OMG this is the MOST AMAZING MJ imitation this guy should've won every contest !!

Wow! If there was an award for "Most Exaggerated Thread Title of the Year", this would be the hands down winner!

Also, I was assuming, after reading the thread title, that the person in the video would be on stage in some way, shape or form...But alas, what we get is a teenager in a dingy shopping center car park...and only 20 seconds at that!

Anyway, If I was an MJ impersonator, and let's face it, I'm not lol...I'd probably be insulted if someone compared what I did to the Motown 25th performance. I understand the significance of the moment, but overall, it is easily one of MJ's worst Billie Jean performances. Mike far surpassed himself performing Billie Jean during the Victory, Bad, Dangerous and HIStory Tour's.

As far as good MJ impersonators go, right off the bat I'd have to mention E-Casanova. Not only is he an incredible mover and not only does he have his own Las Vegas MJ stage show, he also sings as well! Unlike so many other impersonator's. Navi is a guy who can dance, but the overall package stinks.

Wow! If there was an award for "Most Exaggerated Thread Title of the Year", this would be the hands down winner!

Also, I was assuming, after reading the thread title, that the person in the video would be on stage in some way, shape or form...But alas, what we get is a teenager in a dingy shopping center car park...and only 20 seconds at that!

Anyway, If I was an MJ impersonator, and let's face it, I'm not lol...I'd probably be insulted if someone compared what I did to the Motown 25th performance. I understand the significance of the moment, but overall, it is easily one of MJ's worst Billie Jean performances. Mike far surpassed himself performing Billie Jean during the Victory, Bad, Dangerous and HIStory Tour's.

As far as good MJ impersonators go, right off the bat I'd have to mention E-Casanova. Not only is he an incredible mover and not only does he have his own Las Vegas MJ stage show, he also sings as well! Unlike so many other impersonator's. Navi is a guy who can dance, but the overall package stinks.

So what it's 20 secons this guy moves like him with the motown swagg.
in my opinion motown 25 is the best billie jean performance and it has partly to do with the professional footage and the classic stage .

Even though I gave a semi detailed response regarding my opinion of this thread and more specifically, the video link in it, the thought never occurred to me that it's the (as others have stated) OP in the video! :)

Having said that...I concur :yes:

Its better to undersell something rather than oversell.

Back