Only, Katherine Jackson and Michael's Children Living in New Home

CherubimII

Proud Member
Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood
12/16/2010 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks for the update, Annie123.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/15/kathe...asas-britney-spears-encino-house-rennovation/

Last edited:
That is exactly what I was thinking.

EPIC FAIL!

This is the answer to one of my prayers for Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
Thank God. :angel:
I'm so happy some space has been put between Michael's children and the Alejandra-Randy-Jermaine-children-contingent.

Last edited:
ah TMZ! you just couldn't help it, could you??? :mat:

but I am glad Kathering and the kids are staying in this beautiful house!

Looks nice.

An update from TMZ:

UPDATE: TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.

I didn't expect Katherine was paying the rent from her allowance since the estate already pays most of her costs.

WTF is up with that "jesus juice" comment!!!?? seriously tmz are messed up

the kardashians live in calabasas,ca. usa. I wonder if Katherine & MJ3 will be the only ones who move back into the encino home once finished..

That is exactly what I was thinking.

EPIC FAIL!

i know. i know. they just couldn't resist. the assholes just could NOT resist using a dig. 'jesus juice'. i really want them to be relegated to a section of hell, where they can hear taunts aimed at them, for all eternity.

the day i find a Michael Jackson related article without a dig, is the day, a million dollars comes into my bank account. so..i'm not counting on that million.

Obviously the estate was gonna foot the rent and all the perks.

Of course so, because I really don't think she is making that much money from her deal with Howard Mann. Even though she was singing his virtues the other day, I just don't believe that folks are eager to support the "SecretVault."

The few dollars that she does earn with the Mann deal is "probably" just enough to support all of those OTHER grandchildren.

wonder if schaffel still lives on that area. guess paps will be camped out there now instead, nice one TMZ putting the info out there

wonder if schaffel still lives on that area. guess paps will be camped out there now instead, nice one TMZ putting the info out there

I can't believe that Katherine is actually friendly with that fraud.. She has to know what that fool did to MJ.. she is actually working with Mann and Schaffel just sickens me.

Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood
12/16/2010 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

Thanks for the update, Annie123.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/15/kathe...asas-britney-spears-encino-house-rennovation/

$26,000 a month..... >>> :eek:

the house is SO michael. how glorious. hell maybe they'll be comfy there and buy it. tmz is tmz....the jesus juice thing doesn't matter much anymore, does it?

the house is SO michael. how glorious. hell maybe they'll be comfy there and buy it. tmz is tmz....the jesus juice thing doesn't matter much anymore, does it?[/QUOTE]

Agree and by reacting we give them exactly what they want. I just ignore that stuff.

the house is SO michael. how glorious. hell maybe they'll be comfy there and buy it. tmz is tmz....the jesus juice thing doesn't matter much anymore, does it?[/QUOTE]

Agree and by reacting we give them exactly what they want. I just ignore that stuff.
I agree with what you have written. :agree:
I, also, truly believe Michael's children may be happier in a new house away from Havenhurst.

Jermaine lives in that neighborhood? I thought he was broke? hmmm...
yes he rents a house in the same neighborhood must be the only dude on earth to be able to rent a house in that neighborhood despite making only $1400 per month.

Back