Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

and this!:cheeky:

J1605.jpg

:)

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

thank you for sharing these wonderful pics
i miss him

1224688306-641935-400x445-lol_wut.jpg

Lovely pics, everyone!!! They've made my day. Thanks, guys!!!

I want more more ;P

me to :d

Cant remember if I have put this one on or not.......:smilerolleyes:

Peekaboo I see you!! lol:yes:

J1598.jpg

I love this one. It is so beautifully clear and full of colour:)

28vt386mjrehearsals.jpg

Cant remember if I have put this one on or not.......:smilerolleyes:

Peekaboo I see you!! lol:yes:

J1598.jpg

this pic was taken just few hours before he.... :(

He doesn't look weak or sick in that last day of rehearsals, Michael looks so hadsome there. :sad:

I don't buy the version about his addiction, media are so fucking lyers. :angry:

He doesn't look weak or sick in that last day of rehearsals, Michael looks so hadsome there. :sad:

I don't buy the version about his addiction, media are so fucking lyers. :angry:
look at those many layers on him...he is feeling very cold:(

(and look at Kenny only t-shirt)

look at those many layers on him...he is feeling very cold:(

(and look at Kenny only t-shirt)

You've got a point there Agnes, probably he was about to catch a cold but the way his face looks counts very much too. (Thriller & Earth Song.)

this pic was taken just few hours before he.... :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I know darlin I know. Taken not long before.........:timer:

Too sad for words:angel:

You've got a point there Agnes, probably he was about to catch a cold but the way his face looks counts very much too. (Thriller & Earth Song.)
ya he was freezing all the time because of the stuff he got for the night :(
and he would smile no matter what :( he was so strong oh..

Wow! I have never seen so many screenshots! Thanks!

Back