Paradise for my buddies

i-1278.jpg

Gahhhhhh....:wub:
Thanks for the pic, Fujon :flowers:--Made my day! :sun:

i had some dreams last night, with Templar Knights.. i just wish i would remember more.

last night dreamt of goin' to bookstore, felt so happy there...
such a vivid long dream with a lot of beautiful books ^_^ i remember i kept sunglasses in my hand.
had seen MJ with a family, Paris talked a lot and looked a bit upset with something, there was a little dog near ( maybe she wanted to have a doggy? or it meant something else ) but all together it was a very happy dream :)
dreamt of numbers a lot.. remember the one: 735.000
don't know what does it mean *shrugs*
went to music store in that dream also, instead of cd's/dvd's they had new technology: the things which were looked like the credit cards, for example; it had pics of singers on the cover, it contained the video & audio files and you could watch video without the screen, it's projected the video simply in the air.. and they had a lot of stuff with MJ :)
dreamt a lot... even the teethache couldn't spoil all fun.. flew in the air and sang like in opera lol
( thanks to J.... :) )

good night, everyone.. sweet dreams :flowers:

went to music store in that dream also, instead of cd's/dvd's they had new technology: the things which were looked like the credit cards, for example; it had pics of singers on the cover, it contained the video & audio files and you could watch video without the screen, it's projected the video simply in the air..

wow that sounds great! :lol: That would be such a cool thing LOL

hello Poe :) how are you? HUG

yeah, Lorraine lol... once i dreamt about refrigerator connected to net
and phantom said it's possible in the future ^_^

yep lol
i'm much better today, teethache almost gone, i hope it don't be bothering me near future cuz i'm not ready to go to dentist now. i just hope it will calm down.
how are you doin'? :) HUG

Seems we need a dental plan for this community.. :lol: I still have mine too though it doesn't really hurt much anymore, but will need work on it eventually.

aawww, Ape *HUG* :better:
we need the dentist here :lol:

:D lol yup. Dang I should have finished my schooling for it. I was in pre-dentistry right out of highschool. Actually I'm glad I didn't follow through with that.

hey everybody :waving: i hope you all having great father's day with your fathers :D :)

cause my father give me 70$ dollar to buy anything i what :D :jump:

hello :)

I am back from my vacation now :)

and back to studying lol

I wish it'll end soon

I was supposed to have finished with it, but I didn't make it :no:

hello :) welcome back, phantom :flowers: hope vacation was fine? :)

Back