Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Enough is enough of this garbage!

They don't care about Paris! :no:

I hope J3 stick together and comes out of this strong!

With all the continued leaks from sources you already know that they do not care much for Paris.

I like Debbie's rant on twitter above, but she also needs to stop exposing Paris the way she was during the last few weeks. I don't know what happened since May but so many people associated with these children lost their sense of propriety & showed a lack of good judgment.

How about that article above from the family source trying to make it seem as though Prince is the reason Paris has problems. What next will they have to say...

Tom Barrack allow the children to move to "Neverland" and just go into seclusion. Paris did speak about doing good things there, maybe that will help her gain her inner strength, much like it did her Dad. Helping other's is an example I have seen from Paris recently, so much like her Dad. It is so way over the top what a 15 year old girl has to deal with, Paris needs a break and just be a kid, not some looked upon cash cow. Where's the love?
3711400032_d77dde7cb8.jpg

Is this true. This photo indicates she is a cutter. Surely they would not photo shop this. How low can they go.? I think we would have heard of this before now. Though maybe it had something to do with her engagement in Germany being cancelled?

She always seems so confident and happy. I find this all so hard to believe! Though if its true she was upset about not being allowed to go the the Manson concert, then it paints such a different picture of what is going on and how she has changed in her appearance lately.

here is the link..

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ized-suicide-attempt-report-article-1.1363865

We saw the cuts on Paris arms weeks ago and talked about it in one of my private FB chat groups. My thinking is if the fans saw it and were concerned where was her granny and where the hell were TJ and LaToya???

Paris has had those slashes up and down her arms since April that we can see in pics :cry: They were not hidden so why didn't anyone in her family get her the help she needed and have her in some type of therapy. They could have the best of the best to help her and yet chose to ignore it.

Billie Bush says it all crys and gets very emotional about Paris
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vi...tch.accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=share-link

We saw the cuts on Paris arms weeks ago and talked about it in one of my private FB chat groups. My thinking is if the fans saw it and were concerned where was her granny and where the hell were TJ and LaToya???

Well we all know where la toya was....too busy filming her ridiculous "reality show" :rolleyes:

As for TJ i dont why but something tells me is trying to avoid all this mess

What does her location have to do with it ("She needs to get out of America")? This child's father was well known WORLD WIDE. The famous (and their families) are hounded everywhere they go. What a ridiculous statement!

Whatever is going on with her, I pray she gets the help, love and privacy she really needs. Sad news, indeed...

Last edited:

^ I hope Diana Ross steps in. The Jacksons have shown money has been more a priority to them than the children, their inactions deserve to revoke Katherine and TJ the custody.

I doubt diana will step in as she hasnt got involved with the kids ever

God help you if something happens to you in modern times. The police squeal, the medical staff, teachers, clerks in stores, service providers, and every person on the planet get their phones ready, tape or photo you, and send it off into cyberspace or to the media for cash. The song Privacy comes to mind & Leave Me Alone.

We really don't have no privacy anymore. None of us do. People are lurking in here seeing what we type. We're not safe anymore. Michael told us and most of us didn't stand up with him when he said it. It's not just about celebrities anymore, it's about PEOPLE being watched. This GIRL is being watched like a vulture and the scary thing is NO ONE is helping. Maybe Prince can. But the rest? Nah.

I am VERY disturbed by Conrad Murray's statements.

Thought everybody might want to see this:
Marilyn Manson Reaches Out To Paris Jackson After Suicide Attempt:

http://www.inquisitr.com/690673/marilyn-manson-reaches-out-to-paris-jackson-after-suicide-attempt/

He spoke to her and gave her advice & well wishes, then gave her a permanent invite to all of his concerts! Pretty cool. I'm a little biased here since I'm a big fan of Marilyn Manson, but he is a very intelligent guy and he really does care about a lot of important issues, even though the media hates him.

Psycho deluded Murray needs to STFU :puke: actually TBH I'm not that surprised he decided to say something. He's just that crazy! His "letter" was creepy as hell. The more I read about this media frenzy, the sadder it makes me feel :sigh:

It not that I have dislike for marilyn Manson- (Im not a fan of his music) That was a nice gesture but not wise for her well being. I just think that article gives credence to the hype that Paris slashed her wrists over a Manson concert. So It diminishes her and her real problems .. IMO - Plus if she was in fact told she shouldn't go then he is going against the wishes of her guardians. Plus if she did slash her wrists over not being able to attend (which I don't believe) this would be rewarding her for those actions. All around it not a good thing and most likely just a way for some free publicity for MM.

I am getting so nauseous about this ordeal.

Not long ago, Paris Jackson was wearing a Kurt Cobain t-shirt. I thought she was a fan of his music, as Kurt's album, "Nevermind," knocked Michael Jackson out of the #1 position. When Kurt Cobain killed himself in April of 1994, he had already attempted it 4 months earlier. With cuttings on her arm, this is getting serious folks!

I wonder what the doctors think of all this mess.

Please don't post any tabloid pictures of paris when discussing this topic. If you have any questions PM admin, dont reply to moderation requests. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

I can totally ser Latoya or any other family member selling Paris's note to the media, the only reason it hasn't sutfaced yet probably is because it might be damiging toward them also.

It not that I have dislike for marilyn Manson- (Im not a fan of his music) That was a nice gesture but not wise for her well being. I just think that article gives credence to the hype that Paris slashed her wrists over a Manson concert. So It diminishes her and her real problems .. IMO - Plus if she was in fact told she shouldn't go then he is going against the wishes of her guardians. Plus if she did slash her wrists over not being able to attend (which I don't believe) this would be rewarding her for those actions. All around it not a good thing and most likely just a way for some free publicity for MM.

Yeah, my greatest issue with that whole thing is the fear that this stuff will be used against her. Especially females get the whole 'drama queen' mysoginistic undertone dumped out over them.
That's already in the making by TMZ inventing some lousy "she didn't want to kill herself" sources. I would think that police would conduct a brief investigation, given the fact that another agency (I'm assuming it was the National Suicide Prevention Line) asked for backup etc. High profile teenager with wound requiring stitches admitted - there is such a thing as protocol that is being followed, reports that will be written.

I do not know what 'law enforcement sources' have the time and nerve to talk about suicide attempts. What transparent garbage, either make it up or have some 'source' making coffee talk. In either way police officers have more important business to attend to than discerning 'drama queens' from 'people that really want to die.'

It's also rather surprising that anyone in law enforcement would be silly enough to discuss and debate if people calling the Suicide Number really want to die. Countless people self-admit or call 911 because they can absolutely no longer take it. They want the pain to stop and it is absolutely vital to not further the myth that suicidal people follow through while others who survive are mere 'attention seekers.'

Countless youth succeed in their quest - I guess you're not an attention seeker when you're dead? Die, or shut up? Naaah, that wasn't law enforcement, just reactionary people from yesterday.

It's been a pretty bad year overall when it comes to certain elements in society using Michael and his children to conveniently turn the clock back a few decades. Apparently anything from sexual abuse to suicide is fair game.

Michael is a weakling who can't even become the victim of a homicide, his daughter will be used to shame depressed and suicidal people into a corner.

I laud Paris for calling for help. Nobody enjoys suffering and pain. If anything, her experiences should be reason to stress just how important this kind of infrastructure is because it does save lives.

You did the right thing, Paris. Anybody who says they are 'shocked' about a suicide attempt and then proceeds to shame a survivor (Levine and his *BOARD RULES VIOLATIONS*) is a hypocrite of the worst order.

Yes I am sick of them, especially after the family members all made the same speech about respecting their privacy. How come they do not see all the family sources splashed all over the news?

Today I was wondering what would the difference be if after granny gate, the judge had taken away the permanent guardianship and had the kids live with new guardians. Maybe granny gate was a wake up call for the court, and it did not see it. I remember wondering how after the judge heard all the contradictions from Katherine about what happened to her, from her lawyer who claimed something else, from Janet's message that Prince shared with us, from the cries for help from Paris' tweets, he was able to merely say Katherine left her post due to the actions of OTHERS and left it at that. Isn't Katherine a grown up who knows what is right and wrong? Well I hope with this 2nd Wake Up Call, something better is done to safeguard these children's mental health & well being.

I agree with you, Petra. The whole thing was serious--KJ went along with a total dereliction of her responsibilities. She made that incredible video where she claimed we were all stupid--very stupid--to think she was kidnapped. In other words, she was fine with being incommunicado with her wards for 10 days. How someone can continue to be guardian after pulling a stunt like that is beyond me. I have no faith, or little, in the 'justice' system if this is what they come up with. The judge put her back in place--just as children are returned to abusive homes. If the judge did that then, I am sure he is fine with Paris returning to Calabasas. And IMO Lodise does not deserve her 50k a year--for what?

Get off your butt, Lodise. Judge, you are NOT helping this child by turning s blind eye to the failures of her current Guardians to protect her!

I actually think that it would be about time that Murray get thrown an additional order of protection at him from all the children. A restraining order would ensure that he is in no way to contact the children, also not through third parties like media.
A violation of a civil order would then turn into a criminal matter.

It is absolutely not acceptable for him to send psychopathic smoke signals. "Hey, I killed your dad. Too bad about your depression. Call me."

The man is dangerous. If he is brazen enough to pull stunts like this from inside a jail cell, he could easily do worse. You can't even dream up these constellations.

Last edited:

What does her location have to do with it ("She needs to get out of America")? This child's father was well known WORLD WIDE. The famous (and their families) are hounded everywhere they go. What a ridiculous statement!

Whatever is going on with her, I pray she gets the help, love and privacy she really needs. Sad news, indeed...

She needs to get out of USA b/c it is a violent, unstable, crazy place whereb the legal system is messed up, people routinely bully each other, where there are more deaths from suicide every year than from car accidents, and some other countries are healthier places to live (sorry to say this USA but it's true).

qbee;3838604 said:
Paris has had those slashes up and down her arms since April that we can see in pics :cry: They were not hidden so why didn't anyone in her family get her the help she needed and have her in some type of therapy. They could have the best of the best to help her and yet chose to ignore it.

Billie Bush says it all crys and gets very emotional about Paris
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vi...tch.accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=share-link

"Somebody needs to reach out to her and DO YOUR JOB!!"" AMEN! Michael did his job--being a responsible parent--who is going to do that now for Paris? So far, no one.

So has steven spoken we all know he loves to tweet!

• @billybush: I received alot of nice tweets re my words about @ParisJackson. Thank you. It hits close to home. For alot of us I know.

Gif9gud;3838511 said:
The Jacksons´ strategy in a crisis situation: A. Downplay the situation B. Blame the outsider C. Pretend nothing bad happen in the first place D. Plan next scheme

Perfect description.

PARIS JACKSON
IN 'MELTDOWN MODE'
For a Year
Paris Jackson has been in meltdown mode for nearly a year ... this according to sources connected to her exclusive private school.

Our sources from the exclusive Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley tell TMZ ... school officials were aware Paris was dealing with a "major family trauma" when the school year began last September. Based on the timeline, it appears the issue involved Katherine Jackson's mysterious "disappearance" last July.

There were reports Michael Jackson's siblings were holding Katherine as part of a money grab -- something they deny. Paris confronted several of the siblings in a heated argument outside the family's Calabasas home.

Sources connected with Buckley tell TMZ ... when Paris came back to school in September, her grades started dropping and, as one source said, "she stopped caring."

A school official told one of our sources ... what really sent Paris over the edge was when she got an offer to do a movie but certain family members went on an all-out campaign to block it. The source says a school official said, at that point "Paris broke down."

There have been reports Paris was bullied at Buckley and that's what caused her downward spiral. We're told a top school official is adamant ... Paris was NOT bullied and she made the claims to get attention.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/paris-jackson-buckley-school-suicide-attempt-bullying/#ixzz2VWATqWPV

Now there's an inside source at the school!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/paris-jackson-buckley-school-suicide-attempt-bullying/#ixzz2VWAJaNjD

If Harvey doesn't stop with the stupid stories...

Can I also say that the California justice system blows?

I hope and pray someone makes the right decision for Paris and with Paris... cuz with a 15 year old you really have to work already in therapy and noone could do that against her own will.

Still I'm not getting tired to tell... with what Paris had to go through it is almost to call normal to develope depression and/or a bipolar disorder and/or borderline symptoms and/or post traumatic stress disorder and/or whatever... you can not always detect in someone. But it surely is not helpfull if the young person is living 'on stage'.
Some of you might remember jumping on me cuz the kids were not protected enough anymore in my opinion... I didn't want to see them neither at the funeral/memorial nor at the Grammys and I even voted for never showing any pictures of them here on the forum.
I am not saying this for putting the blame on someone! NO WAY! Just reminding for some my oponents position that time but still in these things might have looked too strong or strict... but it's because I do feel children do need this very strong and very strict protection. Surely it always needs and deserves explanation and talks with the kids. Yes it does. But a childs soul is maybe the most precious thing in this world.
Surely it's fascinating for a kid, to be there on stage in the lime lights and even have 'fans', fame and money but they (in contrast to adults) can't know the dark side... the public eye is way too cruel for a childs soul (we see that again and again and again but never never learn). It's sad... it's really really sad, when a childs soul is broken and not everybody can recover from it. Some never do.

However (and when you read this, please keep in mind I am no way Jacksons friendly!!!)you can't always detect cracks in a childs soul. It's even more unlikely in a show biz family. But it very much depends also on if the kid shows. Again it happens in all kind of families even the most caring ones! Please can everyone refrain from blaming whomever without knowing a thing!!! I Lots of these kids just change places when they get the chances. Like I can't find what I need in the family so I turn to friends, I can't find what I need at friends, I turn to other friends, a new hobby, a new place, new plans, ppl I know only online... and in fact they don't even know what they are missing or looking for... and it even might be some grief work still which needs to be done... reasons? well billions are possible but one could be cuz the love Paris knew from her Dad can't be found anywhere anymore?!
Noone could ever give her that even if they would try the hardest, even the most caring person! There is no healing from this!
But the pain will not kill you, you can learn to live with the pain... therefore you have to accept it first and not run away from it out of anxiety it could might kill you.
I'm not saying this is Paris problem. Pure speculation! I certainly don't know! But I'm 'happy' she will be psychological evaluated now and put herself there, even though sad it had to happen this way.
Still I see that very problem I described in some fans on this very board. It's not a Paris exclusive! It surely is not an easy thing to do! But instead of dreaming to save Paris some here should really better find help and work of themselves.
This is our reality! Paris has her own which non of us know!
It's a lot of very very hard work! But it's healthier to not run away from it and finally end raping your own soul constantly again and again, no end! There is help!

Again my advice care your very own business at least minimum as much as some of you care for Paris and that's why thinking it's ok to condem and/or blame the Jacksons or AEG or the USA or whomever... that's no solution and blame is not even the point here. It is no solution neither for Paris nor her brothers nor yourself! Find something real for your anger, hatred, frusteration, negativity and obviously endless pain. There is something what can help you guys, you deserve it just as much as Paris does!

Reminds me of the tone of Gladys Knight, the women on that tv show, Michel's siblings, & Katherine's lawyer during granny napping.

I remember her saying she wanted to kick Paris teeth out for putting family business out there. I wonder if she still wants to kick Paris teeth out for causing "troubles" to family or does she see what keeping it in does to person?
She has been in show business so long that she has forgotten that show business people are human too.

Back