Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

totally agree !!!
WTF - Marilyn Manson need to sit down. With that crap .. "Disposable teen" certainly isn't going to help Paris heal and feel better about herself.. It is meant to enrage teens to lash out and enables the kind of behavior she is displaying instead of giving her healthy ways to heal and deal with her problems... go look up the lyrics to that song.. JUST NO ..

WTF - Marilyn Manson need to sit down. With that crap .. "Disposable teen" certainly isn't going to help Paris heal and feel better about herself.. It is meant to enrage teens to lash out and enables the kind of behavior she is displaying instead of giving her healthy ways to heal and deal with her problems... go look up the lyrics to that song.. JUST NO ..

Relax. What was he supposed to do? His name was brought into this, so he did a nice thing and dedicated one of his most popular songs to a teenager who is his big fan. It's a nice gesture and he's a nice guy. Don't read too much into it.

I "guess" after TJ started receiving his $9,000.00 check, he figured it was time to UPGRADE his living conditions. Typical!

He lives TWO HOURS away (if this story is true), not much help if there happens to be an emergency regarding his young wards!

To be fair. TJ has been living there before he was made co-guardian. His kids and step-daughter all go to school in that area.

Everyone knew where he lived, even the Estate. Its not a secret really.

Maybe TJ and his fam moves in sporadically and on the weekends etc? I dont know BUT there are tons of pap pics of the kids hanging out with TJ and his kids. Two weeks ago Prince went to the movies with TJs fam and he had lunch with TJ a few days after. Paris posted a video this past weekend of her and TJs daughter DeeDee cosing up in bed listening to music. TJs base has however always been the city of Corona.

Last edited:

It may be nice in a normal way but in this situation while media says its because she couldnt go to his concert which i dont believe, this is NOT a way of stopping/healing. It may be a idea to get what you want the next time.

Again, i dont believe that was the reason jus sayin

Everyone knew where he lived, even the Estate. Its not a secret really.

This particular situation really has NOTHING to do with the Estate. They have a say as to where Michael's money goes, other than that, it is up to the CHILDREN'S PROTECTIVE SERVICES. They and ONLY they get to call the shots regarding the well-being of Michael's 3-children.

And if the article posted above is true, then Children's Protective Services did NOT know where guardian no. 2 was living. Which may, or may not cause a problem. We shall see.

^^^

I agree. I just wrote that because I saw one post asking how the Estate can give him an allowance if he's not even living there. Well they have known he's not living there (Dont remember if it was you that asked that question or someone else?) But that doesnt matter since its not the Estate that calls the shots on this matter.

I dont know whats going on really and if Paris will move out or not. At this time I cant see Prince or Blanket moving out. It would be so sad if they split the siblings which I think every party want to avoid at every cost.

I hope they find a good healthy solution to the living arrangements.

That is absolutely necessary. Is it possible to do that?

The problem with Murray is that he keeps it so "low dose" that most judges will be caught in saying that there's no physical threat etc - that he hasn't done enough yet to consider it stalking etc.
One of the positive things in the US legal system (although still far from perfect) is the recognition of the impact of domestic violence and also stalking, there are a number of laws on the books in that regard. The lawyers should most definitely start off with a few cease and desist letters to document for the future that contact is not welcomed, these letters are pointless in and of themselves, but they can help to build evidence should further actions be needed in the future. Document every attempt at contact with dates etc.

Right now I think it would be very difficult to get a judge to sign off on that order. But it would probably be a good idea for the kids' lawyers to keep that in mind, bring that up with the judge should more hearings come up in regards to guardianship etc. Murray is a criminal and it wouldn't be that difficult to tell him cut it out. Problem is that an abuser such as Murray (domestic violence booking in the past!) knows how to balance the fine line by doing 'just' one or two of these things. Right now it would be hard to make the case for stalking etc. I do hope though that a bunch of uniformed people read him the riot act on that.

Just the thought that the criminal who killed your father is pitying her through media from a jail cell - to say that that is vomit inducing is an understatement. Hopefully lawyers, guardians etc are logging everyone of those attempts.
His actions are what set off that carrousel of trauma. I'm beyond disgusted that Murray thinks he of all people can offer an open ear - ?????
First he kills Michael and then goes on a mission to humiliate the man he killed - and then goes after his victim's daughter. That is so insidious and so horrifying, my breakfast is about to come back up. Murray is an absolute danger, not just physically but also emotionally - to try and manipulate his victim's daughter. If he were to try and make amends I'd still be disgusted - but since he is in no way trying to own up to actions, that makes it even more disgusting.

Once Paris is older it might be good for her get it all out toward him, largely for her peace. His actions caused severe trauma that would be enough to set off long term issues in adults and now he is creepy enough to fake some 'empathy' for the person he traumatized in the first place?? Disgusting.

Last edited:

Hi,
I am new to this forum. Thanks for letting me join. I'm wondering if the members here will help out today. Here's my story:

Hey everyone, I just had a most unpleasant experience with a local cable news show here. I'd love it if people could pass this info on to the boards and other social networking they use and deluge this station with comments.

I'm in Pittsburgh and watch a cable news show (PCNC) for the weather report every morning. Yesterday, I left the TV on as I was doing chores in the background and their "talk show" called Pittsburgh Now came on. The moderator of that show is Chris Moore. http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/pittsburgh-now/nDw98/

It is one of those stupid call-in shows that cater to the most salacious stories and people who have extreme opinions that want to be on the air to blab about them.

So, he starts the show with "headlines" and puts a slant on them to arouse those extreme people to want to call in and then runs the show. Yesterday's headline went something like this:

Paris Jackson was hospitalized for attempted suicide: LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER. SHE MUST HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY. Then he invited people to call in and talk about it. I was furious.

So, today I called the station to complain. The person at the head of the PCNC part of their corporation is Mark Barrish. At first when I said that I was horrified at how a 15 year old was being humiliated on TV he was dismissive. So, I asked him if it were his 15 year old daughter being denigrated, how he would feel. I pointed out that her father was murdered, so the "like father, like daughter" comment was completely inappropriate and that I was unaware that a serious disease like depression could be caused by the amount of money one might have. I pointed out that depression was the third most fatal disease in this country and that it was comments like that in the media that might cause her to try again, perhaps more successfully the next time. At that point, he said he was able to understand the point I was making.

Then I added that it was the systematic denigration in the media that killed Michael Jackson and I found it disgusting that now they would put that kind of focus on pursuing his family. At that point, he said he disagreed with me that the media had anything to do with the demise of Michael Jackson and I just went off on him and didn't even let him talk because he began arguing with me.

I was so furious I called back to find out their advertisers from yesterday's show so I could call them and let them know how disgusting I thought that kind of treatment about a depressed 15 year old was. (Advertisers assume that each person that calls represents a lot more.) HE REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE NAMES OF THE ADVERTISERS FOR YESTERDAY. I clarified that and asked him directly, "Are you refusing to tell me?" He said yes. So, I informed him that I would put that up on the internet and I hoped he would have a nice day!

Will you guys (everywhere) take a minute to call and complain? Be sure and ask who the advertisers for that show were. Money talks - and hurts. So, again, he is Mark Barrish, the head of PCNC. His direct line is (412) 237-1190.

The Vice President and General Manager of WPXI (the umbrella group that owns PCNC) is Ray Carter (412) 237-1100. And their owner is the Cox Media Group in Atlanta and their President is Bill Hoffman. (678) 645-000.

I appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks!

I hope they find a good healthy solution to the living arrangements.

I agree.

Maybe she can just chill out with her Mom for a minute.

I have no idea what is going on at the crib, BUT, if there are lawyers coming and going, and the typical hanger-on'ers all over the place, then, in my opinion, she MAY need a change of pace - for a minute.

A calm, relaxing environment. And being around all of those horses, might be just what the doctor ordered, but like I said, just for a minute - maybe not permanently, unless that's what she wants.

P.S. I also have a feeling that there are "some" family members that come over to the crib, and they probably don't like Paris. Jealousy for one, and blowing up the Granny-Napping situation. I'm sure some of the Granny-Napping ringleaders were pissed about that, and are still pissed about that.

The problem with Murray is that he keeps it so "low dose" that most judges will be caught in saying that there's no physical threat etc - that he hasn't done enough yet to consider it stalking etc.
One of the positive things in the US legal system (although still far from perfect) is the recognition of the impact of domestic violence and also stalking, there are a number of laws on the books in that regard. The lawyers should most definitely start off with a few cease and desist letters to document for the future that contact is welcomed, these letters are pointless in and off itself, but they can help to build evidence should further actions be needed in the future. Document every attempt at contact with dates etc.

Right now I think it would be very difficult to get a judge to sign off on that order. But it would probably be a good idea for the kids' lawyers to keep that in mind, bring that up with the judge should more hearings come up in regards to guardianship etc. Murray is a criminal and it wouldn't be that difficult to tell him cut it out. Problem is that an abuser such as Murray (domestic violence booking in the past!) knows how to balance the fine line by doing 'just' one or two of these things. Right now it would be hard to make the case for stalking etc. I do hope though that a bunch of uniformed people read him the riot act on that.

Just the thought that the criminal who killed your father is pitying her through media from a jail cell - to say that that is vomit inducing is an understatement. Hopefully lawyers, guardians etc are logging everyone of those attempts.
His actions are what set off that carrousel of trauma. I'm beyond disgusted that Murray thinks he of all people can offer an open ear - ?????
First he kills Michael and then goes on a mission to humiliate the man he killed - and then goes after his victim's daughter. That is so insidious and so horrifying, my breakfast is about to come back up. Murray is an absolute danger, not just physically but also emotionally - to try and manipulate his victim's daughter. If he were to try and make amends I'd still be disgusted - but since he is in no way trying to own up to actions, that makes it even more disgusting.

Once Paris is older it might be good for her get it all toward him, largely for her peace. His actions caused severe trauma that would be enough to set off long term issues in adults and now he is creepy enough to fake some 'empathy' for the person he traumatized in the first place?? Disgusting.

I was exepcting to see the kids at Murray's sentencing for the victim satement, at least Prince & Paris. So that they could face him, look him in the eyes and tell him all the pain & anger he caused.
The kids would have taken some time to prepare their statement, a time to sit down put words on those feelings, on those horrible images that must be in their heads, the deception and anger they must have felt at Murray.
That would have lifted a part of the weight off their chests.
He would have had to sit there and listen to them.
I don't know if the kids wanted that at the time, but I think it would have been helpful for them, especially Paris.
The US justice system is what it is, but the victims satement is a very good idea for the victims, for their recovery.
That would also have helped him keep his mouth shut, at least he wouldn't be going after Paris now that she is in a difficult moment.

He's absolutely crazy.

EDIT : and I'm sure he, or his instrument got paid for that message to end up on TMZ rather than at the hospital.

Last edited:

I was exepcting to see the kids at Murray's sentencing for the victim satement, at least Prince & Paris. So that they could face him, look him in the eyes and tell him all the pain & anger he caused.
The kids would have taken some time to prepare their statement, a time to sit down put words on those feelings, on those horrible images that must be in their heads, the deception and anger they must have felt at Murray.
That would have lifted a part of the weight off their chests.
He would have had to sit there and listen to them.
I don't know if the kids wanted that at the time, but I think it would have been helpful for them, especially Paris.

Out of own experience I can say that facing the person that caused harm in a courtroom is incredibly difficult and painful. Even as an adult. I recall having filed several restraining orders against an abusive ex husband and going into that courtroom was sheer hell for me. My attorney had to prop me up, just for me to vomit in the bathroom from the anxiety and terror. Knowing that media people sat in the courtroom counting your every tear is just an awful thought. Even when you're the one that initiated court proceedings for example - even then having to walk into a courtroom was one of the worst feelings of my life and the days and minutes leading up to it were horrendous. So I can relate to the anxiety that someone feels, even if they are the plaintiffs who initiated proceedings.

Not sure if they would have been able to even set foot into a courtroom with Murray present, especially at that age. That's the awful thing about this - they were incredibly young when Murray killed their father and they are just starting to come into the age where they have to start sorting these feelings out. Hellish.

That's what kills me about Robson, Murray and all these people dialing up talk shows. These are supposedly parents themselves and yet see nothing wrong with traumatizing Michael's children even further, again and again and again. Even if the children are not on talk shows themselves - they can't escape being emotionally abused by these people.
Heck, fans are upset, but the children are being forced sort out feelings of ultimate betrayal by people who traumatize them in a very cowardly passive way through the media.
It's incredibly unfair that the burden of having to go into virtual seclusion is being placed onto the children - imagine not even being able to check your emails (far away from twitter and public places) without every Bob and Joe having their comments to offer on yahoo.

Last edited:

the kids need to remain togheter and they need someone to really take care of them and talk to them about anything, no subject should be tabu, they should have someone to trust and protected them! debbie is unstable, we know this for sure, and Katherine always avoided, even with her own kids, the sensitive issues...kids should feel they are loved unconditional!

Police Rush to Jackson Family Home Following News of a Reported Gunshot

rs_300x300-130605103637-600.3paris.ls.6513_copy.jpg
AKM-GSI Police rushed to the family home of Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket after receiving a call that a gunshot was fired in the Calabasas residence yesterday, a source told E! News.
Once the cops arrived at the scene, they found that nothing had happened at The Oaks community mansion and they had been pranked.
LAPD spokesperson Steve Whitmore confirmed that cops responded to a call, but wouldn't go into further detail.

Whitmore told E! News, "We went up to the house to check on something, but it was nothing. That house has had a lot of activity lately, so we sent a unit there."
Upon further request to clarify the gunshot reports, he added, "I know what you're trying to get at, but I'm telling you, nothing happened."

The Los Angeles County home has lately figured as the hub of the Jackson family drama.
E! News has learned that while Paris Jackson and her brothers live at the estate, their coguardian, T.J. Jackson, currently lives elsewhere and moved farther away awhile back. A separate source meanwhile told us that T.J. has been visiting the teens at the house two to three times a week.
New rumors are swirling that child-welfare services are investigating the Jackson children's living situation after her alleged attempted suicide Tuesday evening.

A rep for Department of Children and Family Services could not be reached for comment.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/427556/p...tterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438

Whoever made this prank is sick.

Wow...

What is going on in that family ? I hope Prince and Blanket are fine in that house...

I bet that new house is a HOT-BED OF ACTIVITY, just like Hayvenhurst was.

Folks probably coming and going all times of night and day, using that house just like they used the old house, like it was a dang HOTEL.

Folks probably coming over for dinner and end up staying for 2-3 weeks. No wonder Paris likes the confines of her room.

Paris Jackson May Stay in Hospital “A Couple of Weeks”

06/07/13 2:47pmRoger Friedman0

Sources tell me that Paris Jackson may stay in the hospital a bit longer than the required 72 hours. It sounds now like she will be there for at least a couple of weeks, I am told, maybe longer. She’s not crazy and she’s not suicidal. But she does need help and therapy and a plan for moving forward.

There are a lot of crazy things being written right now about Paris. Don’t believe most of it. For one thing, Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson are on the same page when it comes to the kids. I’ve heard this consistently from everyone. Katherine had already agreed to let Paris stay with Debbie this summer. Debbie, sources say, has been trying to work on Paris’s various issues.

It is true that TJ Jackson, the kids’ co-guardian, no longer lives near the Calabasas house. He is about 80 miles away and is not seen at the house on a regular basis. That doesn’t mean there will be a change in guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket. He is still very much on top of things.

Next Sunday, June 15th, there will be a Jackson family wedding at the Havenhurst house in Encino. TJ’s brother, Taj, son of Tito, will get married. Everyone in the family is invited. Who will show up? We’ll have to read X17online, where Randy Jackson has some kind of deal for photos. It’s unlikely Paris will be there, but who knows> A week is a long time. And Tito’s kids have been very close to Paris and Prince.

Meantime, there is talk that Paris was going to change schools at the end of this term anyway. I will let you know more about this soon.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/07/paris-jackson-may-stay-in-hospital-a-couple-of-weeks

I had my doubts when TJ was made co guardian, but I kept my mouth shut at the time. I can now see that my worries were true (especially if that article is true) He is merely a guardian on paper so that Katherine can keep the kids in her care. NOTHING has changed since last summer at all and I doubt anything will change now either. Katherine won't lose costudy, she'll probably just recieve another slap on the wrist and TJ will be told to be more active as a guardian.
I apologise if I'm being a pessimist, but for almost four years I've watched how one bad thing after another happens to these kids and NOTHING is being done about it at all.

Now with Tito's statement about the how JACKSONS are doing fine I see that this will be handled the same way everything else in that family is handled - it'll be swept under the rug and they'll pretend it never happened in the first place. This scares me so much because can you even imagine what will happen next? Paris could've died!

This is so frustrating to witness as a fan as I'm sure you're all too well aware of. We want to help these kids so bad, but we have no say and there's nothing we can do. We can only sit by and watch as they're being exposed to one horrible experience after another.

I hope that things will change, but with how the granny-napping incident was handled last summer and now this I won't believe changes will be made until I see it.

I also had doubts. I felt that the primary purpose for his guardianship position was to assist Katherine in administrative tasks so she wouldn't have such a burden. (hiring and managing staff, scheduling staff and services, household maintenance, payroll, household management) Assisting with the kids would just be a portion of his job. But what portion, 50%, 25%? A lot of the administrative tasks can be accomplished via email and phone. So my thoughts are that there was a lot of telecommuting. Also, in the evenings and weekends when the kids were at home, wouldn't he be at home with his own family? Yes, he was there for trips to amusement parks etc. but I doubt if he was there day after day when the kids were at home.
And 4 days a week Katherine is in court being emotionally drained and devastated. What does she have to offer in the way of support when she comes home in the evening?

PARIS JACKSON JUDGE ORDERS INVESTIGATION INTO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

EXCLUSIVE

The judge who made Katherine Jackson guardian for Paris Jackson has ordered an investigation into Paris' attempted suicide, to determine if her welfare has been compromised ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff has asked an investigator in the probate court -- where the guardianship was established -- to "prepare a written report and include therein any recommendations relating to the minor child's health, education and welfare."

Judge Beckloff notes he was alerted to Paris' crisis by media reports. As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Paris is under psychiatric evaluation after cutting her arm with a meat cleaver and downing a number of Motrin, in what authorities call a suicide attempt.

It's an interesting development ... because the judge seems to be concerned about the supervision and guidance Paris is getting from the people responsible for her care

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/paris...guardianship-katherine-jackson/#ixzz2VYpOqDhw

PARIS JACKSON JUDGE ORDERS INVESTIGATION INTO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

EXCLUSIVE

The judge who made Katherine Jackson guardian for Paris Jackson has ordered an investigation into Paris' attempted suicide, to determine if her welfare has been compromised ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff has asked an investigator in the probate court -- where the guardianship was established -- to "prepare a written report and include therein any recommendations relating to the minor child's health, education and welfare."

Judge Beckloff notes he was alerted to Paris' crisis by media reports. As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Paris is under psychiatric evaluation after cutting her arm with a meat cleaver and downing a number of Motrin, in what authorities call a suicide attempt.

It's an interesting development ... because the judge seems to be concerned about the supervision and guidance Paris is getting from the people responsible for her care

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/paris...guardianship-katherine-jackson/#ixzz2VYpOqDhw

A sidenote: I see it's the same judge who deals with the Wade Robson case.

How someone is supposed to parent kids when they dont even live nearby when the whole purpose of them getting involved was because the other guardian couldnt cope is beyond me. i hope social service take a very big look.

one if the worst things about this is look at all tbe sources .all the stories and craziness. its exactly the same as it was with mj but now its happening to a kid. the media have started with pj as they finished with mj and its really scary. i dont know how the heck this is gonna end. the jacksons will never change their spots. Theres very few options and that is scary

Id have been surprised if the judge didnt order an investigation

A sidenote: I see it's the same judge who deals with the Wade Robson case.

Beckloff is the probate judge, so he oversees everything related to MJ Estate and guardianship of the kids.

the interesting thing is according to the TMZ report the Judge is starting the investigation on his own.

one if the worst things about this is look at all tbe sources .all the stories and craziness. its exactly the same as it was with mj but now its happening to a kid. the media have started with pj as they finished with mj and its really scary. i dont know how the heck this is gonna end. the jacksons will never change their spots. Theres very few options and that is scary

That's what I'm worried about as well. The Jacksons will never change. The media will never change. What options do these kids have? And don't say Debbie, because the leaks to the tabloids are coming from her side also. It's really scary.

And a poster on another board said to me the court wouldn't investigate after the attempted suicide.

But can anything really come from this investigation? Won't most of those that talk just whitewash and downplay everything? Won't TJ just act as if he's really all involved in the kids lives?

But can anything really come from this investigation? Won't most of those that talk just whitewash and downplay everything? Won't TJ just act as if he's really all involved in the kids lives?

After stun gun incident and investigation - Katherine was told to get a new place without the cousins
After last year's "kidnapping" and investigation - Katherine was removed temporarily and later TJ was added as a co-guardian.

So the outcome of this will depend on the investigator, the situation and the recommendation. It could range from doing nothing to totally changing the custody.

Back