Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

thank you!!
Michael=divinity
so amazing man. the most beautiful man in the world.

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Is it possible to make a few Blu-ray hi-resolution screenshots so we can use them as a wallpaper??:)

Is it possible to make a few Blu-ray hi-resolution screenshots so we can use them as a wallpaper??:)

Yep.I will do that! Just stay here.

Jipppppiiii :D

SOME OF THE PHOTOS ARE LIGHT CORRECTED, SO THEY COULD LOOK MORE DRAMATIC for wallpapers.More soon.Enjoy.
thisisitmkv000236444.png

thisisitmkv005646441.jpg

thisisitmkv005643647.jpg

thisisitmkv005472683.jpg

thisisitmkv005469055.jpg

thisisitmkv005463216.jpg

thisisitmkv003093678.jpg

thisisitmkv002834544.jpg

thisisitmkv002823033.jpg

thisisitmkv002215049.jpg

thisisitmkv002190900.jpg

thisisitmkv002163998.jpg

thisisitmkv001627002.jpg

thisisitmkv001591925.jpg

thisisitmkv001458084.jpg

thisisitmkv001457083.jpg

thisisitmkv001433726.jpg

thisisitmkv001391558.jpg

thisisitmkv001388305.jpg

thisisitmkv001351185.jpg

thisisitmkv001243452.jpg

thisisitmkv000968594.jpg

thisisitmkv000944069.jpg

thisisitmkv000654613.jpg

thisisitmkv000555513.jpg

thisisitmkv000383425.jpg

thisisitmkv000281740.jpg

thisisitmkv000280197.jpg

Really cool! Thanks a lot!:)

wow, Thank you :) :) :)

thank you TheDangerousFan! :)

Amazing, amazing, amaaaaaaaaaazinnggg pics!!!!!
He looks so handsome!!!!!
wowoww... thanks so much for this pics.

:wild:

I love this pictures too. So much color and life, ironic as it it might sound :(

i dont like TII...
'cause maybe i doesnt want to show incomplete live..

Those pics made my rainy day. Thank you girls :flowers:

Gorgeous, Michael, you're the walking perfection :in_love: :swoon:

he is so beautifuuuuuuuuuull! thanks for sharing.

and boys :(

i can picture him in my eyes sing & dancing :(

Hi people,

can someone help me and say where some can find the pictures in this signature

cuz1c9f.jpg

Thanks in advance :clapping:

Thank you for all of the photos in this thread... :love:..Michael is so beautiful inside and out....God he is just like the sunshine....he is perfection.....my eyes just love to look at him....God I miss him so much..:cry:

Hi Missy, thank you thank you thank you :clap:

he's smilling on that too, though it looks a little different.

Now i need the one where he's eating and smilling in a different way :angel:

Hi Missy, thank you thank you thank you :clap:

he's smilling on that too, though it looks a little different.

Now i need the one where he's eating and smilling in a different way :angel:

very welcome anytime

2h2p9tt.jpg

Last edited:

Try photo bucket.

This is where I found this!:)
j1596.jpg

:):):):):):):):):wub:

Back