Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

But how do the people from outside the US watch it. I can't seem to find if her show is streamed on line.

Does any one know.

It would be great if some one could upload the show.

I wont watch it Im not giving her any ratings I'm sure someone will upload it on youtube
and judging by the ET and AH interview its clear that this thing is not gonna be positive
and I know that she will start with the "we will never know" crap

I will probably watch it, for those who aren't I will let you know if its good or bad..

Last edited:
Tomorrow At 4

Hey everyone my bestfriend said that tomorrow at 4 oprah is having her whole show around Michael so dnt 4get to watch

She is gonna be talking through the whole thing people. This was an 90min interview when it first aired the re-airing show tomorrow is 60mins. Not that exciting but, okay if it shows extra footage?

I will watch just to see her point of view on MJ like she really feels bad about his death she speaks on him on many different level in recent interviews only wish she didn't judge him so much.

the thing is... I wish I could ask Oprah...how would she feel... if when she passes... someone does a show on her and say...'' we will never know if she and Gale were lovers...and Stedman was just a gimmick"...

what if that is the high-point of what they remember or state... about her legacy...after all she had accomplished................

people in glass houses............always throwing stones...

Last edited:
the thing is... I wish I could ask Oprah...how would she feel... if when she passes... someone does a show on her and say...'' we will never know if she and Gale were lovers...and Stedman was just a gimmick"...

what is that is the high-point of what they remember or state... about her legacy...after all she had accomplished................

Tru fax......I think I love you for this comment.

what is that is the high-point of what they remember or state... about her legacy...after all she had accomplished................

you know, there has been a lot of irrational BS when it comes to oprah on this board. a frenzy that almost appears like a witch hunt that i just don't understand. HOWEVER, your quote above, regarding the rumors about oprah's own life and her legacy after she passes...this makes perfect total sense. thank you for that. a voice of reason.

Why can't these people just leave Michael alone. If they must do an so called tribute special why can't it be about his wonderful music and his great efforts as an humanatraian I mean Oprah supports charities wouldn't you think she would want to mention Michaels great work. I swear she is on a thin rope with me if she says anything negative about Michael I will be done with her.

Julia

Oprah doesnt want Michael to overshadow her that is why she is negative about him. She wants all the attention. She is probably pissed off when 100 million poeple looked at Michael in 1993. They wanted to see their Idol, not her..
She will end on a negative note..
She is the media and that is how they think..

Oprah doesnt want Michael to overshadow her that is why she is negative about him. She wants all the attention. She is probably pissed off when 100 million poeple looked at Michael in 1993. They wanted to see their Idol, not her..
I agree.

She better show some respect, and think about what she actually says, and make a point of to WHY she felt she had to dedicate a whole show about him.

Her ratings will be good, sure, but she better show some respect. That is all we're asking.

so true.

I'll wait and see what is written here about it before I decide if I'll watch it. I've done a pretty good job of protecting myself in what I read and watch and I just get this feeling it's not going to be very good....
Like a fool I went to the forum on Oprah's site to read a few comments people were saying regarding the airing of this episode on Wednesday and I wish I hadn't. More than a few haters there.... I protected myself so much I sort of forgot just how horrible the things are people say about him. It's actually got me bummed out :(

Why can't they just let him rest already?

I may or may not watch it. I haven't really decided yet. Though I am kind of curious of what she has to say about my Sweet Angel. But if she so much as says a single negative word about Michael. I am changing the channel.

Here in England, Oprah is pretty much only known because of that MJ interview from 1993.

I can't believe how popular she is in America. Okay, she's a chatshow host... big deal. What's the fuss?

I mailed Oprah to get her to air or inform the world about MJ's wonderful speech that he held in Oxford in March 2001. He did that to promote the new Heal the Kids foundation and he talks about the rights of children and the relationship between parents and children and it is very personal because he also talks about his own childhood and forgiving his own father. It is truly very touching and poignant and if the world heard it they would get to know Michael a little better and see him for the pure beautful caring soul that he is.

There are four parts and it totals 35 minutes, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIQlVSH8GU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZCOR6H1Bk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGiynoDDSY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMCqtNEgZYY&feature=related

I hope she mentions this wonderful speech.
( I also e-mailed Larry King about the speech. I will do anything I can and can think of to show the world that he was a GOOD man who did not deserve the totally unfair and horrible treatment by the media that he usually received) People need to know the truth and be informed to overcome hate and prejudice because MJ is all about love and he walked like he talked .

the only thing she will be remembered as is she was the fat lady with a mega-inflated ego who knew all the gossip and who had "strong personal opinions" on everything and everyone

Back