Official track list of bad 25th anniversary special edition is unveiled

Since there hasn't been any mention of an itunes/digital release, is it too much of a reach to hope for a #1 debut? I think now is the time to start some serious promo so the general public becomes aware of the new features that this rerelease has to offer, it's way too easy for a casual critic to downplay this as just another repackaging of an old album.

I hope Spike's documentary is shown widely and makes other people just as excited about Bad25 as I am!

This is the first time since Michael's death I've actually been excited about a new release. I can't wait to hear the unheard songs.

Also, am I the only one who has no idea who this Pitbull person is? :mello:

OMG this is amazing, and you have to give them props for listening and striving to meet fan expectations the best they can.

While I can understand most fans being unhappy about Pitbull, I can also see the reasoning behind having him remix Bad. He's a popular, mainstream artist today and if that's what it takes to get Michael's music across to a younger audience and more airplay by request so be it. We can always enjoy the original track and skip whatever we don't like.

I'm not too fussed about the number of unreleased demos being limited, after all they don't want to deplete, but make the supply last longer. I'm sure fans want it that way too. The thought of the day where we have nothing new to look forward to scares me...

I'm so looking forward to watching Bad Wembley, hearing the demos and Bad live. Nothing can take away my excitement at this moment :D

I hope I will not live to see that day:cry:
By controlling how many un-released songs they release over the time , I hope they'll have enough to last my life time.

I'm 100% certain he did TWYMMF on the 16th. My mother was there, and she remembers it vividly. Great bonuses, but 5 new songs? Out of 20+? And a remix featuring Pitbull?! Slightly disappointed, but it should still be good.

YO finally!!....Been waiting for this.....I'm exited that they decided to put in TWYMMF from the previous night. Bad (REMIX BY AFROJACK - CLUB MIX) should be crack. Not sure about the one with Pitbull...Not sure why they releasing streetwalker and Fly away. One more month LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think the audio would be worse and the picture quality better than the 16th ?

Def want to see a trailer for the wembley show. Its a must.

Does anyone know what Mike says at the beginining of this video right at the band says "Who's Bad"? It's seems so cool, but I can't make out what he's saying.

He says "hurt me Chris". He's talking to Christopher Currell (sync, digital guitar).

People who don't know who Pitbull is are living under a rock, apparently ;)
That's not to defend Pitbull. It's just to say he drops a verse on every song.

I'm 100% certain he did TWYMMF on the 16th. My mother was there, and she remembers it vividly. Great bonuses, but 5 new songs? Out of 20+? And a remix featuring Pitbull?! Slightly disappointed, but it should still be good.

Apparently not, if they are using it from a different show.
If he's wearing Bad jacket during Man In The Mirror, then he didn't do it.

So you think the audio would be worse and the picture quality better than the 16th ?

I bet the video looks better and the audio will be descent. (or they dub it with some other audio, because according to them, the audio was unusable for a full show... which is prolly inaccurate. They just couldn't remix/master it as well as multi tracks)

People who don't know who Pitbull is are living under a rock, apparently.

haha....I DO live under a rock...LOL. No but seriously....there ARE some old school MJ fans here...and we don't always listen to current stuff...for me..I dont get todays music...at all. OK....going back under my rock.. :D

JE NE VEUX PAS LA FIN DE NOUS!!!!!

Official... At LAST!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

So he didn't perform TYYMMF after all. At least it's on from another show. The inclusion of IJCSLY from Yokohama seems odd. I wonder if that's cos there's something up with the Wembley version.

Apparently not, if they are using it from a different show.
If he's wearing Bad jacket during Man In The Mirror, then he didn't do it.

He's wearing a blue shirt. I've pic of MITM. And I know it's July 16.

b17vl.jpg

haha....I DO live under a rock...LOL. No but seriously....there ARE some old school MJ fans here...and we don't always listen to current stuff...for me..I dont get todays music...at all. OK....going back under my rock.. :D

move over, and make room for me under that rock.
Current music makes me go :mello:. The only pitbull i know is my neighbors dog... so....

I thought so too, but I mean, it says it's on there on the track list.
I think the only real difference was Sheryls hair was prolly bigger and wore a sexier outfit.

If they wanted to show and earlier incarnation of the show, there are the other songs they could have done.

Ehh...I'm 45 and I know em...:D. Maybe this one rings any bells?:

[youtube]wR1CkcA4FhM[/youtube]

No, still nothing.

That's probably because when I hear such music I immediately change the channel on the radio or TV.

People who don't know who Pitbull is are living under a rock, apparently ;)

When it comes to todays music I prefer living under a rock to be honest.

Back