The lawyers have words
We have ears

If you care about Michael so much Howard then how about not releasing shit songs with fake vocals and no appeal. You really think the public want breaking news? Give me a break. MJ made THAT point in 95, so stop, just stop with your dodgy 1min intro.

This is actually ridiculous. I'm so glad 60%'of people here can see this for what it is. Bullshit.

I can't even believe it's gone this far to be honest. I've never heard another MJ track that I was suspicious of and I didn't expect to be suspicious of these but it's glaringly obvious it's not Mj singing. I don't see Elvis getting sidelined on his own cds. Seriously, this would only happen to Michael Jackson. He just keeps getting shafted even in death! :puke:

Dorian holley think it's michael on "monster" too?????
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!

I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money

No, all they should do - is give credit to another voice/voices specifying in what.

- background vocals, main ( specify the exact lines )

I totally support that.

Listening to BN again and I gotta say it's really not that serious lol. It's not that bad of a song, forgetable yes but its very danceable and the harmonies are great. I TRULY believe had some family members not come out and say (actually not just some family members but some media outlets as well) that they think the song's were not 100% (whatever that truly means with MJ being umm...oh yea, GONE) featuring MJ's voice, nobody would be questioning it like they are.

Also do not forget that Mike might be also composer/writer/cowriter to this, or the rest of tracks.

He is featuring not only as singer, but as composer.

All they need is clear credit on other voices, and specific exactly where, especially if they are singing on the main.

See?? hi, hi this is the result! I so love this! NOT.

This is the result of Sony and The Estate thinking we are imbeciles.
I would sell my soul for Michael Jackson and I am disgusted that this is ridiculing his Art. Something he would sell his soul for too.

My only issue is that they didn't make us aware in the first place that Porte guy was also singing in the track with MJ! They only said it was MJ which is and was wrong! They only admit to it now cause it was so obvious to most that there was somebody else! No question about it! It was obvious and they now admit to it! So that is why I pissed that they lied in the first place!

I know MJ is in the track some where but, the other dude takes over the track when I listen to it! They can't tell me any different! And the people that are asking why would they include these questionable tracks when they have so many other MJ songs? Is because the Casio songs are the songs according to them MJ did before he died! Equal more money being his last tracks, and that's the truth!

Yeah, didn't they first say it was 100% MJ? Now they admit Porte is there as well. But I'm afraid not just on the background vocals like they claim....

smh, they're stupid so stupid. they dont have quality tracks/ demos, they sittin here poppin off at the mouth claiming 2have these gems in the vault, but in reality they dont, we even had a statement from a while ago stating only about 30were releasable. so lets be real about the situation, they dont have what theyre claiming so theyre gonna BULLSHIT the rest of the releases, hold on folx...this is gonna be 1 helluvah ride...and i hope im proved wrong.

And you know what, I know fans that have been hardcore fans for 30+ years! They've collected EVERYTHING for YEARS and every single song that's ever been released or leaked. They've lived and breathed him their whole entire life. And they think it's not him too. How can you explain that!

Whoever thinks this statement is fake and gaz is fake better get the **** out of this forum! I have been patient the last couple of days but some people in here are just despicable. Go somewhere else and shout your insanity! You are a disgrace to the community! We've had enough!

im concerned the only thing they know is that the background vocals are a mixture of mj and james porte that would make me question the whole song...they dnt have any idea whos singing the lead, so theyve had to do research to second guess

they are clearly NOT listening to the fans or theyd take them off

I'd rather them not release the album at all, if they can't exclude the Cascio tracks.

Just keep telling estate/sony we're not taking their lies and so on

Back