Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Re: Paris Jackson to appear on Ellen - December 8th (Begins acting career)

Well, OK, I am a parent. Moreover, my daughter is 22 now and finishes her Masters this year. So I guess I have some experience in that regard.
We are not talking about "stay up late, eat junk food, skip school, play video games all day, etc." We are talking about the young teenager who wanted to be an actress for some time. She did improvs with her dad. She took acting lessons. She is pretty persistent.
Yes, the role of the parents is to decide what's good and what's bad. But the role of the parents is also encourage the dreams and help achieve them. I know enough people who lost their dreams because of parents' practical approach. "It is too early", "you are not good enough", "this is not practical"
There is a great poem by Philip Larkin called "This be the verse". I cannot post it hear, it has a bit of colourful language. However, I do recommend it as food for thought.

I do agree to an extent, but there is a balance, like everything in life.

I am not a parent, but given my age I do remember being a teenager. At that age there was allot of stuff I thought I could do if I just work hard enough for it. My parents, however, taught me at an early age to focused on school, get an education, and then go after your dream. They did this not because they didn't believe in me, but because they knew that I might need a fall back if things didn't pan out.

For example, my brother wanted to be a game programmer and went to school for that field. My mother and father also wanted him to get a degree in teaching because that is a somewhat steady job and his field tended to have low employee and high lay off rates. He didn't think going for education was important and focused on his field. When he got out of school, the technology field in general went down and no one would hire him because he didn't have five years with of experience. He had to go back to school and get that teaching degree that he thought he didn't need. So, just because you want something and believe you can get it, doesn't mean it's going to happen. A teenager isn't really mentally prepare for that kind of reality. That's just a fact, not matter how mature they maybe.

Also, the main question is, how do you she's even good as an actress? This family doesn't have the best record of telling the truth about their children's talent. You can be as presence as you want, but if you don't have 'it', you really doesn't matter. Just asked Jermaine and Toya.

Disagree again. Internet is a part of modern live. It it, but all means, NORMAL for a teenager to have twitter. I personally might like it or not. This does not change the fact that if you shield the children too much, they will have no notion of a real word out there. And the cyber word, sadly, is the part of this real word.
I read Paris twitter several times. Generally, she handles challenges quite well. As an average teenager.

Let's don't remember they are NOT just a normal teenagers. They are special children.
And i don't really think if some kid haven't twitter account he'd be out of touch. It's in general.
I don't think they shouldn't have net at all. But somebody have to watch it. It's not bad when you are just 13 years old

With influences like Latoya, Randy, Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine, Genevie, Stevanna, Tito's overgrown old son's. Marlon, Jackie, Joeseph, there is no surprise why this child, (yes at 13 you are a CHILD) is sooo keen on fame, she obviously has no idea of what early fame and celebrity can do to a person, nor is there one single adult who would tell her that. SMDH. All that is left to do now is to to hope Michael looks after her, cuz God knows nobody else is doing that, certainly not her guardian.

And the above is why paris should not have a public twitter account.once again where are the adults. that fool should be ashamed of themselves. do they even think about how mj would feel.

They are not monitored, so you can see the result...

And the problem with the crazy Muzikfactorytwo is that many people are thinking the same.. x_x

I just find this dreadfully sad. Michael was so adamant that his children have a childhood. Yes, of course I'm sure she really wants this but I wanted loads of stuff when I was 13; doesn't mean that it was all good for me. I just have the family are encouraging this for the wrong reasons.

i dont understand why shes playing in such a cheap production. if it would be a good movie at least..

I just find this dreadfully sad. Michael was so adamant that his children have a childhood. Yes, of course I'm sure she really wants this but I wanted loads of stuff when I was 13; doesn't mean that it was all good for me. I just have the family are encouraging this for the wrong reasons.
I'm willing to bet my life on that. That child is going to end up like Miley Cyrus by the time she's 18/19, and the Jackson family is not going to stand by, they're going to sell her out, like they've sold her father out. Life is messed up, when your own family is your biggest enemy, especially if they only, solely view you as a cash cow.

ETA: My words may sound harsh now, but they're the truth, I can already see how many of her ''beloved'' relatives; uncles, aunts, cousins etc, sell her down the river in 4/5/6 years, it's bound to happen and it's going to happen.

Last edited:
I worry that people are going to hate on nher acting simply because they hate MJ...[/QUOTof course they will just like all the sick comments she gets about mj. if she wants to have a twitter account then it should be private. but no adults in that family give a dam unless its making them money and paris is gonna grow up thinking the fans are nut jobs when ibfact many of them are the only ppl who truely give a dam about those kids

With influences like Latoya, Randy, Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine, Genevie, Stevanna, Tito's overgrown old son's. Marlon, Jackie, Joeseph, there is no surprise why this child, (yes at 13 you are a CHILD) is sooo keen on fame, she obviously has no idea of what early fame and celebrity can do to a person, nor is there one single adult who would tell her that. SMDH. All that is left to do now is to to hope Michael looks after her, cuz God knows nobody else is doing that, certainly not her guardian.

We all know the values of this family, and education id certainly not one of them. As for Paris' guardian, I have the strong feeling it's become Latoya.

Just wanted Paris and her brothers to enjoy their childhood first before joining the grown up world. Feel a little sad about this.

We all know the values of this family, and education id certainly not one of them. As for Paris' guardian, I have the strong feeling it's become Latoya.

Same here, Latoya's influence is very clear, it's a shame that a mentally disturbed person as her is allowed to be near minors. Latoya is not up to good, people mistake her stupidity/lack of education for dumbness, but behind that mask of illiteracy there is a cunning manipulative woman, who is willing to say and do anything, this very fact makes her extremely dangerous imo.

This does look a bit of a 'string and brown paper' production...and the title is horribly clunky (So Paris is playing 'Londun'!)

It is more than likely that her offer to 'star' in this is because of who her father is (not how good an actress she is )..which is the difference between her and other young actors at her age eg Macauley and the 'Harry Potter' actors. It may be fine if it is successful, but I think it is quite troubling if she is not really wanted 'for herself' and her acting skills....if this is a poor production and bombs, her name as an actress will bomb with it, and so will the chance of future 'good' offers, as opposed to endless 'tacky offers which will appeal to the lowest common denominator ie the 'minor celebrity lets watch the latest 'career car crash' crowd.

Get your concerns about kids and show biz. Quite a few of them come out on the other side, you know. Jodie Foster, Brooke shields, started as pups and got Ivy Leagues degrees. Reese witherspoon and many others have college degrees too.

Need more information about the people behind this project. But at first glance, like the feel and message of the movie. Ellen will take care of Paris.

Get your concerns about kids and show biz. Quite a few of them come out on the other side, you know. Jodie Foster, Brooke shields, started as pups and got Ivy Leagues degrees. Reese witherspoon and many others have college degrees too.

That was my first thought, and it could happen.
I still think the people who are supposed to care for her wont push her in that direction, but rather to the glittery side of show biz.

Matty i couldn't have said it better even though i have tried. We supported Michael in everything he tried why cant we do the same for paris? Paris is 13 she is not 5 years old being pushed into show biz by her greedy father unlike Michael. Paris studied acting and for her to take on this movie as a first only proves that she has her mind right.

How do we know what Michael would or wouldn't want from his children? How do we know this is KJ or Joe pushing them? This could be something (heaven forbid) that the kids ACTUALLY WANT TO DO ON THEIR OWN. couldn't that be? We have no say in their lives. If they make mistakes growing up they will learn from them. We can not keep sitting here and saying you disagree with this or that. you think everything these kids want to do is pushed at them from the family. well like i said and will keep sayin they have minds of their own. Prince and Paris both want to do acting and if this is what they want why not support them as we did Michael?

the thing is i'm sure Michael would support her. but he would also pepare her, teach her, WARN her about the negativity, the sharks that come with this. mostly he'd get involved and supervise as any parents should. i'm not so sure these kids are getting the guidance HE would give them.

Same here, Latoya's influence is very clear, it's a shame that a mentally disturbed person as her is allowed to be near minors. Latoya is not up to good, people mistake her stupidity/lack of education for dumbness, but behind that mask of illiteracy there is a cunning manipulative woman, who is willing to say and do anything, this very fact makes her extremely dangerous imo.

I think you give Toya too much credit.

She is definitely has no good intentions for the kids, but I wouldn't call her cunning. She is too in your face and talks too much to be any real danger. If she was really clever, she wouldn't have five stories about how Michael died and shifting the blame between the estate, AEG, and shadow people every month. If I call anyone cunning, it would be Randy because he talks little and appears to anyone who doesn't pay attention as a concern brother who only wants the best for Michael's legacy.

I will agree that Toya is manipulative, specially to the kids. I am certain she plays the part of the concern aunt very well to the children and Paris maybe believe her to the point that she tells her certain things that ends up in the Tabs. However, Toya always ends up given herself away and I'm sure the kids will see through her one day.

To me, Toya is mentally unstable and is more of a danger to herself than anyone else.

Genevieve Jackson must be pissed :lol: Her young cousin got a role at 13! :lol:

Before we rush to criticise, maybe Paris wants to do this? If she's being pushed into it then that is obviously wrong, but to me it seems that acting is something Paris wants to do in the future.

As long as they are protected and not pushed into doing too much too soon, then i don't see too much of a problem with it.

The difference between Jodie Foster and Paris Jackson is the Jacksons Jodie's mother gave a damn. The Jacksons? Well when they were informed someone was sending sexual tweets to Paris they did not do much so

I think you give Toya too much credit.

She is definitely has no good intentions for the kids, but I wouldn't call her cunning. She is too in your face and talks too much to be any real danger. If she was really clever, she wouldn't have five stories about how Michael died and shifting the blame between the estate, AEG, and shadow people every month. If I call anyone cunning, it would be Randy because he talks little and appears to anyone who doesn't pay attention as a concern brother who only wants the best for Michael's legacy.

I will agree that Toya is manipulative, specially to the kids. I am certain she plays the part of the concern aunt very well to the children and Paris maybe believe her to the point that she tells her certain things that ends up in the Tabs. However, Toya always ends up given herself away and I'm sure the kids will see through her one day.

To me, Toya is mentally unstable and is more of a danger to herself than anyone else.
I didn't say Latoya's nonbrain was behind this, I say her attention whoring ways are a bad influence on Paris and the two boys in general.

13 year old's want to do a lot of stuff, I'm sure billions of 13 year olds all over the world, would love the idea of becoming a star/a celebrity, so what? The difference here lays in the the fact that the Jackson's don't give a damn, they are not going to step in case things get out of hand, they are going to sell out, just like they sold her father out. They're not there to look for the good, they are there to exploit in whatever way possible. There's 13 year old's who want to become hookers, I don't see rational people arguing ''oh well let's let them, if that is what they want, they are 13 not 5, just because x amount of hookers died, it doesn't they'll die too''. I have 13 year old sister sitting at home, who wants to do all kinds of things, but she's not let loose to do whatever she pleases, if my sister were to come tomorrow and say I wanna drop out of school, my mom wouldn't let her, she wouldn't say ''oh well maybe u still become someone/turn out alright, just because 99 per cent of school drop out's lives sucks, doesn't mean urs will too, ur old enough to decide''.
Paris age, and the lack of genuine people in her life is the main problem here. Her guardian doesn't give a damn, all her guardian is concerned about is to get tat big fat paycheck at the end of the month, and how to make even more money to distribute among her useless senior children.

Last edited:
Before we rush to criticise, maybe Paris wants to do this? If she's being pushed into it then that is obviously wrong, but to me it seems that acting is something Paris wants to do in the future. As long as they are protected and not pushed into doing too much too soon, then i don't see too much of a problem with it.
Since when do children get to do what they wanted? What if Paris can't act? Critics will kill her. But she wanted to do it so..

This does look a bit of a 'string and brown paper' production...and the title is horribly clunky (So Paris is playing 'Londun'!)

It is more than likely that her offer to 'star' in this is because of who her father is (not how good an actress she is )..which is the difference between her and other young actors at her age eg Macauley and the 'Harry Potter' actors. It may be fine if it is successful, but I think it is quite troubling if she is not really wanted 'for herself' and her acting skills....if this is a poor production and bombs, her name as an actress will bomb with it, and so will the chance of future 'good' offers, as opposed to endless 'tacky offers which will appeal to the lowest common denominator ie the 'minor celebrity lets watch the latest 'career car crash' crowd.

Really? A famous last name always get you in the door. You think fearless Paris will allow a minor set back to kaput her ambition.?

Matty i couldn't have said it better even though i have tried. We supported Michael in everything he tried why cant we do the same for paris? Paris is 13 she is not 5 years old being pushed into show biz by her greedy father unlike Michael. Paris studied acting and for her to take on this movie as a first only proves that she has her mind right.

How do we know what Michael would or wouldn't want from his children? How do we know this is KJ or Joe pushing them? This could be something (heaven forbid) that the kids ACTUALLY WANT TO DO ON THEIR OWN. couldn't that be? We have no say in their lives. If they make mistakes growing up they will learn from them. We can not keep sitting here and saying you disagree with this or that. you think everything these kids want to do is pushed at them from the family. well like i said and will keep sayin they have minds of their own. Prince and Paris both want to do acting and if this is what they want why not support them as we did Michael?

I think you're underestimating the gravity of her choice. We're talking about a 13 years old girl going into show business where she will be judged, mocked, analysis, and gawk at. This isn't like her deciding whether she wants to join the cheering squad or something. This business is heartless and isn't for the ill prepare, not matter what your age is.

We also have to remember that she lost her only parent. I don't think most understand this, but this isn't the same as it would had been if Michael was still alive. She is much more vulnerable now and needs more guidance and care, now more than ever. This isn't about what she may wants, but what's best for her well-being and mental growth. People like Brook Shields had both of her parents, Paris doesn't.

I keep saying this, but 13 years old is not an adult. She's still mentally a child and should be treated her age. She has all the time in the world to go into acting, it isn't like it's going to just disappear.

Sorry, misread your post.

In that case, I completely agree.

Sorry, meant to quote Bitter_finalEE_twinklEE.

Last edited:

Its only two years since everything happened and the trial etc. She is and will be in a very difficult place. u dont want anything to happen that could mentally push her over the edge in some way. thsts why now more than ever she needs adults who care around her

To hear the family tell it she is better off so who cares

Does anyone seriously think this film will be released in theaters?

I hope there's something we're not aware of like Will Smith or someone with credibility is producing or is someway involved in this film.

Back