Older Mike

what do u think of mike during and after 2005 trial

• Total voters
Re: older mike

I totally agree with you ashtanga :D

I personally loves the way a men looks wearing suits , elegant but sexy at the same time...
And damn! Michael looks amazing in them :wub: just stunning.

Thanks! :D He is amazing anyway. lol! But Michael is a really beautiful man, but her inner beauty and much larger than their inner beauty. An infinite beauty... :wub:

Another person voted unattractive???? Right this s**t just got serious!!

littleanimalwithlittlerocketlancher.jpg

Who was it??????? How can u call Michael unattractive???

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Michael is stunningly beautiful. His beautiful was timeless.

:) :)

He had this classic beauty unmatched since Invincible.. just a stunning stunning man.

:wub:
Gone!!! :hug: I know right? :wub::wub::wub:

Another person voted unattractive???? Right this s**t just got serious!!

littleanimalwithlittlerocketlancher.jpg

Who was it??????? How can u call Michael unattractive???

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I am with you girl!!!

2my2t0j.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

2q9f0aw.jpg

169ivkw.jpg

24g2hl1.jpg

i have to be honest i think MJ has always been sexy and gorgeous through every 'era' X

Very niiiiiiiice. THe older he got the more he became himself in a way.

He has that eternal, timeless look going on. A look that can be here now, or in 20 years.

His pants and simple but elegant jacket look look so effortless but amazing.

I love the straight hair, regardless what era.

Just one of the most beautiful men you'll ever see. Timeless. Radiates a certainly frailty but being himself. Loooove it.

If I ever wanted to know what an Angel looked like- look right in here.

OMG!! Thanks for the pictures! Michael is so beautiful and is more beautiful still inside. Inner beauty surpasses even the beauty outside. To date I have not found a single picture in which Michael was ugly. He always looks beautiful in all the pictures. His smile and his eyes are sweeping. And the hands are beautiful! I will always love this man...

Mike was always sexy, no matter what era. I did prefer him during HIStory/Blood on the Dancefloor when he was a bit more buffed up but he was always sexy!

I thought Michael was sexier the more older he got. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :wub:

I think he's beautiful no matter what era. I have to say though, I LOVE older mike...especially in the movie. It's this hot, mature sexiness. What makes him even more sexy is the fact that he has noooo idea how sexy he is and the effect he has on women!

He looks amazing and sexy and hot on TII and is so confussing for me sometimes cause he is such an angel too, so he is a hot angel hahaha does that even makes sense????:scratch:

2j1wew5.jpg

20lefo.jpg

2u4sbjn.jpg

I know what you mean, he so sexy and innocent all rolled into one, some special charm right there.

Back