Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 15 Thursday

PARIS-3-Make-up-prince-michael-jackson-27518698-804-804.jpg

x2_9d4bbd1

But who is this guy???

379938_267542173302412_130740956982535_763241_1805775571_n.jpg

Paris-prince-michael-jackson-27645207-640-427.jpg

^That first picture, what have they done to that child's face?

Alan Duke on HLN's Special Report - Topic: Paris Jackson

I hate to feel i have to apologise for being negative about this interview, but i can't change how i feel about the rapacious nature of the media and how difficult i think it must be to live in the public eye. The guy, alan duke, in the HLN interview confirms that there is going to be a stepping up of the media exposure of mj's children, and he seems close with mrs j so it's prob true. In the video i see 4 adults commenting and analysing everything paris said during ellen's interview - that's alot of attention on a child, and esp unfair on her when they twist her meaning to imply that she thinks what her father did to protect her was 'weird'. What did that chap say - that mj putting the masks on his children 'seemed' to be benevolent but was in fact weird as he wanted them in 'a private little world' and we (meaning the media) never saw much of them. But now everything is great, as they are now normal and we, the media, can have all the access we want.

I'm not particularly taken in by the positive headlines that paris deservedly got for her appearances - the commentators are vquick to praise her, and certainly are not attributing any credit to mj. That video for eg didn't have one positive mention of mj. Paris's statement at mj's memorial seen by a billion poeple, should be enough for all but the haters, to show how loved mj was by his children. Of course, the media are delighted at how accessible and open the children now appear to be - they'll be reaping the rewards from it - fresh meat to satisfy the need for ratings. And what if prince, or more likelly blanket, don't want to be as public as paris? Will they start to be criticised as being 'odd' or 'reclusive'? I just feel that the life of someone in the public eye is v v stressful and intrusive, and 13 yrs old is too young to know of all the pitfalls and drawbacks esp as a child of mj. MJ understood this, it's a shame his family don't.

Last edited:
Right now they're buttering her up.
Their Modus Operandi is so predictable.
Build you up only to crush you later.
At least for now, lavishing accolades... smothering all milk and honey... ever generous with props for Paris's is in order for the initial part of her career. It's sunrise for now.

It's part of their plan, just so they're pounce on you for your mis-steps ...or give them reasons to put you in sunset
and all too familiar they'll make fresh meat for fodder outta you.
That's Show Biz & Hollywood for ya.
Hopefully she'll be prepared may be even able to dodge the odds.
Angelina Jolie, daughter of Jon Voight has done alright for acting career...for now

At least for now, lavishing accolades... smothering all milk and honey... ever generous with props for Paris's is in order for the initial part of her career. It's sunrise for now.

It's part of their plan, just so they're pounce on you for your mis-steps ...or give them reasons to put you in sunset
Angelina Jolie, daughter of Jon Voight has done alright for acting career...for now

I'm afraid I agree...the press/ media have to get their 'targets' to feel comfortable talking, then they just switch on the videorecorders, sit back and wait for the unguarded stories to come out. As we've already seen, they will twist the slightest comment to Michael's disadvantage.
The press are only interested in you as long as you help them to sell their product...and I fear that once you have gone 'public' ie that you have shown that you 'need' the press for publicity purposes, then you become 'fair game' to them.

I hope Paris will learn quickly that the press/ media in general are never 'benevolent', they are only talking to you for what they can get for themselves.

Questions and Answers

1. Why did Katherine choose going to Japan to support her old-age sons over being present for her 13 year old granddaughter's first public solo TV interview?
Answer: Katherine was following the "MONEY" as usual.

2. Why was the nanny the only adult representative from the Jackson family present at the Ellen Show to give support and guidance?

Answer: I truly believe that when it comes to the Jackson family, Michael's siblings (i.e Rebbie, LaToya, Janet, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy) care more about MONEY than Michael's orphaned children. Even though they are all old they still can never get enough money and fame. Some people are greedy, and that's what Michael Jackson unterstood about all of them.

4. I do believe that some of their cousins try to watch out for Michael's children, and I thank Ellen for for taking care and time with Paris Jackson during her first solo TV appearance.

5. Please pray without ceasing for the well being of Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

Last edited:
They have each other and that is the main thing. If Paris was the only child, I would be very worried, but she has two brothers and they are very close, so I fell relieved. The three are family, and with their father's guidance they will be okay.

They have each other and that is the main thing. If Paris was the only child, I would be very worried, but she has two brothers and they are very close, so I fell relieved. The three are family, and with their father's guidance they will be okay.

It's a good thing they are close, I agree, but they are still extremely young kids. Each and every one of them would need adult guidance in this, and there's obviously none.

I hate to feel i have to apologise for being negative about this interview, but i can't change how i feel about the rapacious nature of the media and how difficult i think it must be to live in the public eye. The guy, alan duke, in the HLN interview confirms that there is going to be a stepping up of the media exposure of mj's children, and he seems close with mrs j so it's prob true. In the video i see 4 adults commenting and analysing everything paris said during ellen's interview - that's alot of attention on a child, and esp unfair on her when they twist her meaning to imply that she thinks what her father did to protect her was 'weird'. What did that chap say - that mj putting the masks on his children 'seemed' to be benevolent but was in fact weird as he wanted them in 'a private little world' and we (meaning the media) never saw much of them. But now everything is great, as they are now normal and we, the media, can have all the access we want.I'm not particularly taken in by the positive headlines that paris deservedly got for her appearances - the commentators are vquick to praise her, and certainly are not attributing any credit to mj. That video for eg didn't have one positive mention of mj. Paris's statement at mj's memorial seen by a billion poeple, should be enough for all but the haters, to show how loved mj was by his children. Of course, the media are delighted at how accessible and open the children now appear to be - they'll be reaping the rewards from it - fresh meat to satisfy the need for ratings. And what if prince, or more likelly blanket, don't want to be as public as paris? Will they start to be criticised as being 'odd' or 'reclusive'? I just feel that the life of someone in the public eye is v v stressful and intrusive, and 13 yrs old is too young to know of all the pitfalls and drawbacks esp as a child of mj. MJ understood this, it's a shame his family don't.
totally agree. the media hated the fact mj protected the kids and didn't allow the media to profit off then the media hated that so they attacked mj.now the jackson have given them what they want so the media now talk about how normal they are.god help any of the kids who dont play along when they are older. the media will and are doing exactly what they did to mj. dont play the game and we will go after u. and they should know that what they say about mj will be twisted and used against mj every single time

The last picture makes me uncomfortable I must admit. I cannot shake the ill feeling about this.

what picture? If you are talking about the close up where she has a little make up, I don't see anything wrong with that. I've seen pics of Madonna's daughter with heavy black eyeliner, that is awful and her mother is her guide! that would make me sick.

Madonna's daughter is 2 years older, besides Madonna wouldn't exploit her own daughter, her daughter is dressed up like that in a monitored environment, unlike with what the Jackson's do to Paris (not that there is anything wrong with Paris' make up or dressing, as there isn't)
She wasn't talking about make up but the picture of Paris surrounded ,by what is seems like a dozen middle aged men.

Paris is a strong girl, I just wish her well.

Last edited:

Truth!!!

Thanks for posting this statement.:flowers:
I agree with you. :yes:

I hate to feel i have to apologise for being negative about this interview, but i can't change how i feel about the rapacious nature of the media and how difficult i think it must be to live in the public eye.

I think Bonnie Blue and Christy are making some really good points. I think we would all say we wish this wasn't the reality of things...but we have observed too well what happened with MJ and other celebrities. This could happen to Paris, too, in time... many times over in her career due to the media's underhanded and mischeivious ways, where her popularity and favor could end up going back and forth from up to down, to what would be "perceived" as way high to quite low. A lot of fluctuating may very well go on.

I would guess MJ let his bright kids know quite a bit about this whole thing though before he left us all. She's probably got the media's number. Weren't we amused in a pic of Paris, when she was caught unmasked by the paps enroute with her father and brother after the "dome project" filming (TII Smooth Criminal short) and she was seen glaring right at the camara.

And weren't we amused, and thought perhaps "good for him" when Prince was in his mask with his dad and siblings in the Ed Hardy shop on Melrose, and he looked straight out through the front store window at the paps and stuck out his tongue...and that great moment which followed, for MJ had apparently seen him do it and he walked over to Prince, turned his son's head with both hands gently, but firmly, to point it in the opposite direction of the window, and motioned for him to move to the back of the shop. Haha. I LOVE that moment that's been immortalized on a video that's out there on YouTube somewhere! :)

The kids get it. Their young and have to live, of course, through some things themselves to really understand it all, but I think their dad definitely gave them a good rundown about the media and what they are capable of doing.
5. Please pray without ceasing for the well being of Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

I have noticed some have posted, CherubimII, that they are keeping Paris in their prayers. Ash, is one, and you, and several others. :yes: And I fully believe that the reason Paris able to stay so poised, and do such a remarkable job, and that the interview went as well as it did, is because so many fans all over the world are praying for her, well, all three of Michael's children, actually, and that's a beautiful thing. So please, let the prayers continue...it's helping!!!...keep at it and don't give up on prayer.

Let's just keep blessing those kids! And like twinklEE said above, keep wishing them well.

Last edited:
What's wrong with it? That is by no means heavy make up, lol.

No it isn't, because as someone said it has been touched up on the computer. I thought it was real at first. Had it been, I'd think fake eyelashes were a bit much for a 13 year old. Maybe you don't think that way.

I have noticed some have posted, CherubimII, that they are keeping Paris in their prayers. Ash, is one, and you, and several others. :yes: And I fully believe that the reason Paris able to stay so poised, and do such a remarkable job, and that the interview went as well as it did, is because so many fans all over the world are praying for her, well, all three of Michael's children, actually, and that's a beautiful thing. So please, let the prayers continue...it's helping!!!...keep at it and don't give up on prayer.

Let's just keep blessing those kids! And like twinklEE said above, keep wishing them well.
angel3l.gif
Shila, I am in agreement with you.
angel3r.gif

Maybe to Michael the only opinion that mattered was what his children thought of him as a dad. I think he once said he hoped that they would think he was the greatest father. I believe they see Michael as the greatest dad ever. But it would be nice for the people to give him the credit he deserves. Not Debbie, Katherine or the Jacksons but Michael. He did the hard work and people who dislike him or are biased against him don't want to give him even that. Not everyone has to like or agree with everything Michael did in his life. But I think he should be shown some respect and given the credit he rightfully deserves whether he would want to hear it or not.

and that is the thing right there...she needs to be TAUGHT how do interview from this point on out. We know that Paris would NEVER want to say anything that would make her OR her dad look or sound bad. That to me is obvious, Like you say I think she may need to be told what is and is not ok to say in an interview. I think that only comes with age and experience,,the more she does the better she will get at learning HOW to word what it is she wants to say, Also I keep reminding myself that NO MATTER HOW she words it,,,the media will ALWAYS find a way to twist it, I really do think that as she gets older and does do more interviews that if she is asked a question that is out of line...I REALLY do think that she will set the record straight,,,she comes across to me a spit-fire....so that there is in her favor. She will definitely need that to survive the media. I doubt she will take any crap.

Good points. I remember Michael said that when he was with Motown there was a network that taught them what to say at interviews, and I wonder if Paris was offered this service.

Thunder Did paris discuss why she had to promote that movie or mention the money issue?

Good points. I remember Michael said that when he was with Motown there was a network that taught them what to say at interviews, and I wonder if Paris was offered this service.

Thunder Did paris discuss why she had to promote that movie or mention the money issue?

all she said was that 50% of the proceeds from the movie would go to schools. Actually the interview probably lasted all of 12 minutes and they only spoke of the book and and movie for about maybe a minute or so of the whole interview.

^That first picture, what have they done to that child's face?

Paris is so beautiful. I do not understand why put tons of makeup on her face. :scratch: :fear:

Paris > :girl_give_heart:

PPB will always be in our prayers. :heart: :pray:

Paris is at that age where she wants to fun with make up and experiment with it and that anit a bad thing. I was like that at her age and i still am in a way lol

The only reason why she looks like she's wearing tons of makeup is because she has false lashes and the illuminating effect of the makeup makes her eyes pop....other than that, the look is quite natural and she looks gorgeous....

People, the make-up has been PHOTOSHOPPED on the picture. Here's the original picture:

paris1stshoot11.jpg

Back