Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Re: Paris Jackson to appear on Ellen - December 8th (Begins acting career)

m~~~~I don't know what I should think and actually it's not my business. MJ said he doesn't mind whether his kids going in the showbiz. He just wanted to make sure they knew all the things they had to deal with before they step in. I just hope MJ already had enough time to explain all those things already. If this is what Paris really wants to do and she knew all the consequence to be in the showbiz, I do think MJ would support her and hope she can be a successful actress. It would be hard for MJ's kids in showbiz but I think maybe acting would be better than singing. lol Their Dad set the bar too high for anyone to reach. I really hope if this is what she wants, she is having enough talent and strength to survive through this business. Not every child star were doomed and not every celebrity kids were doomed.

and I think Ellen would be a nice host. She is always funny in a respectful way and she obviously loved MJ in certain way. I think it's way better than Oprah or some other host who have grunge toward MJ.

Last edited:

edited to add

51LDekBDV6L.jpg

I feel sorry for those kids because everyone feels like they have a right to judge every move they make. Everyone thinks they know what's best for them, rather than just letting them do what feels right.

Maybe Paris wants to do this for her own reasons. Just because MJ had a bad experience why should that hold Paris back? The situation with Michael was completely different, he was much younger and he was made to practise in fear of a beating. I see no reason why Paris should have to answer herself to a bunch of self-righteous MJ fans who think they know what's best for her when they've never even met her

http://lundons.com/meet.html

So Paris is the only human character that's the main character.
Shawn King is the voice of Queen Dalina
Dennis Christen is the voice of Jumper
Larry King is the voice of King Pom
Ted Lange is the voice of Wart
Joey Fatone is the voice of Paco

and video showing Paris

and amazon is selling the book - with Paris on cover

http://www.amazon.com/Lundons-Bridge-Three-Keys-1/dp/097181516X/

The Entertainment Industry is no joke, its a trap, young stars especially are prone to exploitation of the worst kind and end up being messed up in the end as a result. All I can say is if this is what she really wants be prepared,be strong, I hope and pray for the best.:pray:

No one should ever talk to any of Michael's children like this.
agree. That person needs to remember they are talking to a child.wonder how much money the family are getting out of this?and no child should be on t.v talking about the last two years.aint nothing more than abuse.how long before that child is going to be asked about the horrendous things she saw and said on that day. is anyone protecting themso they have been trying to get this off the ground since 09 and paris is the only human character in the film. sounds like they are using her in hope of finalky getting it off the ground.sounds like that dodgy film mj did with stoller that i cant even remember the name of part two

I do have mixed feelings about it. While Michael clearly wanted his children to pursue their dreams, including successful careers in arts if they wish so (it is actually very clear from "Honoring the Child Spirit" book which I would never buy but strongly recommend as a free reading), he also was very clear about his position regarding child stars. The age is still a question. From the other hand, when this film will be finishes, Paris will probably be around 15 years old. Many movie actors started at this age. This does not make them "child stars". Actually, real "child stars" are normally fading at that age if they were not lucky enough to make successful transition because they are actually no longer children (Macaulay Culkin, anyone?)
The material that film is based on seems age-appropriate. Paris herself is pretty clear that her dad encouraged her interest in acting.
I will wait and see. And I will support Paris.

11gkmmr.jpg

When I hear fans say, 'well she wants to do this', I actually wonder how many of you are parents? I don't mean this in a demeaning way, but seems some of you really believe that a 13 years old is able to make such choices about their lives.

A 13 years old girl is not an adult. This is the problem I had with some fans during the tribute. She is still a little good who just recently lost her only parent in the world. Are you honestly going to tell me that she is mentally ready to really jumped into the spot light? What if this movie bombs or worst, she isn't a very good actress? What if she, for the lack of better words, sucks and is ripped apart by the media? Is she prepare for all of that? She is really prepare to be on Entertainment Tonight where she will be really judge on her looks, personality, and her acting skills? How do you know she is even getting this role based on her talent and not just because she's Michael Jackson's daughter?

There's allot of 'what ifs' here and we should just throw it under the rug because she wants to do this. Kids and teenagers what to do allot of things. They want to stay up late, eat junk food, skip school, play video games all day, ect. Just because they want to do it, doesn't mean they should. That is what parents are for.

I am not saying this film role is either good or bad. I'm just saying that this is an important moment and should be respected as such. Paris is not an adult and I wish fans and some people in that family would stop treating her as one.

This is a subject that I'm having mixed feelings.

I think Paris really wants this - acting - attention - spotlight - fame.
I also ask myself why now? Why wouldn't an adult say "it's too early. Wait till you are 16 -18."
I'm not sure if Michael would be okay with it at this age.

In addition : although Paris's belief and confidence in herself is nice , it doesn't mean a thing. Example: My cousin when 15 decided to drop out of high school to pursue a career in music. My uncle was adamant that he had to finish high school and get his diploma and then he could do whatever he wanted. Guess what? He couldn't do a career in music and he needed that diploma. Kids might think that they know what they want and what is best for them - but that might not be true.

I think EVERY girl her age is dreaming about showbiz and want to act or model. They sure they want it more than anything else. But not every child can appraise the situation correct. Not every child can have a deal with lure of showbiz. Let's hope Paris will make the best decision and her family will help her to find herself.
But I still have a feeling MJ wouldn't be happy that his little girl goes to showbiz before time. All his thoughts and rememberings were about his lost childhood. I hope Paris won't go through this

This girl is going overboard

"MUZIKfactoryTWO MUZIKfactory2
@ParisJackson I am eeeelated you are on a film. Next you should exactl what ur aunts did and run away at 16 then pose for Playboy"

That pic of paris is so photo shopped doesnt even look like her

When I hear fans say, 'well she wants to do this', I actually wonder how many of you are parents? I don't mean this in a demeaning way, but seems some of you really believe that a 13 years old is able to make such choices about their lives.

A 13 years old girl is not an adult. This is the problem I had with some fans during the tribute. She is still a little good who just recently lost her only parent in the world. Are you honestly going to tell me that she is mentally ready to really jumped into the spot light? What if this movie bombs or worst, she isn't a very good actress? What if she, for the lack of better words, sucks and is ripped apart by the media? Is she prepare for all of that? She is really prepare to be on Entertainment Tonight where she will be really judge on her looks, personality, and her acting skills? How do you know she is even getting this role based on her talent and not just because she's Michael Jackson's daughter?

There's allot of 'what ifs' here and we should just throw it under the rug because she wants to do this. Kids and teenagers what to do allot of things. They want to stay up late, eat junk food, skip school, play video games all day, ect. Just because they want to do it, doesn't mean they should. That is what parents are for.

I am not saying this film role is either good or bad. I'm just saying that this is an important moment and should be respected as such. Paris is not an adult and I wish fans and some people in that family would stop treating her as one.

Totaly agree.

This looks cheesy.

Is a professional movie company even making this this thing? It would if her first feature was a cut, paste, edit heck job, Red Box movie.

MUZIKfactoryTWO
MUZIKfactory2 @ParisJackson And it would be grave mistake for you to act like a SPOILED BRAT! This is exactly what ur dad didnt want! Remember?

ParisJackson Paris Jackso?
@ @MUZIKfactoryTWO how am i acting this way? i am just protection the people i love from a person that is cyber harassing them :(

MUZIKFACTORY is insane.

The concern is there is no one with the kids best intrests at heart. we know what the family care about. if it were the opposite and their were ppl around that saw the kids as something more than cash cows fans might not be as concerned. but who exactly had the kids intrests as a priority

Why are people on twitter talking to Paris like that? Leave her alone. This is not her fault. Go talk to Katherine about this exploitation.

And the above is why paris should not have a public twitter account.once again where are the adults. that fool should be ashamed of themselves. do they even think about how mj would feel.

MUZIKfactoryTWO
MUZIKfactory2 @ParisJackson And it would be grave mistake for you to act like a SPOILED BRAT! This is exactly what ur dad didnt want! Remember?

@ @MUZIKfactoryTWO how am i acting this way? i am just protection the people i love from a person that is cyber harassing them :(

MUZIKFACTORY is insane.
She has HUGE history of insanity. The worst part is Paris is getting hurt by her :(

Well, OK, I am a parent. Moreover, my daughter is 22 now and finishes her Masters this year. So I guess I have some experience in that regard.
We are not talking about "stay up late, eat junk food, skip school, play video games all day, etc." We are talking about the young teenager who wanted to be an actress for some time. She did improvs with her dad. She took acting lessons. She is pretty persistent.
Yes, the role of the parents is to decide what's good and what's bad. But the role of the parents is also encourage the dreams and help achieve them. I know enough people who lost their dreams because of parents' practical approach. "It is too early", "you are not good enough", "this is not practical"
There is a great poem by Philip Larkin called "This be the verse". I cannot post it hear, it has a bit of colourful language. However, I do recommend it as food for thought.

agree. That person needs to remember they are talking to a child.wonder how much money the family are getting out of this?and no child should be on t.v talking about the last two years.aint nothing more than abuse.how long before that child is going to be asked about the horrendous things she saw and said on that day. is anyone protecting themso they have been trying to get this off the ground since 09 and paris is the only human character in the film. sounds like they are using her in hope of finalky getting it off the ground.sounds like that dodgy film mj did with stoller that i cant even remember the name of part two

That's why family shouldn't allow them to have an access to Internet. Everytime i see it i can't but feel sorry about this children. I think nothing's bad would happen with them if they wouldn't go to twitter. Yes they are just a kids but they are special children also and every sick man could talk with them like that. There are so many fun in the world but surf the net

I just hope Paris doesnt get hurt in the end. I hope this film is being done by professionals and we dont end up getting a Wales tribute part 2 with this.

MUZIKfactoryTWO

MUZIKFACTORY is insane.

Seriously, where are the guardians? Posters like this should be blocked.

I don't mind Paris having a twitter account, but she needs to be monitor. She isn't some teenager from down the block, she is a well known figure and they're people who will harm her both mentally and physically because of who her father was. Someone needs to twits the Jacksons an tell them to start acting like guardians to these children.

That's why family shouldn't allow them to have an access to Internet. Everytime i see it i can't but feel sorry about this children. I think nothing's bad would happen with them if they wouldn't go to twitter. Yes they are just a kids but they are special children also and every sick man could talk with them like that. There are so many fun in the world but surf the net

Disagree again. Internet is a part of modern live. It it, but all means, NORMAL for a teenager to have twitter. I personally might like it or not. This does not change the fact that if you shield the children too much, they will have no notion of a real word out there. And the cyber word, sadly, is the part of this real word.
I read Paris twitter several times. Generally, she handles challenges quite well. As an average teenager.

Someone needs to twits the Jacksons an tell them to start acting like guardians to these children.

They sooner push children to another tribute or tv-show or movie than warn, monitor or protect them from haters.
IMO

actually just reading her recent conversation with Muzikfactorytwo showed me that she's still a kid.

Although I think what Muzik wrote was harsh and not needed, it's also obvious that Paris doesn't understand where she was coming from. She went from a dismissive know it all teen to you're bad, you hurt me kid stand. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not saying this in a negative way, it's totally normal for a kid her age. Just to me it shows that she's not ready to be under public scrutiny .

God forbid if her acting receives negative reviews would everyone be "haters"?

Back