Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

:D
Thanks to Jamie Leigh @ facebook :D

16867241882142536505117.jpg

............Awwwwwwwwwwwww,my baby!!!!:wub::D:wub:
*:wub::D:wub:melts:wub::D:wub:*
Sooooooo cute:wub:

.............Thxxx for posting these pics

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

oh thats from the last day :(

he was feeling cold probably :(

Thank you for sharing. These are beautiful pics... and heartbreaking ;(

05002225006.jpg

05003231613.jpg

god i miss him so much!!!

thanks for the pictures.i can't wait to get the movie

he was, be and still be the king

thanx for the pics.

that is funny :toofunny:

that is too cute Michael Say would you like flower :giggle:

2wq60jo.jpg

506d66ecbf82.jpg

:cry: he looks sad :cry: :(

awwwwwwww :(

MissyJackson :yes: he does has beauitful eyes when you look at them is like betterfly :heart:

please more new pics :(

2n1uli8.jpg

301my6x.jpg

2mdewq8.jpg

14izr44.jpg

wjb9ev.jpg

t685jq.jpg

jukboz.jpg

24lvg3o.jpg

6tid5s.jpg

2psj52r.jpg

2n8afpf.jpg

m8ihbb.jpg