Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 15 Thursday

La Toya supports Paris in her aspirations to be an actress in the Mexican show La Academia 2011:

http://laprimeraplana.com.mx/2011/1...is/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Translated:
"Everything she wants, will continue to support the aspirations of all its possible ways, she has so much talent. Although children change their minds all the time, but the important thing is to follow your heart and do what you really want, "said La Toya before the end of The Academy 2011.

Original:
“Todo lo que ella quiera, la seguiremos apoyando en sus anhelos de todas las maneras posibles, ella tiene muchísimo talento. Aunque los niños cambian de opinión todo el tiempo, pero lo importante es que siga a su corazón y haga lo que en verdad quiera” dijo La Toya antes de comenzar la final de La Academia 2011.

Last edited:
That "Everything she wants" comment from La Toya left a bad taste in my mouth.

Honestly just like some of the family, I don't think she gives a damn on what's right for Paris.

Of course LaToya supports her, she's probably "encouraging" her in that direction.... :ermm:

LaToya never sees beyond the cameras and glitzy lights of celebritydom, so of course she will be all for this, no reservations.

Make no mistake, I'm sure LaToya is making an impression on Paris and its not all good.

Inner strength yet sweet, fun yet wise beyond her years, confident yet humble and caring...what a beautiful Girl!

:girl_aww:So much like her Daddy. Michael did such a wonderful job raising his children. God Bless and keep them. :8-25-03pray:

:clapping: Paris did great before and during her interview :) and I really liked her little dancing entrance :girl_dance:

LaToya never sees beyond the cameras and glitzy lights of celebritydom, so of course she will be all for this, no reservations.

Make no mistake, I'm sure LaToya is making an impression on Paris and its not all good.

The mark on Paris is extremely obvious. This is a nightmare.

The mark on Paris is extremely obvious. This is a nightmare.

Michael is spinning on his grave. Latoya mentally challenged, she shouldn't be near anyone under 18 leave alone Michael Jackson's daughter.

I hope that somehow that Michael is watching over her and her brothers. That he is like their guardian angel. I just want them to be happy and healthy.

Latoya is a such selfish demented woman. I wish she would stay the heck away from Michael's kids. She seems drawn to Paris, but not so much to Prince and Blanket. Thank God, at least two of Michael's children are spared from this psycho. She's such a suck up to Paris, and it seems like Paris' desire for fame and attention is partially Latoya's negative influence.

Latoya needs to find a job that doesn't involve Michael or his children, and friends who are her age.

Even if Michael forgave her for the disgusting lies she made up about him, I don't think he would forgive her for using and misleading his children.

Unlike Latoya, whenever I see Janet Jackson and Rebbie Jackson talk about Michael's children, they seem to be
completely out of touch with Prince, Paris, and Blanket. Instead they make vague comments about them seemingly directed to "the wind".

So, now, answer this question.
Why have Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson both decided to not assist in providing guidance to their brother Michael's orphaned children?

^ Because unlike most of the family Janet makes her own money and has her own career so is not in LA a lot of the time to guide the kids, what guidance she does or does not give the kids when she is around them we do not know, once again you assume things you do not know.

Unlike Latoya, whenever I see Janet Jackson and Rebbie Jackson talk about Michael's children, they seem to be
completely out of touch with Prince, Paris, and Blanket. Instead they make vague comments about them seemingly directed to "the wind".

So, now, answer this question.
Why have Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson both decided to not assist in providing guidance to their brother Michael's orphaned children?

I dont think anyone can answer your "question" becuase we dont know how much guidance or how involved they are in the childrens life. You assume to much and post it as fact when it is not its just an "assumption" on your part. Not Every aunt or uncle has to have a direct involment with raising the children. In fact That would just cause more chaos. Do you really want them all pulling the children in different directions just to fufill what they want for them? Unlike Latoya they dont give blatant details into the childrens personal life. One thing we do know is that Janet has discussed this with Paris and gave her some guidance. So she does have some involvment and does interacts with Paris.

We dont know all the facts or who paris interacts with or who sho she speaks to in the family so we cant make blatant assumptions about them without more information. In the end they have no power to make any decisions about the children. Michael didnt give them that power. They can only advise and to say they havent advised or discussed this with Katherine or Paris is a huge assumption on our part . We just dont know

Is there any proof that Latoya is even somehow involved with this have I missed something?

Is there any proof that Latoya is even somehow involved with this have I missed something?

No we have no proof she is involved - we assume she " might " be based on a few facts. Latoya has the greatest access to the children. she was involved in a few of thier appearances and she has her own company that deals in promoting music ,shows, concerts and othe aspects of the intertainment industry. Based on some of her replies she seem to be cheering Paris on. But we have no proof she is directly involved in this venture for Paris yet.

No we have no proof she is involved - we assume she " might " be based on a few facts. Latoya has the greatest access to the children. she was involved in a few of thier appearances and she has her own company that deals in promoting music ,shows, concerts and othe aspects of the intertainment industry. Based on some of her replies she seem to be cheering Paris on. But we have no proof she is directly involved in this venture for Paris yet.

Didnt take us much time to find the link between Ja-Tail and GLE. Just wait...

Sorta off-topic but Paris gave one of her closest friends permission to start a Twitter account about her life called ParisJFacts. I'm already worried about her because it will give her more haters to attack her (since her Twitter account is verified and media follows her)

Like this tweet, the Jacksons better get Paris off the internet....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ParisJFacts[/FONT] Paris Facts
Paris knows about the illuminati more than any other member of the Jackson family.
1 hour ago

Sorta off-topic but Paris gave one of her closest friends permission to start a Twitter account about her life called ParisJFacts. I'm already worried about her because it will give her more haters to attack her (since her Twitter account is verified and media follows her)

Like this tweet, the Jacksons better get Paris off the internet....

ParisJFactsParis Facts
Paris knows about the illuminati more than any other member of the Jackson family.
1 hour ago

:no:

It will get worse.... Believe it. :( It's a lot of unnecessary exposure. It seems that Paris is not really aware of many things and nobody is there to guide her. *big sigh*

Probably, latoya has brainwashed Paris into believing her messed up conspiracy theories on how Michael died. It's the easiest way to poison the kids against the Estate and the Executors that run it.

yup I dont like it not one little bit...she is saying things like...I dont think they had a part in his death I know they did, Again LACK of guidance ..where are the adults in that damn house...were the HELL is Katherine Jackson. I need to stay away from this now...I get way to upset.

yup I dont like it not one little bit...she is saying things like...I dont think they had a part in his death I know they did, Again LACK of guidance ..where are the adults in that damn house...were the HELL is Katherine Jackson. I need to stay away from this now...I get way to upset.

Thunder I feel for you and you will have to be strong now. These kids are getting big and beginning to do "their own thing," which of course is influenced by their family. You can expect them to do and say anything now, some of which may be painful to you. The way I am handling this is that I have made myself understand that "they are not Michael," "may not do as he wishes," "in trying to fit in with peers/tv hosts, they may be swayed to think as these people do." I have weaned myself off the kids. Of course I do not want any harm to come to them, but I can see Paris, especially is branching out and she is not Michael.

Its a terrible thing when u have to think of these kids as just another jackson. what was the last 12 years for when they are gonna end up as latoyas kids!

Thunder The way I am handling this is that I have made myself understand that "they are not Michael," "may not do as he wishes," "in trying to fit in with peers/tv hosts, they may be swayed to think as these people do." I have weaned myself off the kids. Of course I do not want any harm to come to them, but I can see Paris, especially is branching out and she is not Michael.

I think you are going to have to do a 12 step weaning off programme for us! I remember in the cardiff tribute thread you made a great post about 'letting go' and just accepting that the children's path is going to be a different one now. I'm only a fan of mj, i'm not expecting my 'fandom' to transfer to his children but i do find myself getting upset at how their immediate lives are now going to be so different to the ones they would have had with mj. There is no question whatsoever in my mind that they wd have been exposed to hollywood and the entertainment media in this way if mj had been alive. I just feel their lives wd have been fuller and richer with mj as he was such an inspirational teacher. What happened to all those museum visits that mj took them on, didn't paris love art galleries? All latoya mentioned about the children in the hello interview was that they loved amusement parks and didn't she say something in an old interview about how mj encouraged his children to read, making it sound like child cruelty.

Back