Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I see TMZ doing the "She wants attention" route. *OMG* she Michael freaking Jackson's kid she Already HAS ATTENTION of others. That don't make ANY sense what so ever. And plus TMZ really why the fans going over there for news BUT be the same ones Shouting and Screaming who is leaking this who is leaking that!! Cmon Now!

Im not forcing you how to feel and think.

I will however say imo its pure BS that Katherine and TJ have not done a shit if they knew Paris were cutting. We have seen the love and Bond they have. Let me remind you of the interview Paris did one month ago where she said she will tattoo Kat's name. We all saw how defensive Paris were of her grandmother last summer and we know that Kat chokes up everytime she speaks of the kids.

You are completely entitled to your opinion. Sure, the family have done lots of mistakes but I think its low to blame the suicide attempt on Katherine and TJ and the entire family.

I cannot find the quote that made you feel the need to make this statement. I believe whilst we all have different opinions about the Jacksons, Rowe, etc we have all acknowledged that none of us know the reasons and are only commenting on what is in the media. I don't see where anyone has said it is one thing and one thing only.

And re Prince being emancipated, in the UK when a child turns 18 he/she is an adult and emancipation would be unnecessary. In this case it might be different though. idk

I will publicly state I am a Michael Jackson fan NOT a Jackson family fan.

Always the case with me too. If it weren't for Michael, and now his children, I wouldn't be thinking or talking about them. (Actually, neither would anyone else either, I suspect... and that's EXACTLY why they keep trotting the kids out at various functions and promotions. It is disgraceful!)

I had a brief rant earlier about media sources. But I have given it more thought and I realise that what is happening to Paris is what happened (and continues to happen) to Michael.

People in their lives LOVE to talk about Michael's and Paris' issues and problems. But they NEVER talk about how they are a SOURCE of the problem. There is no apparent self-reflection going on. Does anyone stop and think "Am I contributing to the problem? Am I too clingy and needy? Too distant and aloof? Am I being selfish?"

Paris now finds herself in a position where people claim to know what ails her but seem unwilling to acknowledge how they may contributed to the problem.

Please Don't be paying attention to TMZ misleading headlines meant only for sensationalism. We are not stupid .. ???
I don't feel any of us are stupid qbee, but we all know for a fact tmz stories are picked up by the world's media and unfortunately for that reason are influential - doesn't matter if they're misleading, hasn't stopped this process before.

Qbee said:
We should not be giving anything TMZ says any credence and or paying homage to them by continuing posting their crap.. (They are trashing Paris) or any of these tabloid stories that are exploiting Paris right now... Isn't that part of the problem ?? I know fans want to be helpful but Don't you think it's a bit arrogant for us to say, where Paris should live, who should be taking care of her, What her brother Prince should or should not do etc etc ... I don't think they need that from us. All they need is our love and support. They don't need our advice in this matter, because we do not know what those children want or really need except for their father and someone to genuinely care about their well being. (We can pretend like we know, but we really don't) :(
I think if this forum doesn't want us to post or comment on tmz or tab articles then it might be better to take the decision to ban them. I'm not sure if fans on here are trying to offer advice and be 'helpful', helpful to who? I'm pretty confident Paris and the jacksons aren't frequenting this forum. It's a discussion board, we're bound to have alot tosay about the situation. I do agree with you feeling uncomfortable about all the speculation about a really private tragedy and i'm not partic keen on adding to that side of things, but plenty of posters do and i'm not sure if it's realistic or fair to expect everybody else on here to feel the same way esp when they're only posting on a private fan forum whilst those media pundits who know less than we do are pontificating to their millions of online readers. They're the problem, not posters on here. And i'm truely sickened by the amount of intrusive, insensitive media coverage the suicide attempt of a 15 yr old girl is receiving, fed by their various 'sources'.

Last edited:
Thrill;3838890 said:
You are completely entitled to your opinion. Sure, the family have done lots of mistakes but I think its low to blame the suicide attempt on Katherine and TJ and the entire family.

Social life can be hard but if you come home and find yourself in the comfortable place where people care and support you - it helps. So I’m sorry but for what happened with Paris the family is the first and the most to blame !!!

Did Paris do this because she was pimped out from a young age or did she do this over the AEG trial????? You see completely different things.

You forgot to mention the Granny-Napping incident. That, in my opinion, was a HUGE deal and it became public when Paris "dared" to ask: Where is my Grandmother? In my further opinion, that just divided an already divided family. Lord only knows what those children hear in that house when folks don't think they're listening. The MONEY conversations are "probably" non-stop!

Aside from all of that, there is no one incident that causes a person to cry out like that. It's a build-up to what we saw the other day.

ONE of the big questions now is: Did anybody realize that the child was in pain, or did their various OTHER agendas get in the way?

P.S. I just heard this morning that TJ no longer lives in the home with the children. He and his family moved away a while ago. Not sure how true that is, but IF it's true, it certainly is an interesting tidbit.

^^^ I don't think TJ has ever lived there, that came out during the discussion of his monthly amount.

As I said, I think it's not our place to comment on Paris' reasons for such an extreme thing.
The only thing I think is safe to assume is that she hasn't dealt with her dads death, and she has still a lot of anger and pain about that.That anger and pain can be very destructive feelings, that could be the roots of all sorts of behaviors: being difficult, not respecting authority, having trouble with people at school, etc..because the only authority she wants is her dad's, and no one else. She probably has gotten into a vicious circle that she can't get out of on her own.

I have no idea what the solution can be, I think the solution can not come from the people around her, whoever they are. They need exterior help , ie doctors and possibly CPS, to find a solution that is acceptable to everyone, including Paris, including Prince and Blanket. Let's not forget that they need help too in this situation.
I feel uncomfortable blaming anyone, even though I do understand some of the concerns here, because suicide is a horrible thing that will impact everybody around her, especially Prince and Blanket. Gnerally speaking, when such things happen, the whole family needs help and guidance, not only the person who tried to take their life.
Paris does seem to love her grandma in spite of everything. It would be no easy decision to take her out of her home.

Let's trust the doctors to get to the bottom of this, and above all, let's trust Paris, she did call a suicide hotline, she did not call 911, she, apparently, did not call people around her. She knows she needs outside help. And if she wants it, she's going to get it, now, or later.

If it is true bout someone working at the buckley school giving out info bout paris should be spoken to by the head office at that school . It is not right for anyone working there to do such a thing

it ridiculous. The Buckley insider blame the Jacksons drama, but denying the bully called it 'attention seeking' because it make them look bad. The Jackson sources blame everyone else but the Jackson themselves, it either the suicide attempt is attention seeking, or it's the outsiders fault (Debbie, prince, school, AEG). This is t F tragedy. Everyone still care about themselves. attention seeking my ass :no: :mat: It's like Paris haven't had enough to deal with.

Last edited:

From LSA & I agree..

"I'm very familiar with schools like Buckley...their top priority will be to uphold the reputation of the school. Schools in general don't do a good job handling bullying, so when you add a whole lot of money, influence, and prestige into the mix...pfft. They're not going to let the public believe that their kids are bullies and that they may have dropped the ball on the matter. And if they have to throw one student under the bus for the sake of the community, so be it. Of course, I don't know what goes on at her school. But I do recall some of Jermaine and/or Randy's kids saying that they'd been bullied because they were Michael's family. Why would it be a stretch to believe that Paris gets it too? And teens these days give not two ****s about the feelings of their peers. My niece's father was nearly killed by someone who carjacked him and her longtime bully said that it was too bad that her father didn't die. 15 years old and already that heartless. So we have this girl whose father IS dead but his name seems to forever be dragged through the mud. You would hope that her classmates would be sensitive to her situation but after working with teens and my own experiences with my niece and her bully, I just don't have that much damn faith in them. Sorry, I don't. It's a sad state of affairs. I don't expect them to proclaim that bullying goes on in their school, but they could have sent some positive thoughts and kept it moving, not even put that part in there."

If it is true bout someone working at the buckley school giving out info bout paris should be spoken to by the head office at that school . It is not right for anyone working there to do such a thing

If true, the school needs to hold an opening meeting with the staff, and put everyone on notice: "Open your mouth and you will be FIRED on the spot!"

If it's true about Paris trying this before it places the Jacksons in the same position they want to place AEG. Didn't they foresee that under stress she could try it again?

When is it that they're going to take responsibility and treat others as humans with feelings & faults. Most teenagers think the world should go around themselves but not all teenagers try to cut themselves & saying she did it for attention doesn't diminish the fact that she needs help. The kind of help they don't know or are unable to give. Unfortunately, the Jacksons & Debbie is all the family they have. The Jacksons have proven to be money driven. Debbie, we don't know. And Diane, Michael's second choice, seems to be not too interested. I understand Paris might have felt desperate but this is the only time I feel happy she didn't succeed on what she intended to do. Hope she gets the guidance to understand that hurting herself is not the answer to her problems. Wish her well.

I had a brief rant earlier about media sources. But I have given it more thought and I realise that what is happening to Paris is what happened (and continues to happen) to Michael.

People in their lives LOVE to talk about Michael's and Paris' issues and problems. But they NEVER talk about how they are a SOURCE of the problem. There is no apparent self-reflection going on. Does anyone stop and think "Am I contributing to the problem? Am I too clingy and needy? Too distant and aloof? Am I being selfish?"

Paris now finds herself in a position where people claim to know what ails her but seem unwilling to acknowledge how they may contributed to the problem.

wonderful post... need to bump it!!!

LastTear;3838902 said:
^^^ I don't think TJ has ever lived there, that came out during the discussion of his monthly amount.

About TJ living arrangement:
Paris Jackson co-guardian TJ Jackson 'moved 76 miles away from teenager without telling Family Services'
By JENNIFER RUBY
PUBLISHED: 10:51 GMT, 7 June 2013 | UPDATED: 11:34 GMT, 7 June 2013

He was made a co-guardian of Michael Jackson's three children when the singer died in 2009, along with his grandmother Katherine.
But the late superstar's nephew TJ Jackson has reportedly moved 76 miles away from where Paris, 15, Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, live in LA, without informing Child And Family Services.
The authorities are said to have discovered that the 34-year-old now lives two hours away when they inspected the Calabasas home where the 15-year-old reportedly tried to commit suicide on Wednesday.

'Left the area': TJ Jackson, who is Paris' co-guardian, has reportedly moved 76 miles away from the teen without informing the correct authorities
A source told The New York Post: 'They thought he was living around the corner. They were totally surprised by this. They’ve said they’re going to need a few days to sort this out.'

Jackson clan and Debbie Rowe gather around Paris' hospital bed as she remains under psychiatric hold after suicide bid
'So the bottom line is we have an 83-year-old woman raising teenagers by herself, and that just won’t fly,' they added.
TJ is said to have upped sticks and left the area a few months ago and relocated to the town of Corona, and reported failed to tell the correct authorities.
But a separate source, close to the estate, said: 'They [the executors] are very satisfied with him.There is no issue.'

The singer, who was appointed co-guardian of his uncle's children last year, was chosen because of his responsible nature and his close proximity to the family.
He was made their temporary guardian when his grandmother Katherine went to a spa in Arizona in July 2012 and was reportedly out of contact.
But her guardianship rights were reinstated a little while later after a lengthy court battle, and she now shares the duties with her grandson.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, documents obtained in March show that Tito Jackson's son currently receives $9,000 a month for his duties as co-guardian.

If Debbie Rowe, 54, seeks legal custody of her daughter Paris, she could leave the Jackson family compound in Calabasas
The documents filed with the LA Superior Court state that, at the time, TJ spent four or five days a week in the children's home with them, clocking up an estimated 60-80 hours a week.
The singer lived in a residence close by by with his wife and three children before he reportedly relocated.
Paris Jackson's mother Debbie Rowe, grandmother Katherine and aunt La Toya Jackson were all spotted visiting her at her LA hospital after she was admitted after her suicide attempt.
Meanwhile, a source told People, 'Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends.'
There was no sign of Paris' siblings Prince Michael, 16, or Blanket, 13, nor other members of the Jackson clan. (Prince Michael canceled a scheduled appearance on German television on Thursday, following his sister's troubles.)

That's outrageous if true, the estate should stop his cheques if he is not carrying out his part.

I only remembered he didn't live there because I was going to add that his monthly figure was worth a lot more if you take into account its tax free and all his living expenses were taken care of, then I realised he had another house.

Above article originates from this post so I know know how reliable it is. Where TJ lived earlier and did he really moved away? Is there another investigation going on from child wellfare officials? Is that normal under the circumstances?

Paris Jackson and brothers nearly unsupervised after guardian moves away: sources
By HELEN KUMARI in LA and DAVID K. LI in New York
Last Updated: 6:05 AM, June 7, 2013
Posted: 2:16 AM, June 7, 2013
EXCLUSIVE
Child-welfare investigators descended on the home of Michael Jackson’s family after Paris Jackson’s suicide bid — and were shocked to find that her co-guardian is nearly out of the picture, sources told The Post yesterday.

Cousin T.J. Jackson — who is supposed to be watching the teen and her brothers with their 83-year-old grandma, Katherine — is now living almost two hours away from the family’s Calabasas, Calif., home, sources say.

LA County Child and Family Services agents had no idea that T.J. had flown the coop until they inspected the home hours after Paris scarfed down pills and had to be hospitalized Wednesday.

“They thought he was living around the corner,” a family pal said. “They were totally surprised by this. They’ve said they’re going to need a few days to sort this out.”

The 34-year-old T.J. had been picked last year to be the co-guardian of the late singer’s kids — Paris, 15, Prince, 16 and Blanket, 11 — along with Katherine Jackson, *****’s mom.

He was chosen to help Katherine because he is considered responsible and is well liked by all parties and because he lived close by.

He apparently moved out of the area a few months ago and now lives 76 miles away in the town of Corona, according to family sources and property records.

“So the bottom line is we have an 83-year-old woman raising teenagers by herself, and that just won’t fly,” said a close family friend, who said the ***** estate didn’t know about T.J.’s new home until after Paris’ suicide bid.

Another source close to the estate, however, tried to downplay the situation, saying the executors knew T.J. had moved. The source also said T.J. spends several days a week at the kids’ home.

“They [the executors] are very satisfied with him,” the estate insider said. “There is no issue.”

But that may not be the last word on the matter.

“Even if the estate said it’s OK with this, it doesn’t mean DCFS will be OK with it,” a family source said, referring to LA’s Department of Child and Family Services.

Paris was resting at an LA hospital yesterday. She swallowed a bottle of Motrin and cut her wrists with a kitchen knife after feuding with family members over her growing relationship with her biological mom, Debbie Rowe.

Paris also reportedly acted out after being told she couldn’t go to a Marilyn Manson concert.

Yesterday, the goth rocker told Paris via TMZ: “I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list any time you want.”

Additional reporting by Richard Johnson in Los Angeles

That's outrageous if true, the estate should stop his cheques if he is not carrying out his part.

I only remembered he didn't live there because I was going to add that his monthly figure was worth a lot more if you take into account its tax free and all his living expenses were taken care of, then I realised he had another house.

According the article, the executors knows it (another close source says it), but if Katherine and TJ has told them that it is ok and kids are ok, they may have ok:ed it. But then again they pay him for nothing.

If true, the school needs to hold an opening meeting with the staff, and put everyone on notice: "Open your mouth and you will be FIRED on the spot!"

I agree

He was made a co-guardian of Michael Jackson's three children when the singer died in 2009, along with his grandmother Katherine.
But the late superstar's nephew TJ Jackson has reportedly moved 76 miles away from where Paris, 15, Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, live in LA, without informing Child And Family Services.

Thanks for posting Bubs. I had just mention that in my above post.

I don't get it, I would have THOUGHT that being a guardian, and getting paid monthly to boot, meant that you lived on the premises. I mean, you need to be in CLOSE contact with your wards, don'tcha?

I "guess" after TJ started receiving his $9,000.00 check, he figured it was time to UPGRADE his living conditions. Typical!

He lives TWO HOURS away (if this story is true), not much help if there happens to be an emergency regarding his young wards!

Hmmm, I never knew this, if true. Why be co-guardian to three fatherless vulnerable kids when you live so far away???

Edit: I don't mind if he doesn't live there but he should at least live close to PPB especially to Paris.

According the article, the executors knows it (another close source says it), but if Katherine and TJ has told them that it is ok and kids are ok, they may have ok:ed it. But then again they pay him for nothing.

I dont think it right cuz to me it looks fishy as it looks like they got tj to do it for a bit of time just for the $$$$$

imo something goin on

Last edited:

I think in this case the Executors saying ok is meaningless, it's the Child Protective Services that needs to give an okay.

I also think, and this is just a personal observation, The Estate Of Michael Jackson will bend over backwards in order to keep the peace, IF possible. They won't make any type of waves unless they absolutely have to, in my opinion.

We will see how this turns out, but I have a feeling that Child Protective Services will have a lot to say about this "arrangement," ESPECIALLY in light of recent developments within the home.

I wonder how many hours he actually spends with P,P&B, why, when you have small children at home yourself, would you add two hours commute time. I do hope that wasn't all a white wash after the napping or some sort of fear that the golden children may end up outside the Jackson family, so add another Jackson guardian. Okay, all that is probably unfair but why can nothing be straight forward.

Above article originates from this post so I know know how reliable it is. Where TJ lived earlier and did he really moved away? Is there another investigation going on from child wellfare officials? Is that normal under the circumstances?

That would seem logical to me, especially if the doctors think Paris is in trouble. She has been evaluted for the past 2 days, and probably still is.

I wonder how many hours he actually spends with P,P&B, why, when you have small children at home yourself, would you add two hours commute time. I do hope that wasn't all a white wash after the napping or some sort of fear that the golden children may end up outside the Jackson family, so add another Jackson guardian. Okay, all that is probably unfair but why can nothing be straight forward.

I did think at the time that it was kind of white wash thingy so kids would stay with Katherine, and now I think even more.

According this court document from Katherine's side, she says in it that TJ is driving 2 hours from his home to look after the kids?
http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/JacksonKids.pdf

So he has always been living that far away?

It says he is supposed to take care of the school meetings, but has he talked to the school people about bullying going on there?

That would seem logical to me, especially if the doctors think Paris is in trouble. She has been evaluted for the past 2 days, and probably still is.

Good to know, thanks.
Is this investigation no 3 or 4 from child-care services since kids moved in with Katherine?

8701girl;3838946 said:
I dont think it right cuz to me it looks fishy as it looks like they got tj to do it for a bit of time just for the $$$$$

imo something goin on

Yes, it really seems as if something is goin on.

Sorry for saying something like that but I think Paris action will yet reveal more things to think over …

I would imagine an investigation is normal in these sort of cases.

Back