Ola Ray sues MJ for unpaid royalties

Re: Ola Ray Sues Michael Jackson Over Thriller Royalties

I as hired actress for the Thriller video, I would have thought it would be standard for Ola Ray just have received a one off payment for her part like the majority of actors do. I find it inconcieveable that Michael Jackson would ever have promised her royalties from the Thriller video, as I presume that would only be split with Michael and John Landis who is suing Michael.

Hey, it wasnt Michael in person who was in charge of paying anybody..., so I dont understand why the people sue MJ personally and not the "department" of the production company or the producer... responsible for all the stuff...

It's been highly publicized that Michael will be making some cash
from the tour. So I am not surprised that they want to reopen the case.
Who is next?????????

I agree. Her case was closed five months ago because she couldn't show just cause to bring it. Now that Michael's going back on tour, they want to say the judge made a mistake by closing it. Sounds to me like her lawyer is just as much an opportunist as she is. I'm sorry. But something I really hate is when people do stuff like that.

Last edited:

mx0192522-1jackson__oPt.jpg
:clapping::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

IM confused...y the hell would she be paid? she was in a music video....do dancers get paid each time something they were in is aired? wtf?

Back