Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

^ I hope Diana Ross steps in. The Jacksons have shown money has been more a priority to them than the children, their inactions deserve to revoke Katherine and TJ the custody.

I have to admit when the talk started about TJ becoming a second guardian, to assist Ms. Katherine, I for one was very encouraged.

I figured he was a younger member of the family, with his own children, and could possibly be more in tuned with what is necessary with regards to TODAY'S young people.

I don't know what he's doing, but up until yesterday, I had forgotten all about him being the second guardian. I would say the reason for that is the fact that NOTHING has changed since he came on board. I mean, the kid's are STILL pimped out to everybody and everything. So the difference I had hoped to see never came to fruition. Sadly!

There have been many shocking events since June 25, especially this year with crazy Wade Robson, but nothing compares to the sadness of hearing this news.

I so hope she is connected to the right help to make a difference. She's got so very much going for her.

This is just....no words.

Well said :)

this is just heartbreaking, I dont even believe anything's gonna change at all

Exactly Big Apple, sadly nothing has changed. The most ridiculous thing is that there are some fans who dare to defend them saying many of us want to blame them for everything bad it happens to Prince, Paris and Blanket when their actions and inactions have spoken volumes. :girl_sad: :sigh:

Exactly Big Apple, sadly nothing has changed. The most ridiculous thing is that there are some fans who dare to defend them saying many of us want to blame them for everything bad it happens to Prince, Paris and Blanket when their actions and inactions have spoken volumes. :girl_sad: :sigh:
it's the same blind ones going on in circles since June 25, 2009.

Yeah, you know in my opinion, a blind person can see the path Michael wanted for his children.

I mean, not only did we see it with our own eyes, he spoke about it on a number of occassions. It's not like it was a big ole secret. Michael was very, VERY clear about how he planned on raising his children.

^ I hope Diana Ross steps in. The Jacksons have shown money has been more a priority to them than the children, their inactions deserve to revoke Katherine and TJ the custody.
I agree with you.
The "Jacksons" abused Michael Jackson, and, now, they are doing the same thing to Paris Jackson.

Last edited:

I hope that Paris gets real help in dealing with her problems and feelings. I hope she gets a therapist who is dedicated to helping her help herself. I hope the therapist is not someone who just gives her pills "to make her feel better" or uses their association with her as a fast ride to fame. Paris is not a case study, she is a unique individual, and her lifestyle follows no one else's pattern. The blame game is a waste of time. It's too late to say her life should not have been so public. She knows her Mom posts her pictures in the social media and that some have been given to TMZ. Paris didn't seem to mind and appears to purposely pose in some, so why would Debbie think anything would be wrong with that? It seems that she wants to be a Celebrity, maybe only the good side of that lifestyle was taught to her. She may be seeing and recoiling from the bad side of public scrutiny. Paris is the only one who knows what she is feeling, but she has to be honest with those around her and let them know. They in turn have to respect her feelings and desires. She is at an age where what she needs is guidance. It's possible that she doesn't need to be in school full time (school is out for summer). Lots of kids home school and go to regular school for certain classes or activities a few hours a week. I know the trial is difficult for both Paris and Prince. They both sought distractions when it started. Prince volunteered at Children's Hospital. Paris went to spend time with her Mom. She is 15 years old and she has experienced trauma, but she is also a young teenage girl with a teenager's ways. Like all of us who were 15-year-old girls at one time, she has probably been told, "you have on too much make up, your shorts are too short, you spend too much time talking, texting with your friends" and so on. Remember how you felt? Well add that with this kid's real life drama.

Just to pursue her family's movie star dreams
She's giving stories to the media
just to meet family's $$$ criteria
When Michael taught her that's not clean
because she's only fifteen

She's bawling at Calabasas home tonight
She's bawling at Calabasas home tonight
It's true that she will never ever have a chance to escape them

Michael Jackson was a great father. His death was the worst thing to happen to those three children, but ESPECIALLY to Paris Jackson. :(

Spike Lee @SpikeLee 1h

Much Prayers For Our Little Sister Paris.God Bless.

i wish i could do something :(

Same here. When I think about it, I would really like to make the ultimate statue/torso bust for her (free of course), but I think her problems are a bit deeper for something like that to cheer her up...

TITO JACKSON
Paris 'Suicide Attempt'
Won't Shake Us

The Jackson family is standing strong after Paris Jackson's alleged suicide attempt early Wednesday morning ... at least according to Tito, who says the Jacksons are coping well.

As we reported, Paris has been surrounded by loved ones since she was rushed to the hospital for slashing herself with a meat cleaver and downing a bunch of Motrin. Last night, La Toya Jackson and Paris' birth mother Debbie Rowe paid her a visit.

Katherine Jackson was also present at the L.A. hospital.

Paris is currently being held on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/06/tito-jackson-paris-suicide-attempt

Blah...

Paris Jackson 'Smiling Again,' Sees Family at Hospital
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,…_medium=twitter

Still hospitalized after a suicide attempt, Paris Jackson is receiving family visitors while her guardians mull over what to do next.
"Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends," a family source tells PEOPLE.The 15-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson was sent to an L.A. area hospital early Tuesday after cutting her wrists with a kitchen knife and taking as many as 20 ibuprofen pills, PEOPLE confirms. Among those visiting her are her grandmother/co-guardian Katherine Jackson,mother Debbie Rowe, brother Prince Michael Jackson, aunt LaToya Jackson and her former nanny Grace Rwaramba.

"It's not yet been decided what to do when Paris is released," says the source, adding the matter is being discussed by Katherine Jackson and the other co-guardian, cousin T.J. Jackson.

Who cares how they're doing> See, this is when people need to know when to stop. That first statement put out by him, Marlon and Jackie was perfect but this screams too much. They should be shaken, a child, family member, almost died in their house last night, by their own hand. You should be shaken, not giving statements to the media about how strong your family is. The Jacksons stay losing!

"It's not yet been decided what to do when Paris is released," says the source, adding the matter is being discussed by Katherine Jackson and the other co-guardian, cousin T.J. Jackson.

Mrs. Jackson didn't even realize she was being KIDNAPPED by her own children, how in the heck will she be able to DECIDE what's best for Paris.

Paris Jackson 'Smiling Again,' Sees Family at Hospital

"Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends," a family source tells PEOPLE.

Among those visiting her are her grandmother/co-guardian Katherine Jackson,mother Debbie Rowe, brother Prince Michael Jackson, aunt LaToya Jackson and her former nanny Grace Rwaramba.

Look at that headline, she is smiling and cant wait to see her friends. Its like "yeah nothing happened, no big deal". WTF?

So Grace visited Paris?

TITO JACKSON
Paris 'Suicide Attempt'
Won't Shake Us

We do know that won't shake you that why we want the kids to be removed from your care .

If it's up to those two persons , nothing will be decided and nothing will change .

Paris Jackson Suicide Attempt: Debbie Rowe and La Toya Jackson Unite at Hospital

Paris Jackson's shocking June 5 suicide attempt is bringing all of her family members closer together as they unite to support the 15-year-old teen's recovery. Paris' birth mother, Debbie Rowe, her aunt La Toya Jackson and grandmother Katherine Jackson were all present at an L.A. hospital on Wednesday, June 5.
The women, who are all concerned for the well-being of Michael Jackson's only daughter, are putting their complicated guardianship situation aside in order to be there for Paris, a source told Us Weekly.

"Paris has a lot of troubles, but she has forged a real mother-daughter relationship and friendship" with Rowe, the source told Us, adding that Paris' previously estranged mother has been "teaching her to ride horses, giving her a horse, taking her out for lunches and shopping. They have a beautiful relationship."

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebrityNews/ParisJacksonSuicideA/?KSID=ffc83782812d615ae46ad4e8ac923087

So she´s smiling..

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking

It wont shake tbe exploitation. the jacksons certainly have the fake unity image down to a tee. heck they have been doing it for long enough and ignoring the elephant in the room. its all about them...

Tito: "Paris's Suicide attempt wont shake us?"

It's supposed to SHAKE YOU and all the family members. IT's supposed to open your eyes to What the H*ll is going on. I am truly disgusted by all the media coverage and "Jackson family sources"(gossiping) that's happened so far. I so wish there was something I could do. I know we're just fans and we might not know whats best for them but the family just coming together when only tragedy happens is just not right (It looks fake, It looks like the family is only there to be on the news). Michael Loved life, he taught his children to love life and be the best they can be. Personally, I'm not gonna judge anyone of the family members for what has happened so far but I hope they realize that there needs to be some changes in the children's lives... Michael was their world, and they were his and I cant even begin to compriend how losing him affected them, but I know that its a deep scar that might not heal if it's not treated right. I know how hurt and sad i was. still am by his passing and i'm just a fan.

All I'm saying is the Jacksons need to get their SH!+ together! This is not a game or a chance to be in the news again. We're talking about a lovely, wonderful and beautiful girls life.

And Paris, I hope you have peace in your heart, and know that you and your brothers are loved by billions of people. Stay strong and Keep the faith.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

The Jacksons´ strategy in a crisis situation: A. Downplay the situation B. Blame the outsider C. Pretend nothing bad happen in the first place D. Plan next scheme

They are probably doing a serious session of brain storming right now as we speak, in order to figure out how to come out of this ;mees'' by blaming the victim,/downplaying this/making new appointments for Paris to do an interview where she has to explain ''how silly she was for doing it and that it was nothing serious'' so that they can move on.

Gif9gud;3838511 said:
The Jacksons´ strategy in a crisis situation: A. Downplay the situation B. Blame the outsider C. Pretend nothing bad happen in the first place D. Plan next scheme

E. Profit

Grace Rawamba visited Paris? Randy Jackson was looking for her , they want to put her on the stand to describe MJ's "apparent addiction " . His lawyers will in no time serve her a subpoena .

Back