Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

^

Hell yeah. If she liked Jackie, she definitely had something for the other brothers. I knew I did. =p But Mike was my true love out of them all!

I dunno, I just can't put my finger on it, but to me Oprah's disdain for Michael must be coming from somewhere other than those allegations. I mean, she is in show business, she's been accused of things she didn't do before, she knows what it's like. I don't understand why she would so readily believe this about Michael. I know you all will say it was because she was a victim of the same abuse that he was accused of, but it can't be just that. I know victims of that kind of abuse and they still believed Michael was innocent. C'mon, Oprah is more intelligent than to believe he's guilty simply because she was abused herself. That doesn't even make sense, to believe someone is guilty of something because it happened to you by a completely different person. Oprah is an educated woman and a brilliant business woman. She didn't get to where she is today by being a dum dum. For me, there's something else going on as to why she feels such resentment towards him.
Its for that very reason (bolded) that I say that is not the reason at all. People who have really had that happen to them know the difference between a real and fake situation pertaining to that. It has to be something else. I actually am not probably ever going to believe that Oprah has any doubt in her mind what-so-ever. There's something else going on that she will never say because it can't be that. She has interviewed too many real actual victims throughout her career to be that confused. Maybe its the other thing y'all mentioned :giggle:

who knows, but it can't be due to any doubts of his guilt or innocence.

Oprah didn't just fall off of the peanut truck

Its for that very reason (bolded) that I say that is not the reason at all. People who have really had that happen to them know the difference between a real and fake situation pertaining to that. It has to be something else. I actually am not probably ever going to believe that Oprah has any doubt in her mind what-so-ever. There's something else going on that she will never say because it can't be that. She has interviewed too many real actual victims throughout her career to be that confused. Maybe its the other thing y'all mentioned :giggle:

who knows, but it can't be due to any doubts of his guilt or innocence.

Oprah didn't just fall off of the peanut truck

good point! good point! though we'll probably never know what exactly she has against MJ or if she has anything against him at all ( I mean it could all be a misunderstanding.. I dunno)

But I'ma go with the "she confessed her undying love for him and he rejected her" theory! :D

However I do remember an audience member of her show saying she stood up for him when a man in her audience said he was gonna raise his kids just like joe jackson did.
She apparently flipped out on him for it.

^ well actually :unsure: as I recall, she did, she flipped out, but she flipped out in a way that made it seem like Joe had **** his kids up and that audience member was nuts for wanting to immulate Joe. I personally wanted to smack Oprah when she said it. Sorry, I'm really not quite that violent but she sent something through me with that statement. She wasn't very complimentary of the Jackson family. That's why she annoys me, period. I haven't even watched her "special" about Michael. I can't. She can save it.

^for real? I wasn't there so I have no idea how she said it! :unsure: ah well, I'm not gonna make excuses for her, don't really care for her one way or the other.

^ yes, back during the allegations, that was one of the many things that shocked fans, that she was so ... strangly unsupportive of Mike during the trial ... it was always something random like that .. some attitude she would pop out with ... it was just baffling ... even then, just as now .. yep

People's attitudes towards Mike have a way of making me suddenly hate them where I may have really liked them before :lol:

Chris Rock ... same thing ... in his (so-called) "joke" saying, "Michael Jackson goin ta jail, he is goin to jail." - and when the truth prevailed he came out with a much more positive thing in a different stand up routine, but yes, Hollywood seems worse than a bad high school when it comes to messing with peoples' reps and not standing for what's right .. maybe in Oprah's case, its all about some kind of "politics". Who knows. I don't care what her problem is, I just don't have to watch her show so I don't, not unless its really going to serve me in some way.

^Really? maaan chris rock is such a wimp! jeez! I hate it when people can't own up to their mistakes.
I tuned out everything during the trials so I really have no idea who said what... :/

Back