Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 15 Thursday

I think that's where the problem lies. When Michael had these kids, we (I believe I cant speak for a lot of people) thought they were the luckiest kids ever, because we knew he would be an amazing parent. Michael got it all about raising children, long before he had any himself. It's in every one of his speeches. I guess we all dreamed of what amazing individuals they would become, so different than many other Hollywood brats.
Now he's gone, and we see these children in the hands of the worst people they could have ended up with.

I'm not a fan of those kids, in my mind they are very separated from Michael. But this situation drives me as crazy as seeing some of my students in the hands of their lame parents. Only in this case, it's worse in a way, because they had such a great start in life.

Google Translation from French: [So the words might be a little iffy]

But La Toya needs to STFU!!!

- LaToya, how often do you see Prince, Paris and Blanket?
I see them all the time. Two Saturdays ago, we went to the movies, and we have dinner together all the time. They like amusement parks and things like that. I am very involved in their homework (school) and school.

They seem so balanced and so well behaved. Does all of this is due to Michael?
He did an amazing job (with children). It was the mother, father, nanny - it was everything to her children. They are extremely intelligent and mature for their ages. Children are very resilient. But their father is no longer with us, and of course they complain a lot.

They now live with their grandmother, Katherine. Is it strict?
Yes. She does everything in a very subtle, but you understand and you're done. It is with them every day and she did a good job.

It has been reported that Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of Paris and Prince, had supervised visits now. Is now a presence in their lives?
No, it is not (a presence in their lives). This is disinformation.

Did you give advice to children to better cope with the spotlight?
Yes, I do. I spoke yesterday with Paris because she made ??a television [The Ellen DeGeneres Show] and she asked me to watch. And I said: "You were very confident. You must always be confident. Remember, whether you like it or not Paris, you'll be in the public eye and (be) a model, it is very important to you than to behave in the right way "- and of course they do.

Paris now has a work (set time), do not worry she's too young?
is something she wants (to do). She loves to play and loves show business. The boys love it too. They are very involved in show business, because that's what they did with their father before his death. They took lessons to play (comedy / drama) and the achievement.

Michael's children should be the target pests. How can you help them protect themselves?
You see people trying to hang on to them at all times. But they are very intelligent. They can fix that themselves.

the thought of Paris believing latoya and growing up to be like her makes me cringe, like literally. Michaels kids closeness to latoya is horrifying. LAtoya the same person who called Michael a child molester with so much passion in her voice, Latoya who questioned PAris and her brothers DNA after Michael died, the same person who 3 weeks after Michael died saidthey have no idea where Blanket came from, claiming he was the product of an ananymous egg AND SPERM donor, when the child resembles Michael MOrE than all the Jacksons, including his parents combined. THe thought of this Latoya sucking up to Michaels teenage daughter and son(s) is beyond disturbing.

the thought of Paris believing latoya and growing up to be like her makes me cringe, like literally. Michaels kids closeness to latoya is horrifying. LAtoya the same person who called Michael a child molester with so much passion in her voice, Latoya who questioned PAris and her brothers DNA after Michael died, the same person who 3 weeks after Michael died saidthey have no idea where Blanket came from, claiming he was the product of an ananymous egg AND SPERM donor, when the child resembles Michael MOrE than all the Jacksons, including his parents combined. THe thought of this Latoya sucking up to Michaels teenage daughter and son(s) is beyond disturbing.

I totally agree..

PP&B hanging out with any of their aunts and uncles make me cringe. I don't trust any of them

Back