Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

I dont really know who is with them that is leaking stuff to the paps..but I almost lost my damn mind last night when I saw that pedo tweet her..enough is enough already...obviously that damn account needs to go back on private...and Katheriine needs to step the hell up and get straight and see what is going on. almost every Jackson is on twitter and NONE of them can be bothered to check up on these kids?? disgusting..

^^^ yeah, that was really sick to see those tweets addressed to Paris. I actually read about it here at first and went to check twitter. Horrible. I think she probably doesn't even understand how sick this person is to be writting these things to a young girl. And I think she replied because she didn't understand what he meant.

EDIT: Removed. (Post below makes a good point).

Last edited:
^^^ Please do not use this thread as a way to bring Paris' twitter drama to MJJC!

Those who want to follow her can do so. But there are those of us who do not wish to.

When we start down the slope of 'concern', it leads to us passing judgement on a young girl and getting too involved in her life, which I think is inappropriate and contrary to what Michael would want.

^^^ Please do not use this thread as a way to bring Paris' twitter drama to MJJC!

Those who want to follow her can do so. But there are those of us who do not wish to.

When we start down the slope of 'concern', it leads to us passing judgement on a young girl and getting too involved in her life, which I think is inappropriate and contrary to what Michael would want.

Thank you, I was just about to say something.

TheChosenOne, thank you for your post! You made a very good point and you make me realize I have let myself getting too involved in discussing Michael's children, whicih is inappropriate.

I'm a Michael Jackson fan. It's okay for fans to talk about his music, his videos and his performances. But, his children should be off limit. If we didn't talk about his children when he's alive, what makes it okay to talk about his children now? We really should still respect Michael's wish.

Just as how we have to remember he appointed Mr. Branca and Mr. McClain, not fans, to manage his Estate, he appointed Katherine Jackson, not any one of us, to be his children's guardian. None of us have any say in how his children should be brought up.

At the end of the day, we are just fans. We don't know the family. We don't know the children. No matter how frustrated, how disappointed and how concerned some of you feel, you will not make any difference in the children's upbrining. It really is a waste of energy. Moreover, by engaging in this disucssion, we cannot avoid to past judgement on the family and the children.

I'm not going to participate in this discussion anymore.

Best wish to the children. May they continue to stay strong!

I think this thread should now be closed. As mentioned above, there is nothing more to discuss or should I say there is nothing more that should be discussed.

We all love Michael and his children but at the end of day, we are Michael's fans and have no control in how his children are brought up.

TheChosenOne, thank you for your post! You made a very good point and you make me realize I have let myself getting too involved in discussing Michael's children, whicih is inappropriate.

I'm a Michael Jackson fan. It's okay for fans to talk about his music, his videos and his performances. But, his children should be off limit. If we didn't talk about his children when he's alive, what makes it okay to talk about his children now? We really should still respect Michael's wish.

Just as how we have to remember he appointed Mr. Branca and Mr. McClain, not fans, to manage his Estate, he appointed Katherine Jackson, not any one of us, to be his children's guardian. None of us have any say in how his children should be brought up.

At the end of the day, we are just fans. We don't know the family. We don't know the children. No matter how frustrated, how disappointed and how concerned some of you feel, you will not make any difference in the children's upbrining. It really is a waste of energy. Moreover, by engaging in this disucssion, we cannot avoid to past judgement on the family and the children.

I'm not going to participate in this discussion anymore.

Best wish to the children. May they continue to stay strong!

I think this thread should now be closed. As mentioned above, there is nothing more to discuss or should I say there is nothing more that should be discussed.

We all love Michael and his children but at the end of day, we are Michael's fans and have no control in how his children are brought up.

I think you two have come to the right conclusion. :flowers:

Back