Owe taxes...UGH!!

funny-baby-picture-worried-baby-thinks-about-world.jpg

haha couldn't resist :)

The thing that is BS about the tax system in the US is that the lower & middle class pay more taxes than the rich. I don't think it's fair that I have to pay more taxes out of my paycheck, then say someone who makes a butt load of money annually working for Bill Gates at Microsoft...or better yet, Bill Gates himself.

As far as taxes this year, I got a refund. :)

The beauty of the shrinking American middle class.

The thing that is BS about the tax system in the US is that the lower & middle class pay more taxes than the rich. I don't think it's fair that I have to pay more taxes out of my paycheck, then say someone who makes a butt load of money annually working for Bill Gates at Microsoft...or better yet, Bill Gates himself.

As far as taxes this year, I got a refund. :)

Yeah, it's messed up... but unfortunately the rich want to stay that way. Republicans could care less about the poor. That's why I'm afraid for another Republican to get in to office. Bush for 8 years was enough for a lifetime. Republican ideals has crippled our country.

I got a nice refund thanks to my mortgage interest deduction but then I always get a good refund. But some money experts say it isn't good to get a tax refund because it means you have been essentially lending the government money interest free. But it forces me to save during the year so it helps. I have always done my own taxes except for once in my 20's when I can't believe I paid H&R Block $25 to do something I could have done myself. My financial situation is pretty simple (I'm single, no dependents, little interest income, no investments...my biggest asset is my co-op apartment). so I have been doing my own taxes for decades.

Back