Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Well.... :(

This thread is so sad... We should not be here discussing this, why Michael should still be here. Things would be completely different. But believe me, this is just one of many episodes that still see ahead in this big nightmare we are witnessing. The Jackson family will still leave us crazy because of the neglect of them on many questions... many, many, many times. Fact. The family is a mess. We still see many bullshits.... May God give us a lot of sanity to bear it. Very sad, disappointing and embarrassing.... My heart breaks when I look at it all and think of Michael. :cry:

I wonder if Katherine and the all uncles of Paris knows she has a twitter. I'd love to, but I know it did not happen... that someone had said to Paris: "You want to be a twitter and social networks? Ok. But just add your family and friends... ONLY people you know and nobody else. Do not accept any unknown/people and "fans". " Simple... -_-

BUT... it did not. Fact. :no:

And yesterday.....

And today....

She seems happy to have many followers.... May God protect Paris. :angel:

Yes.... And I'm afraid that Michael's family make a brainwashing in PPB. I hope this does not happen.... Never! I hope they never forget the lessons that Michael taught to them.

1000 followers in a day? That must be because she uploaded that picture with her username on a piece of paper. It won't be long before she has a verified account with hundreds of thousands of followers.

That Majestik fellow said recently the family is aware of Paris Twitter account.

Majestik.... :fear: This is another who knows nothing and should keep mouth shut not to talk shit. -_-

1000 followers in a day? That must be because she uploaded that picture with her username on a piece of paper. It won't be long before she has a verified account with hundreds of thousands of followers.

Yes.... The number of followers will still frighteningly, believe me. This is just the beginning. It is shocking, crazy and scary... Before June 25 they not had thousands of "fans" and now... as magic, they have thousands of "fans". :eek: :doh: :fear: *big sigh*

But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship. It's giving false acccolades because she did nothing to recieve these accolades. This is just telling Paris 'look you don't have to do very much to be famous because your dad is Michael Jackson. No need to crawl, you are famous already'. That kind of thinking is damaging. Just ask Lisa Marie Presley. She thought because her dad was Elvis, her s*** smelled of roses and she could do no wrong. She came out with two albums that bombed. She can't sing or write lyrics for her life and critics were not shy to tell it to Lisa 's face. Because both of her albums bombed, her record company Capitol Records, dropped her.

Now she is working on album 3 that she has to release herself because no record company really wants her.

I just hope Paris studies her craft well. Like Elvis, her father was incredibly gifted and just because your dad is so and so does not mean you inherited their talent.

Last edited:
But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship.

Yes... this is exactly the point of this question and really there is any way to find an explanation for this of why Paris (and her brothers) has thousands of fans NOW. Paris is not a celebrity... actress, singer, dancer and bla bla bla.... She's just a preteen who is the daughter of the greatest artist the world has known. Just that. When she is of legal age, be sure of what she wants to do and choose a profession and want to be a celebrity.... then yes, she may have thousands of fans.

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

I do not understand Latoya's attitude about her brother. He seemed to have pushed books, and limit TV watching. Hello, many parents I know in 2011 still do that, and they are not bad parents. Not all parents leave their children's TV watching unmonitored. Also, why she thinks they only learn a lot after going to school for 1 year? Does she really know what Michael did with his kids or is she asking the follower fans again?

Someone needs to tell Latoya to stop the bad mouthing Michael's parenting style. I wonder what the kids think of their dad now?

I can't believe the family is okay with this. Seriously there should be limits and guidelines for Paris. When they are adults they can do whatever they want but she is only 13.

I didn't read the entire thread but wow. The harassment that Paris gets will only continue if she has an open twitter account. To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. And personally, I don't think 13 is too young to have a twitter account, as many here think, but seeing as she is well known because of who she is, her account should be private and her use of twitter should be monitored... I hate to hear of her or Blanket or Prince getting harassed :(

I can't believe the family is okay with this.

I also think much about it. :(

For the Jackson family is something like (IF they really know about the whole thing of twitter and bla bla bla): "everything is OK, everything normal, everything under control, there is nothing wrong going on.... why worry about this whole thing and look carefully? There's nothing to worry about. The fans who are doing a lot of drama." :doh: *big sigh*

The harassment that Paris gets will only continue if she has an open twitter account.

And it will get much worse. The harassment will further increase. :(

From LSA:
I think that most of the pictures we get are from when they go to the same places. When they go to their acting class, kingdom hall and when they go shopping around in Calabasas. The paparazzi already know what time and day they go to kingdom hall so they probably go and wait there. They already figured out their acting classes schedule and when they change the days my thought is someone from the acting class might be calling the paparazzi. And there are so many celebrities that live in Calabasas that the paparazzi are always around the Calabasas commons. So they probably saw the kids and went after them to get their pictures. The last time they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pictures only the ones that Paris tweeted. Last week when Paris, Niki and her friend Michaela went to the beach we didn't get any pictures so I don't think the paparazzi follow them, they just know their schedule and are in the right place at the right time. But I have said it before I like when we get new pictures of the kids but like back in 2009 and 2010 when the paparazzi kept their distance there is no need for them to get that close, especially since the kids don't answer any of their questions. For pictures they can use zoom and get the same pictures and not have to get so close.

From LSA:

I think that most of the pictures we get are from when they go to the same places. When they go to their acting class, kingdom hall and when they go shopping around in Calabasas. The paparazzi already know what time and day they go to kingdom hall so they probably go and wait there. They already figured out their acting classes schedule and when they change the days my thought is someone from the acting class might be calling the paparazzi. And there are so many celebrities that live in Calabasas that the paparazzi are always around the Calabasas commons. So they probably saw the kids and went after them to get their pictures. The last time they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pictures only the ones that Paris tweeted. Last week when Paris, Niki and her friend Michaela went to the beach we didn't get any pictures so I don't think the paparazzi follow them, they just know their schedule and are in the right place at the right time. But I have said it before I like when we get new pictures of the kids but like back in 2009 and 2010 when the paparazzi kept their distance there is no need for them to get that close, especially since the kids don't answer any of their questions. For pictures they can use zoom and get the same pictures and not have to get so close.

shocking.gif

:no:

God, this is scary.... :( *big sigh*

Who is LSA? As the paparazzi know? Who gives the informations to them? Or they have some kind of clairvoyance or maybe some crystal ball? I want to understand it. :unsure: :perrin:

Last edited:
Don't follow Paris on twitter.

I know some fans want to follow just to check her tweets and defend her when some pervers assholes insukt her, but she's a teenager, who is the daughter of the King, that's it. She's a teenager, she's not a young actress , so it would be better to not follow her.

And if you want to check her tweets, you can do it without follow her, so no need to put more followers, 14200 " followers " I just check her account, it's just scary, because we all know that there are haters and pervers in these followers.

I really, really hate the fact that Paris has that twitter account. I understand that a lot of kids her age want to have social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc., but unfortunately because of the haters, she's better off not having one. It breaks my heart to see some of the mean comments that have been said to her. I know Paris is a strong girl and all, but if seeing those comments bother us, imagine how much they must bother her. She's only thirteen years old afterall.
Although if she was going to have one [a social networking site], I wish she would just communicate with people that she knows personally. She wouldn't have to deal with the haters that way, but from the looks of it, it seems like she wants to confront them. I just really worry about her..
Thank goodness, Prince and Blanket don't seem to have any social networking pages. (Atleast not public ones..)

P.S.

There should be some sort of law against paparazzi stalking children like that.

SHE IS NOT A CELEBRITY. LEAVE HER ALONE.

But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship. It's giving false acccolades because she did nothing to recieve these accolades. This is just telling Paris 'look you don't have to do very much to be famous because your dad is Michael Jackson. No need to crawl, you are famous already'. That kind of thinking is damaging. Just ask Lisa Marie Presley. She thought because her dad was Elvis, her s*** smelled of roses and she could do no wrong. She came out with two albums that bombed. She can't sing or write lyrics for her life and critics were not shy to tell it to Lisa 's face. Because both of her albums bombed, her record company Capitol Records, dropped her.

Now she is working on album 3 that she has to release herself because no record company really wants her.

I just hope Paris studies her craft well. Like Elvis, her father was incredibly gifted and just because your dad is so and so does not mean you inherited their talent.

I Agree, obviously I hope it doesn't happen but this is a very high pedestal in which to fall from.

Petrarose;3447925 said:
I do not understand Latoya's attitude about her brother. He seemed to have pushed books, and limit TV watching. Hello, many parents I know in 2011 still do that, and they are not bad parents. Not all parents leave their children's TV watching unmonitored. Also, why she thinks they only learn a lot after going to school for 1 year? Does she really know what Michael did with his kids or is she asking the follower fans again?

Someone needs to tell Latoya to stop the bad mouthing Michael's parenting style. I wonder what the kids think of their dad now?
They still think he´s the best Dad ever. They have someone close to them who is not on the best terms with LaToya right now

Last edited:
Personally the sooner the kids find out about what their wonderful family is like the better.before they get brainwashed and refuse to either look at whats been said to them.thats the only use for twitter

apart from LMP not being able to write (i love her writing but meh at her voice) i agree. and it's obviously exactly what Michael was teaching these kids.

moodyblue97;3448122 said:
They still think he´s the best Dad ever. They have someone close to them who is not on the best terms with LaToya right now
Hopefully they will always think that Michael is the best dad ever.

As with the internet theres going to be some creeps on it and unfortunately Paris got one of these. But I am sure it will happen again and again. Unless she makes her Twitter private or leaves it.

From what I read online, Paris had a private Twitter account under a fake name. Only her friends knew about it. I think Paris wants ayyention, she talk some of her friends who are famous (Jaden Smith). When private, people can't see her tweets.

moodyblue97;3448122 said:

Sounds like that could be katherine? Since she came out with that statement about the conspricy against La Toya'a book. But, Katherine too in the past made it seem the kids have more freedom now! smh

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

On second thought, I'll respond to her statements on the thread about her interview. I never understood why she dips her spoon in others' pudding, LaToya... oh, yeah. Because she's ordinary, and Michael was special.

Last edited:
i think she talks to kid so that she can give interview ,latoya is just using them .because every one is interested in kids ,not in jackson tribute or their book or any thing else they are putting out.

She made her twitter private when being told to do so and when she found out how to do it. But.. she realized it wasn´t as fun when being private so it just lasted for a couple of days, it´s obvious she´s in the celeb spiral and liking it.. a lot..

moodyblue97;3448597 said:
it´s obvious she´s in the celeb spiral and liking it.. a lot..

Yes, and the saddest part is, Michael's fans are selfishly encouraging her. Despite the affection we feel for her, we have to realize she's just a teenager. She is not Michael. SMH

Yes, and the saddest part is, Michael's fans are selfishly encouraging her. Despite the affection we feel for her, we have to realize she's just a teenager. She is not Michael. SMH

my thoughts exactly....fans need to stop tweeting her...they are only encouraging her..she is 13 and doesn't need to be tweeted by grown people...and it is obvious by the way some people tweet that they are adults. I agree..she is NOT Michael....she is his child...she does not need all this attention.

She does not deserve that attention. No offense, she's a sweet kid.

And btw, some people are quite hypocritical, because I know more than a few who would not let their kid near a computer, but follow a 13 year old. Talk about not making sense.
Treat Michael's kids as if they were your own.

Back